Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you secretly half-flight?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Somehow my lore involves a lot of water. I even thought about taking a 6 months holiday there, but I can' leave nature.

I have several dragons that travels monthly to the sea of a thousand currents, just because they like it there.
Somehow my lore involves a lot of water. I even thought about taking a 6 months holiday there, but I can' leave nature.

I have several dragons that travels monthly to the sea of a thousand currents, just because they like it there.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I'm definitely Arcane-Nature flight! My clan lives in nature territory in a piece of pink crystal from Starfall Isles, and they are equally interested in living things and space (as well as living things from space).
I'm definitely Arcane-Nature flight! My clan lives in nature territory in a piece of pink crystal from Starfall Isles, and they are equally interested in living things and space (as well as living things from space).
@Amyatzu im in arcane but i really want to be in ide and idewardens my favorite?
ooops!
@Amyatzu im in arcane but i really want to be in ide and idewardens my favorite?
ooops!
T3TuubO.png
I could have been Lightning. Almost. Except it's too organized. So instead I chose Arcane and introduced computers.
I could have been Lightning. Almost. Except it's too organized. So instead I chose Arcane and introduced computers.
vojnGCQ.png
vojnGCQ.png
I am convinced that I'm half Shadow, half Wind. I have to say that I love Shadow and would never leave, but if I were forced to move to another flight, I'd choose Wind in a heartbeat.
I am convinced that I'm half Shadow, half Wind. I have to say that I love Shadow and would never leave, but if I were forced to move to another flight, I'd choose Wind in a heartbeat.
pVhWnFy.png
I've always been wind, but I realized that my current projects are perfect for fire or earth, so I'm thinking about deciding if I'm half and half or even a three-way split or something!! I never switched flighrs before and it's kinda daunting haha ;o;
I've always been wind, but I realized that my current projects are perfect for fire or earth, so I'm thinking about deciding if I'm half and half or even a three-way split or something!! I never switched flighrs before and it's kinda daunting haha ;o;
foddart.pngpublic_buy__raffle.pnggrab_bags.png
Once I believe I was going to be an Acolight forever, but I betrayed the Light Flight and joined Ice.

I'm a fabulous glittering snowflake and nothing anyone can say will change my mind.

So, Light/Ice?
Once I believe I was going to be an Acolight forever, but I betrayed the Light Flight and joined Ice.

I'm a fabulous glittering snowflake and nothing anyone can say will change my mind.

So, Light/Ice?
I'm pretty sure I'm half Lightning! A lot of my dragons are lightning dragons and I love all the sciency stuff...
I'm pretty sure I'm half Lightning! A lot of my dragons are lightning dragons and I love all the sciency stuff...
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
In my clan lore, my clan is Arcane and Time, which is based on a headcanon post a while back expanding the lesser elements from Runestones of the Arcanist. I need to make myself a hybrid Arcane/Time icon but meh I have too much RL crap to do. :P
In my clan lore, my clan is Arcane and Time, which is based on a headcanon post a while back expanding the lesser elements from Runestones of the Arcanist. I need to make myself a hybrid Arcane/Time icon but meh I have too much RL crap to do. :P
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16