Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you secretly half-flight?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
I'm 50/50 Wind and Nature, ive got a lot of traits from both flights and I love both their colors,deitieS, and aesthetic.. If only I could live invetween them :(
I'm 50/50 Wind and Nature, ive got a lot of traits from both flights and I love both their colors,deitieS, and aesthetic.. If only I could live invetween them :(
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
I always loved being in Arcane (and still do) but I think there's parts of me that also would love to be part of Wind and Lighting.

So magic plus scholarly pursuits plus science. How chaotic would that symbol be though 0.o
I always loved being in Arcane (and still do) but I think there's parts of me that also would love to be part of Wind and Lighting.

So magic plus scholarly pursuits plus science. How chaotic would that symbol be though 0.o
tumblr_inline_ookzy2JQFq1qa2x52_500.png
Plague and arcane seem to go together so well. Plague meddles with the natural, arcane meddles with the supernatural. Plague has zombie mutants, arcane has irradiated mutants. They're even neighbors.

My lair is an unnatural walking tentacle tree powered by energies from both flights.
Plague and arcane seem to go together so well. Plague meddles with the natural, arcane meddles with the supernatural. Plague has zombie mutants, arcane has irradiated mutants. They're even neighbors.

My lair is an unnatural walking tentacle tree powered by energies from both flights.
I'm half wind, half Arcane. Once I get around to writing lore (I am much more of a visual artist than a verbal one), my clan's going to be right at the border of the two, with frequent bouts of considering them one one side, the other, or somehow both. (though I am not going to be able to change flights every six months I am a poor child)
I'm half wind, half Arcane. Once I get around to writing lore (I am much more of a visual artist than a verbal one), my clan's going to be right at the border of the two, with frequent bouts of considering them one one side, the other, or somehow both. (though I am not going to be able to change flights every six months I am a poor child)
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
I live in light but ice calls to my heart
I live in light but ice calls to my heart
I consider myself Lightning with loyalties in Shadow. My birth-flight was Arcane and I vacationed in Light for a short amount of time.
I consider myself Lightning with loyalties in Shadow. My birth-flight was Arcane and I vacationed in Light for a short amount of time.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
My clan lore makes us Light x Shadow :U
My clan lore makes us Light x Shadow :U
I might be in Ice but I'll always be a Water clan. tbh if Water eyes were a lighter shade of blue I would've stayed.

In my mind the clan is in some kind of Water enclave off the coast of Ice.
I might be in Ice but I'll always be a Water clan. tbh if Water eyes were a lighter shade of blue I would've stayed.

In my mind the clan is in some kind of Water enclave off the coast of Ice.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Amyatzu
Absolutely. I wish I could have my lore saying that the clan rests on the borders of Arcane and Nature... but they don't have any borders, so. I'm highly attracted to what they say Arcane people are like, but... I don't dig the whole 'not paying attention to the world around them' thing. The environment is important! So I chose Nature, and I've become too attached to leave... but part of my heart longs still for the Starfall Isles, I suppose!
@Amyatzu
Absolutely. I wish I could have my lore saying that the clan rests on the borders of Arcane and Nature... but they don't have any borders, so. I'm highly attracted to what they say Arcane people are like, but... I don't dig the whole 'not paying attention to the world around them' thing. The environment is important! So I chose Nature, and I've become too attached to leave... but part of my heart longs still for the Starfall Isles, I suppose!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
Yeah I've always loved Light.
Yeah I've always loved Light.

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16