Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Marva's Reflection Flight List - Updated
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
I'm torn between my flight's mirror and Plague's. The red is so pretty...
I'm torn between my flight's mirror and Plague's. The red is so pretty...
firefull.png
Uuuugh i want them all. I didn't know you could get the sweaters as a drop tho, that's news to me. The mirrors are so expensive on the AH idk how im going to get them all without becoming more broke....
Uuuugh i want them all. I didn't know you could get the sweaters as a drop tho, that's news to me. The mirrors are so expensive on the AH idk how im going to get them all without becoming more broke....
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
@InkSphynx They're always really expensive before the true item is revealed because of the hype, but the prices should drop to a reasonable amount with a bit of time! ^^ Same thing happened with the threads last year, and now the sweaters range from 50-100k.
@InkSphynx They're always really expensive before the true item is revealed because of the hype, but the prices should drop to a reasonable amount with a bit of time! ^^ Same thing happened with the threads last year, and now the sweaters range from 50-100k.
oh I thought this might be something! that explains why it started with the bright green one for me, since I'm nature
oh I thought this might be something! that explains why it started with the bright green one for me, since I'm nature
SOooSub.pngLQJnzWT.pngDt9vOha.pngSOooSub.png
OH, THANK GOLLY THIS EXISTS. I was literally so traumatized when I first tried to 'open' it, and all it did was change colors..I think I died inside.
OH, THANK GOLLY THIS EXISTS. I was literally so traumatized when I first tried to 'open' it, and all it did was change colors..I think I died inside.
This made me realize what the threads were from last year. I was orginally so confused about getting the sweater so thanks for the explaination XD
This made me realize what the threads were from last year. I was orginally so confused about getting the sweater so thanks for the explaination XD
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
@risforrose, @gbcrush

Good info.
@risforrose, @gbcrush

Good info.
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
GAH! I think...I'll just go with my flight!
GAH! I think...I'll just go with my flight!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
when I first saw this, I though it was going to be difficult to choose, then I realized FR already probably gave us insight to what we'll be getting from these mirrors. What do you see afterall when you look in a mirror..? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that the goofy eyes everyone has is completely based off the element of the dragon so if you want a specific eye style when you open up those mirrors tomorrow, I suggest you analyze your options carefully..Odds are I'm gunna go with Lightning unless someone wants to argue this theory..X3
when I first saw this, I though it was going to be difficult to choose, then I realized FR already probably gave us insight to what we'll be getting from these mirrors. What do you see afterall when you look in a mirror..? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that the goofy eyes everyone has is completely based off the element of the dragon so if you want a specific eye style when you open up those mirrors tomorrow, I suggest you analyze your options carefully..Odds are I'm gunna go with Lightning unless someone wants to argue this theory..X3
OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY

Last year when I was still young and new to this I found that in my hoard and, after cycling through a hundred times and being unable to open it, sold it! I can't believe if I'd just waited a day I could've gotten one of those sweaters D:
OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY

Last year when I was still young and new to this I found that in my hoard and, after cycling through a hundred times and being unable to open it, sold it! I can't believe if I'd just waited a day I could've gotten one of those sweaters D:
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16