Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 128 129
@laticat
Yep, that's fine! n v n I know how much of a pain painting those hats can be, ahaha
I'll send gems over :>
@laticat
Yep, that's fine! n v n I know how much of a pain painting those hats can be, ahaha
I'll send gems over :>
@Niles

Wonderful!! I have a queue of other artwork to complete first, but I'll let you know when I start painting your beautiful girl. I can't wait! :D
@Niles

Wonderful!! I have a queue of other artwork to complete first, but I'll let you know when I start painting your beautiful girl. I can't wait! :D
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat
there's no rush! <3
Take all the time you need! :>
@laticat
there's no rush! <3
Take all the time you need! :>
Your art is wow
Your art is wow
Friendly reminder to drink some water, do some stretches and remember that you are important and that you should take care of yourself.
@Cycada

Ahh, thank you so much!! <3
@Cycada

Ahh, thank you so much!! <3
XQg5j7o.png
@Lyra531 Hey there!! I have the sketch ready for your comm. I have some fun ideas for the lighting, I'm looking forward to this one! [img]https://i.gyazo.com/507a22ac349bfc74981f7453eebc58a4.png[/img]
@Lyra531

Hey there!! I have the sketch ready for your comm. I have some fun ideas for the lighting, I'm looking forward to this one!

507a22ac349bfc74981f7453eebc58a4.png
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

Look's good to go o/

Happy smiley bab ; u ;
@laticat

Look's good to go o/

Happy smiley bab ; u ;
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero

Just letting you know that I'm working on your commission! o/ I started art school so things have been busy, but I hope to finish it this weekend!

@MrMoon Are you still interested in your commission?
@Gurrero

Just letting you know that I'm working on your commission! o/ I started art school so things have been busy, but I hope to finish it this weekend!

@MrMoon Are you still interested in your commission?
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat Yes! Sorry for taking so long, liquidating my account is a lot of work. e.e

here's a list of my characters, why don't you pick one of them out?
@laticat Yes! Sorry for taking so long, liquidating my account is a lot of work. e.e

here's a list of my characters, why don't you pick one of them out?
They/Them pronouns
@MrMoon

That's perfectly fine!! I'm at art school now so getting through commissions will take me a little while anyway, haha.

As for your characters, Narcissus looks fun! Judal always seemed interesting when I watched that anime. You say he's a faceclaim, but I'm not sure how those work. Are his hair and clothes the same as well?

I also like Lilac a lot; her colours seem really fun to play with! Do you have a preference for either of those two?
@MrMoon

That's perfectly fine!! I'm at art school now so getting through commissions will take me a little while anyway, haha.

As for your characters, Narcissus looks fun! Judal always seemed interesting when I watched that anime. You say he's a faceclaim, but I'm not sure how those work. Are his hair and clothes the same as well?

I also like Lilac a lot; her colours seem really fun to play with! Do you have a preference for either of those two?
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 128 129