Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Image Lair Reviews! {closed}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@decadent
Could I be added to the pinglist? 'v'
@decadent
Could I be added to the pinglist? 'v'
+ - - - - - - - - - 5dUHdFV.gif - - - - - - - - +

+8 FR TIME | PISCES | SPOONIE

wishlist | tumblr

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
@lithnathron Added! Casually sweats while looking at your lair @KnightOfKris Your lair is full of surprises [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/d0dIzat.png[/img][/center] [b]Ouranos:[/b] 'Beautiful fairy king' were the first words to come to mind :0. I love what you did with his apparel so much, the flowerfall is so eyecatching but the sylvan wings ARE SO PERFECT. I like that you didn't use the entire set but used the crimson silks bc they add a nice bit of purple to break up the crim/white, which btw is such a gorg colour combo. Okapi is so nice *v* [b]Graeae:[/b] I love me a good space dragon. A female guardian space dragon is even better, I don't think I appreciate them enough AND THIS ONE IS SO MAGNIFICENT. GODDESS OF THE STARS. Night sky silks and that accent are so MHM YES, I esp like the fillet HAHA. Perfect eyes, mulberry was the perfect primary to go with. [b]Arian:[/b] ouo. Silver iri/shim is so weird but you make it work. It's a nice aesthetic actually, a weird sort of colour combo you have going with the pinks. The simple apparel and accent just work so well together and holy cow spellscroll WHAT A GOOD. Good big spiral arcane eyes, cute sleepy matching familiar A+. [b]Sealskin:[/b] I love this mysterious dragon. Just everything. The way the silver crackle looks with the cloak and the cobwebs with shadow shim. The small apparel details are so good, I really like that tail bauble huehue. Is she a sort of swamp dragon? Not sure but that's the vibe I'm getting here altho her name suggests a more sea-based sort of entity. ALSO, good familiar match :D [b]Titan:[/b] Both she and Colossus are equally as beautiful and I'm basically referring to both of them here. This is such a good use of that beautiful skin, I love the colours, swamp and blood just ugh. The naturalist adornments!!!!!! They looks so perfect here!!!! Also, they have one kid and you named it Emperor??? I am so curious what is this all about???
@lithnathron
Added!
Casually sweats while looking at your lair

@KnightOfKris
Your lair is full of surprises

d0dIzat.png

Ouranos: 'Beautiful fairy king' were the first words to come to mind :0. I love what you did with his apparel so much, the flowerfall is so eyecatching but the sylvan wings ARE SO PERFECT. I like that you didn't use the entire set but used the crimson silks bc they add a nice bit of purple to break up the crim/white, which btw is such a gorg colour combo. Okapi is so nice *v*
Graeae: I love me a good space dragon. A female guardian space dragon is even better, I don't think I appreciate them enough AND THIS ONE IS SO MAGNIFICENT. GODDESS OF THE STARS. Night sky silks and that accent are so MHM YES, I esp like the fillet HAHA. Perfect eyes, mulberry was the perfect primary to go with.
Arian: ouo. Silver iri/shim is so weird but you make it work. It's a nice aesthetic actually, a weird sort of colour combo you have going with the pinks. The simple apparel and accent just work so well together and holy cow spellscroll WHAT A GOOD. Good big spiral arcane eyes, cute sleepy matching familiar A+.
Sealskin: I love this mysterious dragon. Just everything. The way the silver crackle looks with the cloak and the cobwebs with shadow shim. The small apparel details are so good, I really like that tail bauble huehue. Is she a sort of swamp dragon? Not sure but that's the vibe I'm getting here altho her name suggests a more sea-based sort of entity. ALSO, good familiar match :D
Titan: Both she and Colossus are equally as beautiful and I'm basically referring to both of them here. This is such a good use of that beautiful skin, I love the colours, swamp and blood just ugh. The naturalist adornments!!!!!! They looks so perfect here!!!! Also, they have one kid and you named it Emperor??? I am so curious what is this all about???
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

DUDE OMG totally worth the wait!!! im glad you like these guys!! tons of effort went there ewe
@decadent

DUDE OMG totally worth the wait!!! im glad you like these guys!! tons of effort went there ewe
g7EbOA1.png6kbQ40j.pnguAuqIdh.pngqGPWhiL.png
@decadent

Oh man thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked my lair so much - I try to keep a nice variety in my lair, and you've picked out some great ones that don't always get picked! (I especially have a soft spot for Arian, he was one of the first dragons I bought!) I'm also happy that my apparel choices get across the personality/role of the dragon so well c: Thanks for bringing a happy note to my day!

