Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you secretly half-flight?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
When I joined it was a tough call between Arcane and Water, both have stars in their lore and I'm an astronomy geek haha. Decided Water eventually because the prospects of a large flight were kinda intimidating, I liked the puns better and Water's lore was ultimately more interesting-sorry Spacedad, I'm a sucker for oracles and mystics XD
When I joined it was a tough call between Arcane and Water, both have stars in their lore and I'm an astronomy geek haha. Decided Water eventually because the prospects of a large flight were kinda intimidating, I liked the puns better and Water's lore was ultimately more interesting-sorry Spacedad, I'm a sucker for oracles and mystics XD
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
60% Nature 40% Light, I lean more towards Nature but I love Light to pieces too <3
60% Nature 40% Light, I lean more towards Nature but I love Light to pieces too <3
st6mOZq.pngWebp-net-resizeimage.png9X6Ea51.pnganimalia-shielf.pngtbqTng3.png
i'm torn between lightning, light, and wind. )':

lightning is where my lore is rooted, light i love for dom and eyes, and wind for aesthetic. i think if i had to pick two it would be lightning and wind. 0:
i'm torn between lightning, light, and wind. )':

lightning is where my lore is rooted, light i love for dom and eyes, and wind for aesthetic. i think if i had to pick two it would be lightning and wind. 0:
5ExiG1N.png
I'm a Plagueling and very content with my flight's element right now, but I also like the lores of the Light and Arcane flights? They seem pretty interesting, and they kind of fit my personality as well.

I guess I'm also interested in the Shadow flight, since my Clan is located near the Tangled Wood, and I have a lot of Shadow dragons. Also, I must say that the Shadowbinder's design is quite unique, to say the least. c:
I'm a Plagueling and very content with my flight's element right now, but I also like the lores of the Light and Arcane flights? They seem pretty interesting, and they kind of fit my personality as well.

I guess I'm also interested in the Shadow flight, since my Clan is located near the Tangled Wood, and I have a lot of Shadow dragons. Also, I must say that the Shadowbinder's design is quite unique, to say the least. c:
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16