Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In a Land of Fairytales (Fantasy RP)
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62
@Dragonlover @Hexter @Whirlwind678 @Aquacoral @CountessG @Mweep @Lyridia @DarkOnyx
Peter thought for a second, then opened her mouth, about to say something. TinkerBell spoke rapidly in her ear, and she shut her mouth. Then she looked around at the destruction that had been caused from the fire. "Wow." she muttered to no one in particular "That's why it feels so bad here. All those trees. Ouch." The smoke still spiraled from a few trees and bushes.
@Dragonlover @Hexter @Whirlwind678 @Aquacoral @CountessG @Mweep @Lyridia @DarkOnyx
Peter thought for a second, then opened her mouth, about to say something. TinkerBell spoke rapidly in her ear, and she shut her mouth. Then she looked around at the destruction that had been caused from the fire. "Wow." she muttered to no one in particular "That's why it feels so bad here. All those trees. Ouch." The smoke still spiraled from a few trees and bushes.
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Hexter @DarkOnyx @Lyridia @Gingerdemon @DragonLover @Whirlwind678 @mweep
Could you guys catch me up, please?
Could you guys catch me up, please?
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@aquacoral ok, so Ches showed up, we had a big di** contest ( I think you know this) I leave in a huff, but kinda eavesdrop on Alice and him talking, he says something suspicious, I call him out on it, he gets mad and leaves, I started a seg-way by mentioning how terrible the forest looks because of the fire
@aquacoral ok, so Ches showed up, we had a big di** contest ( I think you know this) I leave in a huff, but kinda eavesdrop on Alice and him talking, he says something suspicious, I call him out on it, he gets mad and leaves, I started a seg-way by mentioning how terrible the forest looks because of the fire
@Gingerdemon
Okay! Thanks.
@Gingerdemon
Okay! Thanks.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@aquacoral Any time ;)
@aquacoral Any time ;)

((Hey y'all, you can take me off the pinglist. Sorry to just come and go. But I'm leaning towards RPs that are more FR based. If someone wants to take over Jacques that's cool.))

((Hey y'all, you can take me off the pinglist. Sorry to just come and go. But I'm leaning towards RPs that are more FR based. If someone wants to take over Jacques that's cool.))
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif
@countessG nooooooooooooooo. :"( sad now. Bye
@countessG nooooooooooooooo. :"( sad now. Bye
@CountessG Aww baiiiiii
@CountessG Aww baiiiiii
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@Gingerdemon @Whirlwind678 @DragonLover @Aquacoral @DarkOnyx @Lyridia @Mweep
Alice squinted at the trees, watching the smoke as well. "Dreadful to see a fire in such a forest," she commented. It reminded her of the Jabberwocky, though she would never admit such a thing aloud. "What did the faerie tell you?" she asked Peter
@Gingerdemon @Whirlwind678 @DragonLover @Aquacoral @DarkOnyx @Lyridia @Mweep
Alice squinted at the trees, watching the smoke as well. "Dreadful to see a fire in such a forest," she commented. It reminded her of the Jabberwocky, though she would never admit such a thing aloud. "What did the faerie tell you?" she asked Peter
Peter looked at Tink for confirmation before beginning. "So, we all need to move from here soon. It's a terrible place, and there are more spiders. Much stronger than the one we fought. And...I know who stole our food." Her hand clenched on the hilt of her dagger as Tink interrupted with rapid fire speach. "Tink" she sighed exasperatedly, "you know they can't understand you. And I don't feel like being a translator. Besides, I was just getting there." She turned back to her audiance. "Anyway, if we stay here for too long, we will probably die. We are more exposed now, so anyone trying to find us will tell the council and then we die. One of the few standing trees may fall on us, and we die. No a whole lot of options here"
Peter looked at Tink for confirmation before beginning. "So, we all need to move from here soon. It's a terrible place, and there are more spiders. Much stronger than the one we fought. And...I know who stole our food." Her hand clenched on the hilt of her dagger as Tink interrupted with rapid fire speach. "Tink" she sighed exasperatedly, "you know they can't understand you. And I don't feel like being a translator. Besides, I was just getting there." She turned back to her audiance. "Anyway, if we stay here for too long, we will probably die. We are more exposed now, so anyone trying to find us will tell the council and then we die. One of the few standing trees may fall on us, and we die. No a whole lot of options here"
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62