Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130
@AlexSonata Hi! I'm sorry it's taken me so long, IRL hit and then dom happened. Anyway, I've been struggling with finding a pose, so I wanted to make sure you're okay with this before I move on! What do you think? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/5350d0f816c44016df85da60efc9ba07.png[/img]
@AlexSonata

Hi! I'm sorry it's taken me so long, IRL hit and then dom happened.

Anyway, I've been struggling with finding a pose, so I wanted to make sure you're okay with this before I move on! What do you think?

5350d0f816c44016df85da60efc9ba07.png
XQg5j7o.png
@Lyra531 Hey there! Sorry, it's been longer than I had hoped, but I've been sick for the past week or so. At long last though, I have some preliminary sketches! What do you think? I went ahead and sketched up Pixel, but I think I may have gotten some of their features incorrect. I think you might also be working on another reference, so let me know if there's anything I should change! :) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/b564d2d554a058b0dcbc1418c7236805.png[/img][img]https://i.gyazo.com/c20d0b2ed75da2690cf1851519e170d9.png[/img]
@Lyra531

Hey there! Sorry, it's been longer than I had hoped, but I've been sick for the past week or so. At long last though, I have some preliminary sketches! What do you think?

I went ahead and sketched up Pixel, but I think I may have gotten some of their features incorrect. I think you might also be working on another reference, so let me know if there's anything I should change! :)

b564d2d554a058b0dcbc1418c7236805.pngc20d0b2ed75da2690cf1851519e170d9.png
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat no worries! i totally understand being sick, i just got over a stomach bug myself! they both look great! and pixel looks just fine to me :D thanks for the update.
@laticat no worries! i totally understand being sick, i just got over a stomach bug myself! they both look great! and pixel looks just fine to me :D thanks for the update.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531

Thanks! I'll try to get these done this week. Lots of college stuff happening so I'm not 100% they will be done, but I'll do my best!

Next update should be partway into the shading process!
@Lyra531

Thanks! I'll try to get these done this week. Lots of college stuff happening so I'm not 100% they will be done, but I'll do my best!

Next update should be partway into the shading process!
XQg5j7o.png
@Lyra531 Hello again! As promised, partway into the shading process. Here I've done a lineart for both busts and done the preliminary shading. From here I will be refining, cleaning up, and adding detail. Somehow Pixel ended up looking quite mischievous...you said he doesn't have a personality yet, but if this goes against your vision of him let me know! At this point I can still completely change the lighting. Also, in case you're wondering, the gray lines around the edges are just there from me capping the screenshots. The final pieces will have transparent backgrounds (unless you would prefer something different)! [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/fa1fc52ff4dbdfea2fcdd74bbc2eac63.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/cafba3ba99d7a8451be3bd1965edd7d2.png[/img]
@Lyra531

Hello again! As promised, partway into the shading process. Here I've done a lineart for both busts and done the preliminary shading. From here I will be refining, cleaning up, and adding detail.

Somehow Pixel ended up looking quite mischievous...you said he doesn't have a personality yet, but if this goes against your vision of him let me know! At this point I can still completely change the lighting.

Also, in case you're wondering, the gray lines around the edges are just there from me capping the screenshots. The final pieces will have transparent backgrounds (unless you would prefer something different)!

fa1fc52ff4dbdfea2fcdd74bbc2eac63.png
cafba3ba99d7a8451be3bd1965edd7d2.png
XQg5j7o.png
@Laticat they're looking great! :D loving the misceviousness. And transparent backgrounds would be perfect!
@Laticat they're looking great! :D loving the misceviousness. And transparent backgrounds would be perfect!
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@laticat can I be put on the ping list when you get slots open? * u*
@laticat can I be put on the ping list when you get slots open? * u*
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero

Of course!! Do you have any particular art types you would like to be pinged for? I also have a general pinglist :)
@Gurrero

Of course!! Do you have any particular art types you would like to be pinged for? I also have a general pinglist :)
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat
Fullbody flat would be awesome, but general ping would be great too!
@laticat
Fullbody flat would be awesome, but general ping would be great too!
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero

Added! Thank you for your interest!!
@Gurrero

Added! Thank you for your interest!!