Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 753 754
Lore-wise, what's the reasoning behind venue-exclusive apparel recolors? I can see dyes being found in the Mire.
Lore-wise, what's the reasoning behind venue-exclusive apparel recolors? I can see dyes being found in the Mire.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
Would the staff seriously consider adding a comments section on individual dragon profile pages? I apologize if this was asked before ;v;/ Personally, I would use the heck out of that feature if it were implemented (both for lore and casual appreciation).
Would the staff seriously consider adding a comments section on individual dragon profile pages? I apologize if this was asked before ;v;/ Personally, I would use the heck out of that feature if it were implemented (both for lore and casual appreciation).
watershieldl.png85421520.png21406.png24305546.pngfireshieldr.png
Just how big are the gods, relatively speaking? Amongst the deities, who is the largest?
Just how big are the gods, relatively speaking? Amongst the deities, who is the largest?
Why aren't there any spider familiars?
Why aren't there any spider familiars?
g8T8XC2.png
I read in the Encyclopedia that Imperials and Pearlcatchers don't like each other, and I was wondering if this affects their compatibility when working as allies in the coliseum?...
I read in the Encyclopedia that Imperials and Pearlcatchers don't like each other, and I was wondering if this affects their compatibility when working as allies in the coliseum?...
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
I just noticed this was Xhaztol instead of Aequorin doing the update. Is she feeling ok? ;;
I just noticed this was Xhaztol instead of Aequorin doing the update. Is she feeling ok? ;;
If exalted dragons come back to help those in need on behalf of their deity, is it possible for their acquaintances to meet them this way, say, if summoned? And if so, can they talk with them, or are they no longer their old selves?
If exalted dragons come back to help those in need on behalf of their deity, is it possible for their acquaintances to meet them this way, say, if summoned? And if so, can they talk with them, or are they no longer their old selves?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
[quote name="bunnytaichou" date=2016-05-25 12:11:25] I just noticed this was Xhaztol instead of Aequorin doing the update. Is she feeling ok? ;; [/quote] Breaking the standard rhythm of the thread for a quick moment: Yes, I'm fine, thank you. :) Purely a scheduling thing.
bunnytaichou wrote on 2016-05-25:

Breaking the standard rhythm of the thread for a quick moment: Yes, I'm fine, thank you. :) Purely a scheduling thing.
Can you guys see my password
Can you guys see my password
Obligatory reminder post: This thread is for questions only. Non-question posts with a question added or edited in will be removed.
Obligatory reminder post: This thread is for questions only. Non-question posts with a question added or edited in will be removed.
1 2 ... 458 459 460 461 462 ... 753 754