Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 753 754
Could there ever be a chance of a dragon hatching with different and even dangerous abilities? If so, what happens to them if they prove to a formidable threat?
Could there ever be a chance of a dragon hatching with different and even dangerous abilities? If so, what happens to them if they prove to a formidable threat?
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
will there be any new breeds ?
will there be any new breeds ?
gundam_signature_by_rabling_arts-d4v0bo0.png
Who gave squirrels bionic upgrades? Humans? Lightning dragons? The Beastclans?
Who gave squirrels bionic upgrades? Humans? Lightning dragons? The Beastclans?
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
Do dragons have music? If so, what does it sound like? Are there any famous music artists?
Do dragons have music? If so, what does it sound like? Are there any famous music artists?
fqn8lLh.png
Sorry is this has already been asked, but is the map shown under the explore tab the entire globe of Sornieth? Or is there more to be explored? More specifically, if a dragon was to fly north (or at least upwards on the map) from the Viridian Labyrinth, would it reach the Southern IceField?
Sorry is this has already been asked, but is the map shown under the explore tab the entire globe of Sornieth? Or is there more to be explored? More specifically, if a dragon was to fly north (or at least upwards on the map) from the Viridian Labyrinth, would it reach the Southern IceField?
How did Coatls get so FLUFFY?
How did Coatls get so FLUFFY?
Grey / He/him
Why do Clown Chargers have no tails (and if they do forgive me I'm just so oblivious)?
Why do Clown Chargers have no tails (and if they do forgive me I'm just so oblivious)?
FooterAds.gif
0GXPpFU.gif
ylvis_by_randomcreaturez-da1nyci.gif
Can the Deities change a dragon's element if they want to?
Can the Deities change a dragon's element if they want to?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
So, we know they serve the gods in some capacity, but what kinds of specific roles do exalted dragons play in Sornieth? Is a dragon very likely to see one out and about, or do exalted dragons keep to themselves or to specific isolated areas? Are the 'jobs' of exalted dragons very well known to common dragons or is that something kept between deities and their exalts?
So, we know they serve the gods in some capacity, but what kinds of specific roles do exalted dragons play in Sornieth? Is a dragon very likely to see one out and about, or do exalted dragons keep to themselves or to specific isolated areas? Are the 'jobs' of exalted dragons very well known to common dragons or is that something kept between deities and their exalts?
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Is the Animated Statue familiar based on weeping angels from Doctor Who?
Is the Animated Statue familiar based on weeping angels from Doctor Who?
1 2 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 753 754