Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In a Land of Fairytales (Fantasy RP)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@Gingerdemon Yes. X3 You can indeed. AND IDK WHEN THE LAST PERSON (other than us) POSTED WHERE ARE YOU PPL
@Gingerdemon Yes. X3 You can indeed. AND IDK WHEN THE LAST PERSON (other than us) POSTED WHERE ARE YOU PPL
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@Hexter @DarkOnyx @CrazedDragon @Lyridia @Whirlwind678 @mweep

Peter huffed indignantly and crossed her arms. "Well she could have just said it." Then she grabbed Tink away from her new friend by the wings (this causes no damage if you are careful, as peter is) "What did I say about the hair!" she punctuated her sentence by stomping the air childishly.
@Hexter @DarkOnyx @CrazedDragon @Lyridia @Whirlwind678 @mweep

Peter huffed indignantly and crossed her arms. "Well she could have just said it." Then she grabbed Tink away from her new friend by the wings (this causes no damage if you are careful, as peter is) "What did I say about the hair!" she punctuated her sentence by stomping the air childishly.
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@dragonseeker so here is land of fairytales if you lost it
@dragonseeker so here is land of fairytales if you lost it
@Gingerdemon ITS BEEN REVIVED >:D

Nys kept a straight face. "That's the thing about fairies. They never think to tell you anything, they just tug you everywhere." He said, casting a glance at Nyx, who had flown up to Peter and patted her gently on the head.
@Gingerdemon ITS BEEN REVIVED >:D

Nys kept a straight face. "That's the thing about fairies. They never think to tell you anything, they just tug you everywhere." He said, casting a glance at Nyx, who had flown up to Peter and patted her gently on the head.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@dragonseeker lol. I'm gonna quote some Little White Bird, you ready?

Peter sighed and puffed her cheeks. "I know. But if she keeps this up I will banish her forever!" Seeing Tinkerbell's look of horror, she relented. "Fine. For a whole week then." Nyx had captured her ever-changing attention at this point, so she held out a hand for the small fairy to land on. "You are so different from my fairies!" She mused. "But do you act the same?"
@dragonseeker lol. I'm gonna quote some Little White Bird, you ready?

Peter sighed and puffed her cheeks. "I know. But if she keeps this up I will banish her forever!" Seeing Tinkerbell's look of horror, she relented. "Fine. For a whole week then." Nyx had captured her ever-changing attention at this point, so she held out a hand for the small fairy to land on. "You are so different from my fairies!" She mused. "But do you act the same?"
@Gingerdemon Lul If I hadn'tgone to a play about Peter Pan, I wouldn't have gotten that. XD BUT YAZ

Nyx giggled. She told Peter that she didn't know. In fact, she though she had been the only fairy in the world before meeting Tinkerbell. Nys sighed. "You don't listen very well, though." He said under his breath, a slight smile creeping along his face as he leaned against a wall in the tunnel.
@Gingerdemon Lul If I hadn'tgone to a play about Peter Pan, I wouldn't have gotten that. XD BUT YAZ

Nyx giggled. She told Peter that she didn't know. In fact, she though she had been the only fairy in the world before meeting Tinkerbell. Nys sighed. "You don't listen very well, though." He said under his breath, a slight smile creeping along his face as he leaned against a wall in the tunnel.
@dragonseeker yasssss

Peter allowed herself a full, boisterous laugh at Nys's comment. "I guess they are alike! Tink almost killed Curly one time 'cus she thought he was a traitor." Then she turned back to the fairy "literally" at hand. "YOU should come back to neverland with us!!!! Meet more of the fairies!!! And I'm sure they would love you two!!!"
@dragonseeker yasssss

Peter allowed herself a full, boisterous laugh at Nys's comment. "I guess they are alike! Tink almost killed Curly one time 'cus she thought he was a traitor." Then she turned back to the fairy "literally" at hand. "YOU should come back to neverland with us!!!! Meet more of the fairies!!! And I'm sure they would love you two!!!"
@Gingerdemon Yasssss.... BEDTIMEE (Would you wanna do a 1 on 1 with Nys and Peter? o3o)

Nys chuckled. "I guess..."

Nyx nodded quickly, giving out her usual jingling of yes, yes, yes.
@Gingerdemon Yasssss.... BEDTIMEE (Would you wanna do a 1 on 1 with Nys and Peter? o3o)

Nys chuckled. "I guess..."

Nyx nodded quickly, giving out her usual jingling of yes, yes, yes.
@dragonseeker sure sugar! Like picking up from here?
@dragonseeker sure sugar! Like picking up from here?
@Gingerdemon Yes.
@Gingerdemon Yes.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62