Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 129 130
@laticat Good luck with school ^-^

Narcissus would be great! Basically, the idea of a face claim for me is to convey a general appearance and set of emotions for reaction pics when roleplaying. So if you were to draw him he'd look similar to Judal, but dark skinned and greek themed. I always imagined him with a long, straight ponytail instead of Judal's more elaborate one, and less jewelry since the original Narcissus wasn't known for his riches. Does that make sense?
@laticat Good luck with school ^-^

Narcissus would be great! Basically, the idea of a face claim for me is to convey a general appearance and set of emotions for reaction pics when roleplaying. So if you were to draw him he'd look similar to Judal, but dark skinned and greek themed. I always imagined him with a long, straight ponytail instead of Judal's more elaborate one, and less jewelry since the original Narcissus wasn't known for his riches. Does that make sense?
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon

Yes it does! I have to run off to class, but I can make a quick sketch when I get back just to see if I get the design right? I can show a bit of his shoulders in the bust, so let me know what sort of clothing would go there (I keep envisioning toga but that's such a small portion of greek fashion haha!)

I'm running out the door right now, so I'll respond when I return!
@MrMoon

Yes it does! I have to run off to class, but I can make a quick sketch when I get back just to see if I get the design right? I can show a bit of his shoulders in the bust, so let me know what sort of clothing would go there (I keep envisioning toga but that's such a small portion of greek fashion haha!)

I'm running out the door right now, so I'll respond when I return!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat Okay, looking forward to it!
@laticat Okay, looking forward to it!
They/Them pronouns
@laticat

No worries! Take all the time you need. Real life > Dergons ^^

Remember to rest, stretch, food, and hydrate :D
@laticat

No worries! Take all the time you need. Real life > Dergons ^^

Remember to rest, stretch, food, and hydrate :D
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero I made progress!! Still got a fair way to go, but what do you think? Is he still in character? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/0c288301f14a375f557fae432223e49e.png[/img] @MrMoon I'm so, so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I had a speech today and my mind was kind of consumed by it, haha. A very quick sketch, but how does this look? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/a10aa50b270f3e270ac8767fe27f2e64.png[/img] @Niles Hey there!! Just letting you know, I'm still here and your gems haven't poofed! I have a line of commissions and I'm busy with art school, so things are going a bit slowly. I hope you don't mind! Your commission is next in line after the one I'm working on currently, and I will hopefully be getting to it this weekend. Thank you so much for your patience! <3
@Gurrero

I made progress!! Still got a fair way to go, but what do you think? Is he still in character?
0c288301f14a375f557fae432223e49e.png

@MrMoon

I'm so, so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I had a speech today and my mind was kind of consumed by it, haha. A very quick sketch, but how does this look?
a10aa50b270f3e270ac8767fe27f2e64.png

@Niles

Hey there!! Just letting you know, I'm still here and your gems haven't poofed! I have a line of commissions and I'm busy with art school, so things are going a bit slowly. I hope you don't mind! Your commission is next in line after the one I'm working on currently, and I will hopefully be getting to it this weekend. Thank you so much for your patience! <3

XQg5j7o.png
@laticat
It's all good pal! n v n
Please do not fret!
@laticat
It's all good pal! n v n
Please do not fret!
@laticat
EEEEYYYY He's perfect and wonderfully in character-- Love what you've got so far!

Keep up the great job > uo)b
@laticat
EEEEYYYY He's perfect and wonderfully in character-- Love what you've got so far!

Keep up the great job > uo)b
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero @MrMoon @Niles

Hey guys! A bit of bad news. Hopefully only temporary bad news, but still.

I had to update Windows 10 on my laptop and my graphics tablet driver stopped working. I no longer have pressure sensitivity, so instead of making nice lines, they're all lumpy no matter the pressure I use with my pen. I can technically still draw, but I'm not comfortable giving art to you guys that isn't my best work.

I've tried downloading other versions online and nothing works with my tablet. My mom is mailing my driver to me since I left it at home (I'm currently going to college out of state), and if reinstalling that doesn't work I will have to buy a new tablet.

So long story short, your commissions will not be worked on for a few days at best, and a few weeks at worst. If anyone would like a refund, I will gladly send it over. However I do plan on working on commissions as soon as this mess is fixed, so if you guys are willing to wait I will definitely deliver! Eventually!

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the disappointment. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
@Gurrero @MrMoon @Niles

Hey guys! A bit of bad news. Hopefully only temporary bad news, but still.

I had to update Windows 10 on my laptop and my graphics tablet driver stopped working. I no longer have pressure sensitivity, so instead of making nice lines, they're all lumpy no matter the pressure I use with my pen. I can technically still draw, but I'm not comfortable giving art to you guys that isn't my best work.

I've tried downloading other versions online and nothing works with my tablet. My mom is mailing my driver to me since I left it at home (I'm currently going to college out of state), and if reinstalling that doesn't work I will have to buy a new tablet.

So long story short, your commissions will not be worked on for a few days at best, and a few weeks at worst. If anyone would like a refund, I will gladly send it over. However I do plan on working on commissions as soon as this mess is fixed, so if you guys are willing to wait I will definitely deliver! Eventually!

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the disappointment. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat Oh gosh!! that sounds like an absolute nightmare. Take your time getting it sorted out, i hope everything's back to normal soon!
Edit: Btw i love the sketch of Narci, looking forward to the finished version ^-^
@laticat Oh gosh!! that sounds like an absolute nightmare. Take your time getting it sorted out, i hope everything's back to normal soon!
Edit: Btw i love the sketch of Narci, looking forward to the finished version ^-^
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon

Thank you!! No news yet, but it's driving me insane because as soon as I can't paint digitally, that's all I want to do, haha. I'll make sure to keep you updated on important developments!

And I'm so glad you like it!! I can feel that he's going to be a blast to draw! :D
@MrMoon

Thank you!! No news yet, but it's driving me insane because as soon as I can't paint digitally, that's all I want to do, haha. I'll make sure to keep you updated on important developments!

And I'm so glad you like it!! I can feel that he's going to be a blast to draw! :D
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 129 130