Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130
@Cyberinfection

Aa sorry, I just realized I forgot to respond to your ping! Anyway YAY I'm excited!! :D

@Entei236

Aah yes, I know that feeling. :') I hope you like some of the other options anyway!! And good luck with college, I haven't even started yet and the numbers are scary....
@Cyberinfection

Aa sorry, I just realized I forgot to respond to your ping! Anyway YAY I'm excited!! :D

@Entei236

Aah yes, I know that feeling. :') I hope you like some of the other options anyway!! And good luck with college, I haven't even started yet and the numbers are scary....
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat thanks. I do! I'll probably end up getting a bust. Yeah the numbers are scary but look for scholarships and things
@laticat thanks. I do! I'll probably end up getting a bust. Yeah the numbers are scary but look for scholarships and things
@entei236

Awesome!! No rush; if you'd like I ping you for open slots? There's a pinglist link in the first post. :)
@entei236

Awesome!! No rush; if you'd like I ping you for open slots? There's a pinglist link in the first post. :)
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat sure! you can ping me thank you
@laticat sure! you can ping me thank you
Bump! Two headshots (flatcolour or painting) slots and one flatcolour fullbody slot left!
Bump! Two headshots (flatcolour or painting) slots and one flatcolour fullbody slot left!
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

I'm heeere, yes, I am still interested! Lemme do a quick run on what I still have for you:

Fire: 370
Earth: 175
Ice: 525
Shadow: 280
Wind: 125
Water: 100
Nature: 115

That all comes to 1690, so I'll take a flat bust, or if you have some other things you'd like from y2 fests, or a couple of multiples in sashes, I could give you more and get a painted one. Whatever you want!

Here's the character I'd like drawn either way (belongs to a friend, permission to commission art of them obtained)
@laticat

I'm heeere, yes, I am still interested! Lemme do a quick run on what I still have for you:

Fire: 370
Earth: 175
Ice: 525
Shadow: 280
Wind: 125
Water: 100
Nature: 115

That all comes to 1690, so I'll take a flat bust, or if you have some other things you'd like from y2 fests, or a couple of multiples in sashes, I could give you more and get a painted one. Whatever you want!

Here's the character I'd like drawn either way (belongs to a friend, permission to commission art of them obtained)
Pronouns are xe/xir or they/their/them, please.

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata

Oh hello there!! Welcome back! :D

I would love to take one of each sash, yes! And I'm definitely open for suggestions. :) I only have a few pieces of year 2 apparel! What do you have to offer?

And oh gosh, that is the cutest creature I have ever seen. I can't wait to draw them! :D
@AlexSonata

Oh hello there!! Welcome back! :D

I would love to take one of each sash, yes! And I'm definitely open for suggestions. :) I only have a few pieces of year 2 apparel! What do you have to offer?

And oh gosh, that is the cutest creature I have ever seen. I can't wait to draw them! :D
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat I have the not-sash apparel from y2's light, fire, lightning, earth, wind, water, nature, and ice fests. I also have wind sashes out the wazoo if you want more than one for Wind Pride kinda stuff.

I'll be sure to pass that compliment to my friend! Thank you very much <3 (dang FR not letting me put an emoji heart)
@laticat I have the not-sash apparel from y2's light, fire, lightning, earth, wind, water, nature, and ice fests. I also have wind sashes out the wazoo if you want more than one for Wind Pride kinda stuff.

I'll be sure to pass that compliment to my friend! Thank you very much <3 (dang FR not letting me put an emoji heart)
Pronouns are xe/xir or they/their/them, please.

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata Edit: WAIT omg these are gem prices, arent they? Let me double check my math I'm pretty sure I got it wrong.... Looks like gladeboughs are at 525kt. If we add that to the sashes that's 200kt over. Throw in another 2 wind sashes and that would be enough for a flatcolour fullbody! Or if you just want a painted bust, the boughs + the sashes and take out the earth one. I think that should make it about even. So uh, I don't know if that made sense so here's the tooltips haha: [center]Painted Bust [item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=searing sash] [item=frigid sash] [item=shady sash] [item=whirlwind sash] [item=diver sash] [item=druidic sash] Flatcolour Fullbody [item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=searing sash] [item=stonekeeper sash][item=frigid sash] [item=shady sash] [item=whirlwind sash]x3 [item=diver sash] [item=druidic sash][/center]
@AlexSonata

Edit: WAIT omg these are gem prices, arent they? Let me double check my math I'm pretty sure I got it wrong....

Looks like gladeboughs are at 525kt. If we add that to the sashes that's 200kt over. Throw in another 2 wind sashes and that would be enough for a flatcolour fullbody!

Or if you just want a painted bust, the boughs + the sashes and take out the earth one. I think that should make it about even.

So uh, I don't know if that made sense so here's the tooltips haha:

Painted Bust
Leafy Gladeboughs Searing Sash Frigid Sash Shady Sash Whirlwind Sash Diver Sash Druidic Sash

Flatcolour Fullbody
Leafy Gladeboughs Searing Sash Stonekeeper Sash Frigid Sash Shady Sash Whirlwind Sash x3 Diver Sash Druidic Sash
XQg5j7o.png
@AlexSonata OKAY sorry for the confusion, I clearly haven't been getting enough sleep, haha. Here's some updated math! With all of the sashes, gladeboughs, and a couple of extra wind sashes, you can get a painted fullbody! I'm also open for adding in the light chest guard thing if you want to make it a flatcolour fullbody. :) [item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=searing sash] [item=stonekeeper sash][item=frigid sash] [item=shady sash] [item=whirlwind sash]x3 [item=diver sash] [item=druidic sash] Total: 2500g
@AlexSonata

OKAY sorry for the confusion, I clearly haven't been getting enough sleep, haha. Here's some updated math! With all of the sashes, gladeboughs, and a couple of extra wind sashes, you can get a painted fullbody! I'm also open for adding in the light chest guard thing if you want to make it a flatcolour fullbody. :)

Leafy Gladeboughs Searing Sash Stonekeeper Sash Frigid Sash Shady Sash Whirlwind Sash x3 Diver Sash Druidic Sash
Total: 2500g
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130