Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130
@laticat sure, I'll take the full body! Lemme wrestle everything outta my vault for ya.
@laticat sure, I'll take the full body! Lemme wrestle everything outta my vault for ya.
Pronouns are xe/xir or they/their/them, please.

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata

Wonderful!! I have a few other commissions to get out of the way first so I'm hoooping I can get started within a week or so. Would you mind going ahead and filling out the form so I can link myself to it? :D
@AlexSonata

Wonderful!! I have a few other commissions to get out of the way first so I'm hoooping I can get started within a week or so. Would you mind going ahead and filling out the form so I can link myself to it? :D
XQg5j7o.png
No rush!

@laticat

Username: AlexSonata
Commission Type: flat color full body
Character or Dragon Image: http://i.imgur.com/APFIcBd.jpg
Character Personality: in the ref!
Apparel and Accents: N/A
Payment Method: collection of fest apparel
Updates: yes please!
Other Info: I'm honestly just gonna say go ahead with creative liberty, my friend's interests include video games, angels, and flying. You can check out all the stuff they've drawn of their own character riiiight here: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/kuroseishin/folder/15280/K
No rush!

@laticat

Username: AlexSonata
Commission Type: flat color full body
Character or Dragon Image: http://i.imgur.com/APFIcBd.jpg
Character Personality: in the ref!
Apparel and Accents: N/A
Payment Method: collection of fest apparel
Updates: yes please!
Other Info: I'm honestly just gonna say go ahead with creative liberty, my friend's interests include video games, angels, and flying. You can check out all the stuff they've drawn of their own character riiiight here: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/kuroseishin/folder/15280/K
Pronouns are xe/xir or they/their/them, please.

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata

Thank you!! :D
@AlexSonata

Thank you!! :D
XQg5j7o.png
Bump! Two headshot slots remain!
Bump! Two headshot slots remain!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat I was wondering if you could do painted busts of either of these characters, paid in gems. Spook | Pixel
@laticat I was wondering if you could do painted busts of either of these characters, paid in gems. Spook | Pixel
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531

Yes, I would be totally fine with drawing either or both of them! They're very cute, I especially like Spook's colours. :)

One bust would be 2500g. How many are you looking to buy?
@Lyra531

Yes, I would be totally fine with drawing either or both of them! They're very cute, I especially like Spook's colours. :)

One bust would be 2500g. How many are you looking to buy?
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat yea!!! Id love to buy two, one of each character.

Username: Lyra531
Commission Type: 2 colored and shaded busts.
Character or Dragon Image: Spook and Pixel
Character Personality:
Spook
Artist interprets gender, but I usually refer to spook with male pronouns. | Rentalope.
Spook may look intimidating but is really a sweet creature just looking for people who aren’t scared of him and will be friends.
Mouth isn't actually sewn closed, its just markings.
The tail segments are all detached and magically float inline with each other. The tip of the tail glows faintly in the dark. Spook lives in a swamp on the edge of a river and is trying to learn voodoo magic.
Rentalope species are by Chibipup | Species page
Here are some of my doodles of spook.
Past commissions: one | two | Three | Four | Five | Six

Pixel
Male | Dutch Angel Dragon
IMPORTAINT! I know the tail isn’t depicted this way in the reff sheet but Id like him to have the feathers at the end of his tail like Telephone does, and then colored the same way as the wings are. And those yellow dots are gauges not markings.
I just got this character a few days ago so I haven’t planed out a personality yet.

Dutch angle dragons by Ino
Dutch angel dragon species page
Telephone reference page for tail design.
Reff sheet and character adopted from owlyfeathers
I don’t have any art of him yet to have as additional reffrences

Apparel and Accents: none
Payment Method: Gems
Updates: yes please :D I love watching the process.
Other Info: artists choice on pose and expression :) I just want art in your style! However if you do spook first that will give me time to get a better reffrence of pixel for you.
@laticat yea!!! Id love to buy two, one of each character.

Username: Lyra531
Commission Type: 2 colored and shaded busts.
Character or Dragon Image: Spook and Pixel
Character Personality:
Spook
Artist interprets gender, but I usually refer to spook with male pronouns. | Rentalope.
Spook may look intimidating but is really a sweet creature just looking for people who aren’t scared of him and will be friends.
Mouth isn't actually sewn closed, its just markings.
The tail segments are all detached and magically float inline with each other. The tip of the tail glows faintly in the dark. Spook lives in a swamp on the edge of a river and is trying to learn voodoo magic.
Rentalope species are by Chibipup | Species page
Here are some of my doodles of spook.
Past commissions: one | two | Three | Four | Five | Six

Pixel
Male | Dutch Angel Dragon
IMPORTAINT! I know the tail isn’t depicted this way in the reff sheet but Id like him to have the feathers at the end of his tail like Telephone does, and then colored the same way as the wings are. And those yellow dots are gauges not markings.
I just got this character a few days ago so I haven’t planed out a personality yet.

Dutch angle dragons by Ino
Dutch angel dragon species page
Telephone reference page for tail design.
Reff sheet and character adopted from owlyfeathers
I don’t have any art of him yet to have as additional reffrences

Apparel and Accents: none
Payment Method: Gems
Updates: yes please :D I love watching the process.
Other Info: artists choice on pose and expression :) I just want art in your style! However if you do spook first that will give me time to get a better reffrence of pixel for you.
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531

Wonderful!! :D I will work on Spook first if you prefer. I have a few more commissions to handle as well as dom stuff this week, but I will do my best to get these to you within the next two weeks!
@Lyra531

Wonderful!! :D I will work on Spook first if you prefer. I have a few more commissions to handle as well as dom stuff this week, but I will do my best to get these to you within the next two weeks!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat sounds great :) thanks for letting me know!
@laticat sounds great :) thanks for letting me know!
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130