Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In a Land of Fairytales (Fantasy RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
[center]@Aquacoral Name // Bella Monte' Gender // Female Age // 19 [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0a/71/d7/0a71d7ca1536c4eae09fab6b529304cd.jpg[/img] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/f4/e5/9bf4e5b23899abc11e55359f275e3d4c.jpg[/img] Fairytale // Beauty and the Beast Skills // Bella is a great archer and hunter. She is known to catch large prey and is very experienced with many types of knives and bows. She can also transform into her 'Beast' form when provoked or in danger. ( She can not control when she transforms ) History // Bella was raised in a small nomadic hunting village on the side of a large mountain. She was born to a very sickly mother, whom died upon her birth, and inherited a father that was cold and heartless. Even though she learned so much from him, she grew as cold and heartless as the man who taught her. But with his teachings at a ripe age, she became one of the most skilled hunters in her village, and in turn she went out with the small hunting parties that went out to hunt for the village food supply. One winter, where food was scarce she wandered ahead of the group and came across a sickly stag and an old hideous woman. The old woman was weak and close to death, and with her last breath asked for her to spare the stag. Bella watched as the woman perished and was left with the injured stag. Stricken with hunger and selfishness, Bell instead of abiding by the woman's wishes like she promised her, she killed the deer. With no remorse or regard to the promise she made moments before. However before her eyes the woman turned into a forest witch, stating how ruthless and cold Bella treated the creatures that fed her and her family. She was then cursed with the ugliness that she holds inside herself and spirit. Now Bell has abandoned her village, to search the land on how to break her curse... ( I HOPE THIS IS OKAY. I changed the story a bit to fit my character ;^; If not I could change it! No problem! )
@Aquacoral

Name // Bella Monte'
Gender // Female
Age // 19

0a71d7ca1536c4eae09fab6b529304cd.jpg

9bf4e5b23899abc11e55359f275e3d4c.jpg

Fairytale // Beauty and the Beast
Skills // Bella is a great archer and hunter. She is known to catch large prey and is very experienced with many types of knives and bows. She can also transform into her 'Beast' form when provoked or in danger. ( She can not control when she transforms )

History // Bella was raised in a small nomadic hunting village on the side of a large mountain. She was born to a very sickly mother, whom died upon her birth, and inherited a father that was cold and heartless. Even though she learned so much from him, she grew as cold and heartless as the man who taught her. But with his teachings at a ripe age, she became one of the most skilled hunters in her village, and in turn she went out with the small hunting parties that went out to hunt for the village food supply. One winter, where food was scarce she wandered ahead of the group and came across a sickly stag and an old hideous woman. The old woman was weak and close to death, and with her last breath asked for her to spare the stag. Bella watched as the woman perished and was left with the injured stag. Stricken with hunger and selfishness, Bell instead of abiding by the woman's wishes like she promised her, she killed the deer. With no remorse or regard to the promise she made moments before. However before her eyes the woman turned into a forest witch, stating how ruthless and cold Bella treated the creatures that fed her and her family. She was then cursed with the ugliness that she holds inside herself and spirit. Now Bell has abandoned her village, to search the land on how to break her curse...

( I HOPE THIS IS OKAY. I changed the story a bit to fit my character ;^; If not I could change it! No problem! )
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
@Crookedwings
Accepted!
@Crookedwings
Accepted!
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral
Can I perhaps sneak in?
@Aquacoral
Can I perhaps sneak in?
@Annekin
Go ahead! You just have to post your form.

Oh, one last thing: are you a Star Wars fan? Just curious :)
@Annekin
Go ahead! You just have to post your form.

