Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In a Land of Fairytales (Fantasy RP)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62
@Lyridia @Hexter @DarkOnyx @Whirlwind678 @Gingerdemon @Aquacoral

((Think I'm going to officially introduce my character))

Hesitantly, Koja stepped forwards, out of the shadow of the forest, and walked slowly and cautiously towards the group. Lula was settled on his shoulder

((Think I'm going to officially introduce my character))

Hesitantly, Koja stepped forwards, out of the shadow of the forest, and walked slowly and cautiously towards the group. Lula was settled on his shoulder
5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
@Lyridia @Hexter @DarkOnyx @Whirlwind678 @Mweep @Aquacoral
Peter's head snapped up at a word from Tink. She flew over to the pair and looked them in the eye. "So, you stole. But you helped my friend. I don't know if I like you." Peter looked up at TinkerBell, and then said "She wants me to ask about the fire. Not sure why."
Peter's head snapped up at a word from Tink. She flew over to the pair and looked them in the eye. "So, you stole. But you helped my friend. I don't know if I like you." Peter looked up at TinkerBell, and then said "She wants me to ask about the fire. Not sure why."
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png

Koja grimaced. "Yeah the fire... We didn't mean for it to happen, but the clearing's grass was extremely dry"

((charisma boost natural 20 go. Because I can't actually write like that, assume that his charisma is quite why and react accordingly))

"The food we stole was mainly to help the ferrets that lived in the area. You had disturbed many of their homes and most we're too frightened to leave their tunnels and hunt. We can return some of it you want"

Koja trotted off for a moment and came back bearing a few rabbits in his jaw

"...Is your friend okay?" he asked, hesitantly

Koja grimaced. "Yeah the fire... We didn't mean for it to happen, but the clearing's grass was extremely dry"

((charisma boost natural 20 go. Because I can't actually write like that, assume that his charisma is quite why and react accordingly))

"The food we stole was mainly to help the ferrets that lived in the area. You had disturbed many of their homes and most we're too frightened to leave their tunnels and hunt. We can return some of it you want"

Koja trotted off for a moment and came back bearing a few rabbits in his jaw

"...Is your friend okay?" he asked, hesitantly

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
Peter looked over her shoulder hesitantly. "I don't know. I think so. It's so different than everything Hook has ever done to me. Even poisoning me...." For a fleeting moment she looked like a seven year old, clutching to a parents pant leg because it dosen't make sense. Then the moment passed, and she was back to (almost) usual. She grinned and said a quick "yum" before taking the rabbits and carrying them off to skin as well. In reality, she was hiding how worried she was.
Peter looked over her shoulder hesitantly. "I don't know. I think so. It's so different than everything Hook has ever done to me. Even poisoning me...." For a fleeting moment she looked like a seven year old, clutching to a parents pant leg because it dosen't make sense. Then the moment passed, and she was back to (almost) usual. She grinned and said a quick "yum" before taking the rabbits and carrying them off to skin as well. In reality, she was hiding how worried she was.

As Peter walked back, Lula fluttered close to her. Koja dissapeared back into the forest to look for something

"You'll have to excuse him" cawed Lula. "He has a good heart, but is often rash and hasty. He'll go for some herb seeds that will have been opened up by the fire. Will you let me examine your friend?"

As Peter walked back, Lula fluttered close to her. Koja dissapeared back into the forest to look for something

"You'll have to excuse him" cawed Lula. "He has a good heart, but is often rash and hasty. He'll go for some herb seeds that will have been opened up by the fire. Will you let me examine your friend?"

