Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Image Lair Reviews! {closed}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@RomanElke
hand over the cash >8D
@RomanElke
hand over the cash >8D
wuvThtJ.png
@RomanElke Sorry for getting this done so late! I just have low key commitment issues PFF I like ur username btw [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/vVRAcD2.png[/img][/center] [b]August:[/b] I love him omg???!! Those colours and genes are to die for EVERYTHING IS JUST SO PEFECT, look at all that matching apparel esp those shiny new alchemist tools and THE BONE ANTLERS!! They match with the white in the poison and its gorgeous?? So shiny so wow. [b]Velanidas:[/b] Mmm these colours *v* He's just so lovely mm yes. The red claw tips are a nice touch. OH a green + red combo that doesn't look tacky/Christmas-y HAHA good stuff. [b]Ciardha:[/b] She cute and blue. Like how you used violet flower stuff, v complimentary. NOICE accent and matching familiar. A++ gene combo. [b]Alchestra:[/b] YEES more good colours/genes, she's so gorgeous with that midnight shimmer. The gold amulet/earrings amuse me and I like those gold burnished armour, very swank. Matching eyes!! [b]Isriqiel:[/b] SHE'S SO COOL. Love the gold spines with the blood/crim it's just SO GOOD. First time I have liked the tunic on a dragon good on you. Pretty accent, nice white rose, A+++ dragon
@RomanElke
Sorry for getting this done so late! I just have low key commitment issues PFF
I like ur username btw

vVRAcD2.png

August: I love him omg???!! Those colours and genes are to die for EVERYTHING IS JUST SO PEFECT, look at all that matching apparel esp those shiny new alchemist tools and THE BONE ANTLERS!! They match with the white in the poison and its gorgeous?? So shiny so wow.
Velanidas: Mmm these colours *v* He's just so lovely mm yes. The red claw tips are a nice touch. OH a green + red combo that doesn't look tacky/Christmas-y HAHA good stuff.
Ciardha: She cute and blue. Like how you used violet flower stuff, v complimentary. NOICE accent and matching familiar. A++ gene combo.
Alchestra: YEES more good colours/genes, she's so gorgeous with that midnight shimmer. The gold amulet/earrings amuse me and I like those gold burnished armour, very swank. Matching eyes!!
Isriqiel: SHE'S SO COOL. Love the gold spines with the blood/crim it's just SO GOOD. First time I have liked the tunic on a dragon good on you. Pretty accent, nice white rose, A+++ dragon
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent Ahhh thank you so much! August is my bby <3 I'm very glad you chose those guys! Thanks so much!!
@decadent Ahhh thank you so much! August is my bby <3 I'm very glad you chose those guys! Thanks so much!!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@decadent
Words: y
# of dragons: 5, your choice.
Size: Your choice.
Notes: Go wild. I'd like to pay in gems, if you'll just lemme know the amount to toss over. Thank you~
@decadent
Words: y
# of dragons: 5, your choice.
Size: Your choice.
Notes: Go wild. I'd like to pay in gems, if you'll just lemme know the amount to toss over. Thank you~
hwx9xv0.gifCTfvweD.gifU9dHtsT.gifWH0rM5s.gif
@decadent
Words: Yes
# of dragons: anywhere from 5 to 7
Size: clan profile
Notes: Yay!
@decadent
Words: Yes
# of dragons: anywhere from 5 to 7
Size: clan profile
Notes: Yay!
cf8ec1b24a827c5edaaccfe22c4748a5db434d58.png
@decadent
Words: Yes Please!
# of dragons: 5, your pick!
Size: Default
Notes: All dragons with both familiars AND apparel equipped are open to review! Please ignore any hatchlings or undressed dragons c:
@decadent
Words: Yes Please!
# of dragons: 5, your pick!
Size: Default
Notes: All dragons with both familiars AND apparel equipped are open to review! Please ignore any hatchlings or undressed dragons c:
ck7gGet.png
@decadent
Words: yes please
# of dragons: 5
Size: Default please
Notes: Although some of my dragons still need some work, I feel confident enough about how far I am to go through with this. Dragons up to Spicer on the 4th page are permadergs at this point.
@decadent
Words: yes please
# of dragons: 5
Size: Default please
Notes: Although some of my dragons still need some work, I feel confident enough about how far I am to go through with this. Dragons up to Spicer on the 4th page are permadergs at this point.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@Redletter @nightfalljay @mechadragon @Rattz
Send the t/g whenever! Busy tomorrow but hopefully I'll have these done by the weekend c:
30k/46g
@Redletter @nightfalljay @mechadragon @Rattz
Send the t/g whenever! Busy tomorrow but hopefully I'll have these done by the weekend c:
30k/46g
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent
Words: yes
# of dragons: lets go with 4
Size: Clan profile
Notes: only on pages 1-3.
@decadent
Words: yes
# of dragons: lets go with 4
Size: Clan profile
Notes: only on pages 1-3.
l6mtPEk.png
@decadent
Words: YEAH!
# of dragons: Ummm 5
Size: Clan profile please
Notes: Wisteria is the last of my perma-dragons, and if the coatl named Kathrina catches your eye at all, please include her, as she's my "me" dragon. If not, it's all cool, as she's not really a clan member anyway.
@decadent
Words: YEAH!
# of dragons: Ummm 5
Size: Clan profile please
Notes: Wisteria is the last of my perma-dragons, and if the coatl named Kathrina catches your eye at all, please include her, as she's my "me" dragon. If not, it's all cool, as she's not really a clan member anyway.
tumblr_nwsrmeoR4W1sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12