Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | Laticat's Detailed Digital Paints
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130
@laticat I'm so so sorry for the extended delay in getting back to you! I had to deal at a convention and that took up the last 3 weeks of my time pretty solidly.

Back to the art, the pose looks excellent! The only change I could offer is that this creature has a short dog neck instead of a longer bird/dragon one. Thank you so much
@laticat I'm so so sorry for the extended delay in getting back to you! I had to deal at a convention and that took up the last 3 weeks of my time pretty solidly.

Back to the art, the pose looks excellent! The only change I could offer is that this creature has a short dog neck instead of a longer bird/dragon one. Thank you so much
Pronouns are xe/xir or they/their/them, please.

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata

Aah, good to hear! I'll begin working again then! :) I'll try to have this finished tomorrow, thank you!!
@AlexSonata

Aah, good to hear! I'll begin working again then! :) I'll try to have this finished tomorrow, thank you!!
XQg5j7o.png
Hey guys! I have slots open, please check the first post for more info!

This time I'm trying opening slots for specific currency types. So yes, if you want you can order some of the more exclusive art types this time! I'm heading to art school in a week, so it's very likely I won't be opening slots like this for a long time.

You were pinged because you are currently on my shop pinglist. To add or remove yourself, please visit this link or ping me if you can't access the doc!

@Entei236 @bergentruckung @Gurrero @WanderSicova
Hey guys! I have slots open, please check the first post for more info!

This time I'm trying opening slots for specific currency types. So yes, if you want you can order some of the more exclusive art types this time! I'm heading to art school in a week, so it's very likely I won't be opening slots like this for a long time.

You were pinged because you are currently on my shop pinglist. To add or remove yourself, please visit this link or ping me if you can't access the doc!

@Entei236 @bergentruckung @Gurrero @WanderSicova
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat [b]*SLAM FIST ON TABLE* GIMME YOUR ART!![/b] [size=2]please ; u ;[/size] [b]Username:[/b] Gurrero [b]Commission Type:[/b] Painted bust [b]Character or Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7058163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70582/7058163_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Character Personality:[/b] Only surviving child to the late former lair leader, this cheeky older Guardian is full of pride (the good kind) and laughs. He's hardy seen without his signature crooked grin, even while fighting. He's a bit of an adrenaline junkie, and his 'act now, think later' habits have gotten him in quite some trouble. However, the safety of his lair and coli team comes first, and he won't hesitate for a second to jump in front of deadly claws to protect them (he's got the scars to prove it). As a tank, his bright colors and loud clatter wind trinkets serve as a distraction so his team mates can take down foes without harm. Though he is a Guardian, he has a fear of large bodies of water, and will only go as far as his claws are touching solid ground. [i]TL;DR:[/i] He's a giant protective dragon hatchling and grins like there's no tomorrow. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Sakura Flower Crown, Green Birdskull Necklace and Pink Highnoon Hank - - - Accent: Ferocious Scars [b]Payment Method:[/b] Paypal (USD) $$$$ [b]Updates:[/b] Yes :D [b]Other Info:[/b] If you could make his highnoon hank sit at the base of his neck with the birdskulls right underneath instead of right at his chin that would be awesome e ue ;
@laticat
*SLAM FIST ON TABLE* GIMME YOUR ART!! please ; u ;

Username: Gurrero
Commission Type: Painted bust
Character or Dragon Image:
7058163_350.png

Character Personality: Only surviving child to the late former lair leader, this cheeky older Guardian is full of pride (the good kind) and laughs. He's hardy seen without his signature crooked grin, even while fighting. He's a bit of an adrenaline junkie, and his 'act now, think later' habits have gotten him in quite some trouble. However, the safety of his lair and coli team comes first, and he won't hesitate for a second to jump in front of deadly claws to protect them (he's got the scars to prove it). As a tank, his bright colors and loud clatter wind trinkets serve as a distraction so his team mates can take down foes without harm. Though he is a Guardian, he has a fear of large bodies of water, and will only go as far as his claws are touching solid ground.
TL;DR: He's a giant protective dragon hatchling and grins like there's no tomorrow.
Apparel and Accents: Sakura Flower Crown, Green Birdskull Necklace and Pink Highnoon Hank - - - Accent: Ferocious Scars
Payment Method: Paypal (USD) $$$$
Updates: Yes :D
Other Info: If you could make his highnoon hank sit at the base of his neck with the birdskulls right underneath instead of right at his chin that would be awesome e ue ;
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero

Weeell, when you ask so nicely... :P In other words, I would love to draw such a sweet Guard!! Does base price + $10 seem fair for the apparel and accent?
@Gurrero

Weeell, when you ask so nicely... :P In other words, I would love to draw such a sweet Guard!! Does base price + $10 seem fair for the apparel and accent?
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat

Heh ^^;;;

But yeah! That's fine by me :D Will you be sending invoice or just paypal e-mail? o uo
@laticat

Heh ^^;;;

But yeah! That's fine by me :D Will you be sending invoice or just paypal e-mail? o uo
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero

Cool!! I'll be sending an invoice if that's okay with you! I'll send you a PM about it. :)
@Gurrero

Cool!! I'll be sending an invoice if that's okay with you! I'll send you a PM about it. :)
XQg5j7o.png
@Gurrero Sorry for the wait, but I have the preliminary sketch finished! How is this? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/da72fd7ecea754f47c395913cb1c9e8f.png[/img]
@Gurrero

Sorry for the wait, but I have the preliminary sketch finished! How is this?

da72fd7ecea754f47c395913cb1c9e8f.png
XQg5j7o.png
Username: Niles
Commission Type: Bust Painting
Character or Dragon Image: http://sta.sh/217jn96imxm
Character Personality: Outgoing with close friends. When she's out alone/shopping/etc she likes to give off these really bamf kinda vibes. Tl;dr hella attractive and she knows it
Pose, expression, and lighting: Artist's choice
Payment Method: Gems, ideally
Updates: No progress shots
Other Info: Let me know if everything seems okay and I'll send gems over
Or let me know if you don't feel comfortable painting her and I'll get you a different char!
Username: Niles
Commission Type: Bust Painting
Character or Dragon Image: http://sta.sh/217jn96imxm
Character Personality: Outgoing with close friends. When she's out alone/shopping/etc she likes to give off these really bamf kinda vibes. Tl;dr hella attractive and she knows it
Pose, expression, and lighting: Artist's choice
Payment Method: Gems, ideally
Updates: No progress shots
Other Info: Let me know if everything seems okay and I'll send gems over
Or let me know if you don't feel comfortable painting her and I'll get you a different char!
@Niles

Oh my goodness, she's so pretty! Would 3000g be okay because of her hat? (oh my gosh I can't wait to paint her, her colours are perfect)
@Niles

Oh my goodness, she's so pretty! Would 3000g be okay because of her hat? (oh my gosh I can't wait to paint her, her colours are perfect)
XQg5j7o.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130