Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In a Land of Fairytales (Fantasy RP)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@Aquacoral

{Hey, I know its unlikely, but is this roleplay still open? I assume not due to all the people..

If it isn't just PM me when it has a slot so I can steal said slot! x3}
@Aquacoral

{Hey, I know its unlikely, but is this roleplay still open? I assume not due to all the people..

If it isn't just PM me when it has a slot so I can steal said slot! x3}
@torterrta
The roleplay is still open! I myself am not actively playing, but there is an unlimited amount of spots.
@torterrta
The roleplay is still open! I myself am not actively playing, but there is an unlimited amount of spots.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Lyridia THERE'S LAVA SOMEWHERE???? I wasn't informed of this...
@Lyridia THERE'S LAVA SOMEWHERE???? I wasn't informed of this...
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@Hexter @DarkOnyx @Lyridia @DragonLover @Whirlwind678 @mweep
Ok, if Aquacoral is alright with this (as I really have no power over executive decisions(and, yes there is lava. It's on the map. we talk about it briefly before I challenge the girl who strangles me)) I suggest we take Lyridia's suggestion and time skip forward to us going through a network of underground tunnels, trying to read the map, and we notice that it is starting to get noticeably warmer. Cool? or should I say...Warm?
@Hexter @DarkOnyx @Lyridia @DragonLover @Whirlwind678 @mweep
Ok, if Aquacoral is alright with this (as I really have no power over executive decisions(and, yes there is lava. It's on the map. we talk about it briefly before I challenge the girl who strangles me)) I suggest we take Lyridia's suggestion and time skip forward to us going through a network of underground tunnels, trying to read the map, and we notice that it is starting to get noticeably warmer. Cool? or should I say...Warm?
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon Works for me, punmaster.
@Gingerdemon Works for me, punmaster.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@Dragonlover Thank you...Though i prefer [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/b/bc/The_Riddler_in_B.A.A.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110527001441[/img] The Riddler WHY ARE MY PICTURES NOT WORKING AGEPJ F HIGSAIATECOIMPCFA;MHIOYGM'XXQFM9'
@Dragonlover Thank you...Though i prefer
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/b/bc/The_Riddler_in_B.A.A.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110527001441[/img]
The Riddler
WHY ARE MY PICTURES NOT WORKING AGEPJ F HIGSAIATECOIMPCFA;MHIOYGM'XXQFM9'
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon *does a flip in chair and slams head on countertop* I BE JOKER DEN
@Gingerdemon *does a flip in chair and slams head on countertop* I BE JOKER DEN
@Gingerdemon @DragonLover @Mweep @Lyridia @Aquacoral @DarkOnyx @Whirlwind678
Ah! I'm so sorry! Unexpectedly had to drop out of Internet connection for a while. Glad everyone still is interested. I'm in favor of a time skip if everyone else agrees
@Gingerdemon @DragonLover @Mweep @Lyridia @Aquacoral @DarkOnyx @Whirlwind678
Ah! I'm so sorry! Unexpectedly had to drop out of Internet connection for a while. Glad everyone still is interested. I'm in favor of a time skip if everyone else agrees
@Hexter I'm fine with that
@Hexter I'm fine with that
5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
Lol still all good here! X3
Lol still all good here! X3
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62