Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 456 457 458 459 460 ... 753 754
So.. When plague exalts a lot it's raining deseases or blood/entrails/etc? That's a weird weather there xd
So.. When plague exalts a lot it's raining deseases or blood/entrails/etc? That's a weird weather there xd
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
Question for Xhaztol: how do you pronounce your name? Knowing I'll butcher it anyway, I always just call you Zazu, like the bird from the Lion King, but I doubt that's correct. ^^;
Question for Xhaztol: how do you pronounce your name? Knowing I'll butcher it anyway, I always just call you Zazu, like the bird from the Lion King, but I doubt that's correct. ^^;
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
How come stuff like familiars, skins etc don't stack in the hoard?
How come stuff like familiars, skins etc don't stack in the hoard?
MIaB7gw.png
Will Hope and Boston ever be reunited? Does Hope even still remember Boston, since they have not seen each other in almost two years and according to the official lore for Tundras they tend to forget dragons they have not seen in over a season?
Will Hope and Boston ever be reunited? Does Hope even still remember Boston, since they have not seen each other in almost two years and according to the official lore for Tundras they tend to forget dragons they have not seen in over a season?
They/Them FR+2

Just curious here now that we are nearing the new color release what are the Administrators Favorite colors of the entire wheel? Undel? Xhaztol? Aequorin?

Just curious here now that we are nearing the new color release what are the Administrators Favorite colors of the entire wheel? Undel? Xhaztol? Aequorin?
Since Wurm is an actual german word meaning worm, and its plural is "Würmer", does that mean the plural of psywurm is "psywürmer"?
Since Wurm is an actual german word meaning worm, and its plural is "Würmer", does that mean the plural of psywurm is "psywürmer"?
~
I'm aware that the Fox Rats are based on Fennec Foxes and Xolos are Axolotl-Inspired; however, would you call Podids or Scalebacks the Pangolins of FR? I've been debating this for some time myself, and can't quite decide which one strikes more resemblance.
I'm aware that the Fox Rats are based on Fennec Foxes and Xolos are Axolotl-Inspired; however, would you call Podids or Scalebacks the Pangolins of FR? I've been debating this for some time myself, and can't quite decide which one strikes more resemblance.
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
why will none of the mods or admins answer my questions on how to code a site similar to this one? i am inspired by it, i dont want to steal your ideas i just want to make a cool site with my own species
why will none of the mods or admins answer my questions on how to code a site similar to this one? i am inspired by it, i dont want to steal your ideas i just want to make a cool site with my own species
lMwL.png
Is the size decrease in female nocs during cooldown a glitch or intentional? (I like having a teeny tiny matriarch, and I keep breeding her so she STAYS teeny tiny.)
Is the size decrease in female nocs during cooldown a glitch or intentional? (I like having a teeny tiny matriarch, and I keep breeding her so she STAYS teeny tiny.)
are there any confirmed deity pairing such as PlagueBringer x Arcanist or Gladekeeper x Windsinger?
are there any confirmed deity pairing such as PlagueBringer x Arcanist or Gladekeeper x Windsinger?
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 ... 456 457 458 459 460 ... 753 754