Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Marva's Reflection Flight List - Updated
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@Kururin Threads! On the day before April Fools, we each got a spool in our inventory that (like the mirror) was not able to be opened. Instead it cycled through the colors. On 4/1, it was able to be opened and would give a horrific sweater of whatever color it was left on overnight.
@Kururin Threads! On the day before April Fools, we each got a spool in our inventory that (like the mirror) was not able to be opened. Instead it cycled through the colors. On 4/1, it was able to be opened and would give a horrific sweater of whatever color it was left on overnight.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara right, but was there a joke last year? (Like the eyes this year)
@Ridara right, but was there a joke last year? (Like the eyes this year)
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara don't tell me the whole website text switched to Comic sans?!

So I should not base my mirror choice off of which eyes I like best :P Since comic sans and sweaters have no relation that I can see.
@Ridara don't tell me the whole website text switched to Comic sans?!

So I should not base my mirror choice off of which eyes I like best :P Since comic sans and sweaters have no relation that I can see.
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
I picked Astounding. Best looking one
I picked Astounding. Best looking one
I was given a water mirror and when opened it changed into a wind mirror, is that what you meant by "cycling through the colors"?
I was given a water mirror and when opened it changed into a wind mirror, is that what you meant by "cycling through the colors"?
@silvermoon2222 Yep! That's all they'll do today, you can just keep opening them to find more mirrors until rollover.
@silvermoon2222 Yep! That's all they'll do today, you can just keep opening them to find more mirrors until rollover.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@leaoprdmask Thank you! ^^ I am excited to see what the prizes will be tomorrow :'D
@leaoprdmask Thank you! ^^ I am excited to see what the prizes will be tomorrow :'D
This is very helpful, thank you!

I'm super excited to find out what will come out of these. :)

(I always hope for more familiars, but I'm not going to be disappointed if it turns out to be something different! I like the funny apparel we got last year.)
This is very helpful, thank you!

I'm super excited to find out what will come out of these. :)

(I always hope for more familiars, but I'm not going to be disappointed if it turns out to be something different! I like the funny apparel we got last year.)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16