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
@Gingerdemon @Mweep @DragonLover @Whirlwind678 @Lyridia @Aquacoral @DarkOnyx
Alice walked off a little ways, eyeing the new strangers with suspicion. Peter was right, they shouldn't stay. Hidden behind a tree she pulled her knife out of her dress pockets, examining it carefully. She had to be cautious not curious. She filtered through her pockets, looking at the other odd tid bits she had. A couple of mushrooms, a teaspoon, and spare crumbs was all she found in one. She was weak. All her tips and tricks in Wonderland were far depleated. She dared not check the other pocket. She knew what was in it, and she wasn't in the mood for lamentation. Holding her knife strongly by the hilt, she made her way back to the others.
@Gingerdemon @Mweep @DragonLover @Whirlwind678 @Lyridia @Aquacoral @DarkOnyx
Alice walked off a little ways, eyeing the new strangers with suspicion. Peter was right, they shouldn't stay. Hidden behind a tree she pulled her knife out of her dress pockets, examining it carefully. She had to be cautious not curious. She filtered through her pockets, looking at the other odd tid bits she had. A couple of mushrooms, a teaspoon, and spare crumbs was all she found in one. She was weak. All her tips and tricks in Wonderland were far depleated. She dared not check the other pocket. She knew what was in it, and she wasn't in the mood for lamentation. Holding her knife strongly by the hilt, she made her way back to the others.
@Hexter @DarkOnyx @Lyridia @Gingerdemon @DragonLover @Whirlwind678 @mweep
Okay guys, I'm going to have to drop out for a little bit. I'll still stick around to answer questions and tweak the main post, but I can't keep up with the RP. Once I get back home, out of my grandparents hair, and caught up with schoolwork, I'll come back. For now, I'll just observe.
@Hexter @DarkOnyx @Lyridia @Gingerdemon @DragonLover @Whirlwind678 @mweep
Okay guys, I'm going to have to drop out for a little bit. I'll still stick around to answer questions and tweak the main post, but I can't keep up with the RP. Once I get back home, out of my grandparents hair, and caught up with schoolwork, I'll come back. For now, I'll just observe.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Hexter @DarkOnyx @Lyridia @Gingerdemon @Aquacoral Aww, bye. T^T @Whirlwind678 @mweep

Cheshire let out a sigh as his tail swished back and forth. "Hatter, when I come back, I swear I won't leave your hat alone until I've had my fill of it." He whispered, mainly to himself. He watched as the fox ran off, and listened to the bird talk and ask if she could see the flying girl's friend. It was hard to believe that the flying girl had any friends at all, but he knew that the argument was mainly his fault. He changed forms, switching to his cat form and climbing down the tree. He slipped into the forest, wandering only a little bit farther from Alice than he already was.
@Hexter @DarkOnyx @Lyridia @Gingerdemon @Aquacoral Aww, bye. T^T @Whirlwind678 @mweep

Cheshire let out a sigh as his tail swished back and forth. "Hatter, when I come back, I swear I won't leave your hat alone until I've had my fill of it." He whispered, mainly to himself. He watched as the fox ran off, and listened to the bird talk and ask if she could see the flying girl's friend. It was hard to believe that the flying girl had any friends at all, but he knew that the argument was mainly his fault. He changed forms, switching to his cat form and climbing down the tree. He slipped into the forest, wandering only a little bit farther from Alice than he already was.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Peter looked over at the mention. She looked hesitant, but then nodded. She thought for a moment before saying in a soft voice "thank you for asking. For caring about what I thought. Because I am trying..." She was now very pointedly not looking at the bird at this point. "I'm, I'm going to go...clean thease. Yeah." She rushed, gesturing the rabbits in her hands and flying off.
Peter looked over at the mention. She looked hesitant, but then nodded. She thought for a moment before saying in a soft voice "thank you for asking. For caring about what I thought. Because I am trying..." She was now very pointedly not looking at the bird at this point. "I'm, I'm going to go...clean thease. Yeah." She rushed, gesturing the rabbits in her hands and flying off.
@Gingerdemon @DragonLover @Mweep @ Lyridia @Whirlwind678 @DarkOnyx @Aquacoral
Everyone was splitting up. She frowned. This wasn't safe. They should stick together, yet she found herself isolated as well. The forest was starting to get to Alice. Still she thought of the Hatter's story about the burning woods anf the Jabberwocky. She shrunk against a tree, pained at the thought.
@Gingerdemon @DragonLover @Mweep @ Lyridia @Whirlwind678 @DarkOnyx @Aquacoral
Everyone was splitting up. She frowned. This wasn't safe. They should stick together, yet she found herself isolated as well. The forest was starting to get to Alice. Still she thought of the Hatter's story about the burning woods anf the Jabberwocky. She shrunk against a tree, pained at the thought.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 62