Oh, one last thing: are you a Star Wars fan? Just curious :)
@ItsCursorBby Hm.. Most likely a very, very strange character I got myself here. Hope he isn't too dark. [b]Form[/b] [b]Name:[/b] ?????? ("Arevik") [b]Gender:[/b] M (presumed) [b]Age:[/b] Late teens (+1000) [b]Appearance[/b]: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/15/51/4c155173bd1a14251a2b3caff5db95c8.jpg[/img] [b]Fairytale[/b]: I believe it's called "The Deceived Vampire" [b]Skills[/b]: Very strong and capable of becoming invisible. Very weak to both water and fire. [b]Other[/b]: -His powers resists in his jacket, as it is often claimed in Armenian vampire lore (where this story originates from). It's his key to become invisible as well. If their jacket is burned, they'll die. -Generally about Armenian's version of vampires, they are the "spirits" of children who never reached adulthood and became a part of society: Aka they died before they turned eighteen. As so they are described by having an androgen appearance ([i]even as far as with mixed sexual organs; however I don't really find that matter to fit in the theme of the RP, so I'll just let it be without really going further into the subject[/i]) and being an liminal being with a disorientated nature. They are describes as twisted monstrosities, taking pleasure in both men and woman while drinking their blood. They are very childlike and enjoys to haunt the living as well. However, they are fast to fall in love with their idea of beauty (while they are indeed beautiful as well to allure people they will always watch themselves as awful, god forsaken creatures) and will even end their own lives just for the sake of it. -They are also incapable of drinking blood from a person who wears a cross or silver. As well, they can't drink blood in running water and they will go ablaze if drinking blood in a church (most certainly causing their jackets to burn, too..) They can't harm them, either, and when touching them they'll start to heat up. Avoiding the same fate they'll meet in the church, they can only touch them physically for a short timespan. -That being said, I like the idea that my character purposely escaped his original story to avoid his tragic fate. And yes, I most certainly am a Star Wars fan. x)
@ItsCursorBby Hm.. Most likely a very, very strange character I got myself here. Hope he isn't too dark.

Form
Name: ?????? ("Arevik")
Appearance: 4c155173bd1a14251a2b3caff5db95c8.jpg
Fairytale: I believe it's called "The Deceived Vampire"
Skills: Very strong and capable of becoming invisible. Very weak to both water and fire.
Other:
-His powers resists in his jacket, as it is often claimed in Armenian vampire lore (where this story originates from). It's his key to become invisible as well. If their jacket is burned, they'll die.
-Generally about Armenian's version of vampires, they are the "spirits" of children who never reached adulthood and became a part of society: Aka they died before they turned eighteen. As so they are described by having an androgen appearance (even as far as with mixed sexual organs; however I don't really find that matter to fit in the theme of the RP, so I'll just let it be without really going further into the subject) and being an liminal being with a disorientated nature. They are describes as twisted monstrosities, taking pleasure in both men and woman while drinking their blood. They are very childlike and enjoys to haunt the living as well.
However, they are fast to fall in love with their idea of beauty (while they are indeed beautiful as well to allure people they will always watch themselves as awful, god forsaken creatures) and will even end their own lives just for the sake of it.
-They are also incapable of drinking blood from a person who wears a cross or silver. As well, they can't drink blood in running water and they will go ablaze if drinking blood in a church (most certainly causing their jackets to burn, too..) They can't harm them, either, and when touching them they'll start to heat up. Avoiding the same fate they'll meet in the church, they can only touch them physically for a short timespan.

-That being said, I like the idea that my character purposely escaped his original story to avoid his tragic fate.