Also, here's a little review for you:

You're really fantastic at keeping everyone up to date on what's going on, and I don't mind waiting for such a wonderful review! The graphics are crisp and professional, and you write a lot for each dragon - it's enjoyable from start to finish! I'd recommend you to anyone, and I'm glad someone recommended you to me. c:
@decadent

Oh man thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked my lair so much - I try to keep a nice variety in my lair, and you've picked out some great ones that don't always get picked! (I especially have a soft spot for Arian, he was one of the first dragons I bought!) I'm also happy that my apparel choices get across the personality/role of the dragon so well c: Thanks for bringing a happy note to my day!

Also, here's a little review for you:

You're really fantastic at keeping everyone up to date on what's going on, and I don't mind waiting for such a wonderful review! The graphics are crisp and professional, and you write a lot for each dragon - it's enjoyable from start to finish! I'd recommend you to anyone, and I'm glad someone recommended you to me. c:
@Umbraspina @beckstar @winterprism
pained screaming
I'm deeply sorry for not getting these done in a timely manner, I understand if you'd like a refund or something? I mean you can keep waiting, maybe even casually spam my profile/pms to kick me into gear but I can't give an estimate on when these will be done D:

Alternatively, refund and you can get instant slots for when I do decide to open again and regain my motivation.

Just let me know!
@Umbraspina @beckstar @winterprism
pained screaming
I'm deeply sorry for not getting these done in a timely manner, I understand if you'd like a refund or something? I mean you can keep waiting, maybe even casually spam my profile/pms to kick me into gear but I can't give an estimate on when these will be done D:

Alternatively, refund and you can get instant slots for when I do decide to open again and regain my motivation.

Just let me know!
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent
It's alright! Take your time!!
College is busy stuff n sucks the energy out of you!!
i've been having a rough time getting back int FR myself, so I understand!!
@decadent
It's alright! Take your time!!
College is busy stuff n sucks the energy out of you!!
i've been having a rough time getting back int FR myself, so I understand!!
oAiYYBV.gif
@decadent Can you please ping me/ add me to the pinglist when you're open again, if you open up again?
@decadent Can you please ping me/ add me to the pinglist when you're open again, if you open up again?
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
@decadent
Hello! Please ping me if you ever decide to do this again c:
@decadent
Hello! Please ping me if you ever decide to do this again c:
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@decadent Any chance you have your motivation back?? I love your work!! I don't really want a refund, nor to be pushy, just curious how things are going?
@decadent Any chance you have your motivation back?? I love your work!! I don't really want a refund, nor to be pushy, just curious how things are going?
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@winterprism @Umbraspina @beckstar

omg I completely forgot about these and I'm extremely sorry for not keeping everyone up to date. Thank you for your patience and kindness but I don't see myself being able to do these in any reasonable time and feel uncomfortable keeping you waiting (and keeping your money)

I'll be giving refunds but I'll slot you all onto a 'waitlist' so that if I ever pick these back up you'll be the first to get one if you'd still like

thank you winterprism for the message!!
@winterprism @Umbraspina @beckstar

omg I completely forgot about these and I'm extremely sorry for not keeping everyone up to date. Thank you for your patience and kindness but I don't see myself being able to do these in any reasonable time and feel uncomfortable keeping you waiting (and keeping your money)

I'll be giving refunds but I'll slot you all onto a 'waitlist' so that if I ever pick these back up you'll be the first to get one if you'd still like

thank you winterprism for the message!!
wuvThtJ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12