Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In a Land of Fairytales (Fantasy RP)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62
@Gingerdemon @Hexter @Whirlwind678 @Aquacoral @CountessG @Mweep @Lyridia @DarkOnyx

Cheshire scowled. "She's the one that was making a big deal! I did nothing to upset her." He defended himself, letting out a hiss. "I don't even know who I'm looking for." He growled, folding his arms.
@Gingerdemon @Hexter @Whirlwind678 @Aquacoral @CountessG @Mweep @Lyridia @DarkOnyx

Cheshire scowled. "She's the one that was making a big deal! I did nothing to upset her." He defended himself, letting out a hiss. "I don't even know who I'm looking for." He growled, folding his arms.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@Gingerdemon @DragonLover @Aquacoral @Whirlwind678 @Lyridia @DarkOnyx @CountessG @Mweep
Alice sighed, hands on her hips as she looked up into the trees. "Have you been spying Peter?" She accused. Turning back to Cheshire she offhandedly mentioned, "See? You have this is common with her."
@Gingerdemon @DragonLover @Aquacoral @Whirlwind678 @Lyridia @DarkOnyx @CountessG @Mweep
Alice sighed, hands on her hips as she looked up into the trees. "Have you been spying Peter?" She accused. Turning back to Cheshire she offhandedly mentioned, "See? You have this is common with her."
@Hexter Uhh... What? X3
@Hexter Uhh... What? X3
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@DragonLover you know, following Alice around
@DragonLover you know, following Alice around
@Dragonlover @Hexter @Whirlwind678 @Aquacoral @CountessG @Mweep @Lyridia @DarkOnyx
Peter hovered before Alice, suddenly finding the grass below her feet very interesting. "I wasn't spying." she muttered childishly (she is one after all) "I was...wanting to make sure that...thing didn't upset you or attack anyone." She was very determinedly not looking at Ches, and was a bit insulted that Alice had even hinted they had anything in common. Not that she would let Alice know of course. She was still a touched that her friend had been worried, and really liked her. "Anyway, IT said that IT didn't know who IT was looking for. Don't you want to know about that? Huh?"
@Dragonlover @Hexter @Whirlwind678 @Aquacoral @CountessG @Mweep @Lyridia @DarkOnyx
Peter hovered before Alice, suddenly finding the grass below her feet very interesting. "I wasn't spying." she muttered childishly (she is one after all) "I was...wanting to make sure that...thing didn't upset you or attack anyone." She was very determinedly not looking at Ches, and was a bit insulted that Alice had even hinted they had anything in common. Not that she would let Alice know of course. She was still a touched that her friend had been worried, and really liked her. "Anyway, IT said that IT didn't know who IT was looking for. Don't you want to know about that? Huh?"
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png

Cheshire let out a hiss. "For one, I wouldn't hurt anybody here without a reason! For another, I am a HE, not an IT." He snorted, baring his teeth at Peter.

Cheshire let out a hiss. "For one, I wouldn't hurt anybody here without a reason! For another, I am a HE, not an IT." He snorted, baring his teeth at Peter.
Peter sneered and said "I'm glad you figured that out for yourself. But, I still want to know what you meant. Because that part of your stories doesn't add up. So, were you sent to look after Alice, or find someone?"
Peter sneered and said "I'm glad you figured that out for yourself. But, I still want to know what you meant. Because that part of your stories doesn't add up. So, were you sent to look after Alice, or find someone?"

Cheshire snarled. "I already said I was sent to watch and take care of Alice! You wouldn't know that because you obviously don't listen!" He spat, gritting his teeth before letting out a final hiss and turning around. He folded his arms and moved away, his tail swiping at the ground angrily. His ears and his tail were all fluffed up, and his hair looked slightly fluffed up as well.

Cheshire snarled. "I already said I was sent to watch and take care of Alice! You wouldn't know that because you obviously don't listen!" He spat, gritting his teeth before letting out a final hiss and turning around. He folded his arms and moved away, his tail swiping at the ground angrily. His ears and his tail were all fluffed up, and his hair looked slightly fluffed up as well.
"Well. I might be a bit distracted sometimes, but I know that I heard him say he 'didn't even know who he was looking for.' What is he going off about? Maybe he really is hiding something, huh Tink? Alice?" Peter's brow was furrowed in thought as she stared at the mans retreating back. "I was really joking about that last one. But now I really am interested in what he seems to be hiding." She looked back to Alice "What do you think Alice?"
"Well. I might be a bit distracted sometimes, but I know that I heard him say he 'didn't even know who he was looking for.' What is he going off about? Maybe he really is hiding something, huh Tink? Alice?" Peter's brow was furrowed in thought as she stared at the mans retreating back. "I was really joking about that last one. But now I really am interested in what he seems to be hiding." She looked back to Alice "What do you think Alice?"

Overhearing Peter, Cheshire whipped around. "It's what happens when you're mentally unstable!" He snapped, then climbed up into a nearby tree.

Overhearing Peter, Cheshire whipped around. "It's what happens when you're mentally unstable!" He snapped, then climbed up into a nearby tree.
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62