And yes, I most certainly am a Star Wars fan. x)
Name: Imara Duhnman
Age (Above 14, please): 19
Appearance: http://cdn.indiewire.psdops.com/dims4/INDIEWIRE/b41a09a/2147483647/crop/519x365%2B4%2B0/resize/680x478/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdl9fvu4r30qs1.cloudfront.net%2Fdf%2F5c%2F0b63ef6f4af2a7681af845ff7823%2Fidina-menzel.jpg
(Couldn't find a good picture for a witch, so I'm just going to use Idina Menzel. xD Hopefully I don't associate my character with Elphaba now, if I'm accepted of course. :p)
Fairytale (Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, etc.): The Wizard of Oz
Skills (Are they skilled with a weapon? Are they good at running? Nothing OP please): Imara can cause slight changes in temperature of things she touches.
Other: Imara lived with her mother in Oz. She was born with witch like powers, so she was generally avoided and didn't make many friends. When she was in her mid teens, her mother told her she had found a doctor who could get rid of her powers and make her better. This angered Imara, and she quickly cooled her mother's heart, sending her into a state of shock. When she realized what she had done, Imara couldn't find out how to help her mother. Once her mom passed away, she went into hiding and became known as the Wicked Witch of the South East.
Name: Imara Duhnman
Age (Above 14, please): 19
Appearance: http://cdn.indiewire.psdops.com/dims4/INDIEWIRE/b41a09a/2147483647/crop/519x365%2B4%2B0/resize/680x478/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdl9fvu4r30qs1.cloudfront.net%2Fdf%2F5c%2F0b63ef6f4af2a7681af845ff7823%2Fidina-menzel.jpg
(Couldn't find a good picture for a witch, so I'm just going to use Idina Menzel. xD Hopefully I don't associate my character with Elphaba now, if I'm accepted of course. :p)
Fairytale (Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, etc.): The Wizard of Oz
Skills (Are they skilled with a weapon? Are they good at running? Nothing OP please): Imara can cause slight changes in temperature of things she touches.
Other: Imara lived with her mother in Oz. She was born with witch like powers, so she was generally avoided and didn't make many friends. When she was in her mid teens, her mother told her she had found a doctor who could get rid of her powers and make her better. This angered Imara, and she quickly cooled her mother's heart, sending her into a state of shock. When she realized what she had done, Imara couldn't find out how to help her mother. Once her mom passed away, she went into hiding and became known as the Wicked Witch of the South East.
@Aquacoral Name: Nys Gender: Male Age (Above 14, please): 24 Appearance (Picture not required, but preferred. If you don't know how to insert an image, just PM me): [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/42/86/c44286ba51893c94ff9bebc33510d2ac.jpg[/img] Fairytale (Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, etc.): Fairytale Penn Skills (Are they skilled with a weapon? Are they good at running? Nothing OP please): He's a shifter, and can generally shift into anything or anyone he wishes as long as it's a living being. (ex. He can shift into a wolf or dragon, but can't be a rock or tree.) Other: Although he can shift, he has limited power, and shifting takes up a large amount of energy. The bigger the animal, the more energy it takes up. If he uses too much of his energy, he passes out for a while. Often times, he's weak and possibly injured in some way after shifting, and prefers to conserve energy. He also uses magic, and is granted this partially because of his companion fairy, Nyx. Is this good? XD I'm sorry for the delay, I couldn't figure out which character to use.
@Aquacoral

Name: Nys
Age (Above 14, please): 24
Appearance (Picture not required, but preferred. If you don't know how to insert an image, just PM me): c44286ba51893c94ff9bebc33510d2ac.jpg
Fairytale (Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, etc.): Fairytale Penn
Skills (Are they skilled with a weapon? Are they good at running? Nothing OP please): He's a shifter, and can generally shift into anything or anyone he wishes as long as it's a living being. (ex. He can shift into a wolf or dragon, but can't be a rock or tree.)
Other: Although he can shift, he has limited power, and shifting takes up a large amount of energy. The bigger the animal, the more energy it takes up. If he uses too much of his energy, he passes out for a while. Often times, he's weak and possibly injured in some way after shifting, and prefers to conserve energy. He also uses magic, and is granted this partially because of his companion fairy, Nyx.

Is this good? XD I'm sorry for the delay, I couldn't figure out which character to use.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@DragonLover @DarkOnyx
Accepted!
@DragonLover @DarkOnyx
Accepted!
@aquacoral Okay, thank you! Another question (sorry about the inconvenience I'm causing you by bothering you so much): Would the Mabinogi or the stories involving King Arthur and such count as a fairy tale?
@aquacoral Okay, thank you! Another question (sorry about the inconvenience I'm causing you by bothering you so much): Would the Mabinogi or the stories involving King Arthur and such count as a fairy tale?
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@Aquacoral

Can I join? And I have a question... Can I use a character from the musical version of the fairy tale?
@Aquacoral

Can I join? And I have a question... Can I use a character from the musical version of the fairy tale?
2i1fr40.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62