Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Image Lair Reviews! {closed}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@chezameed @Fitali Please mail your payments to: [i]102325 Abiding Boneyard SW, Sornieth[/i] @Redletter your lair is GR8 [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ETv2oht.png[/img][/center] [b]Perseus:[/b] Black bar/daub is the best esp on coatls *v*. The rose ub is cute as heck and so are the alchemist tools!! Turban looking very snazzy, good dragon. [b]Kryuro:[/b] This dragon deeply amuses me, look at that face, so beautiful. Lovely colours, fab accent. BLACK ARM BOW IS ADORABLE I LOVE IT also I like the highnoon hank on him and I never like those apparel pieces :0. Matching fuzzy bear hoho [b]Rohke:[/b] What a handsome cannibal, his gijinka is PERFECT SO GOOD VERY A+. Anyway, w tf his colours and genes are so gorgeous???? And that accent was made for him??? Bone chimes and black wooly coat looking very swank. [b]Diesel:[/b] Love what you did with his outfit!!! IT'S SO COOL. Who knew sandwastes sash could be so swish. Black goggles A++++. I like his familiar ouob [b]Vandal:[/b] NOICE name. Those roses and pink fluff are very stylish what a cool snoot. Even those genes look good on him and I don't even like em that much (except for glimmer... which I love too much). Also, now that I think about it, he reminds me of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=102325&tab=dragon&did=19551871]this loser[/url] of mine but more hardcore. AND that row of pink dragons next to him are all gorgeous @v@
@chezameed @Fitali
Please mail your payments to:
102325 Abiding Boneyard
SW, Sornieth

@Redletter
your lair is GR8

ETv2oht.png

Perseus: Black bar/daub is the best esp on coatls *v*. The rose ub is cute as heck and so are the alchemist tools!! Turban looking very snazzy, good dragon.
Kryuro: This dragon deeply amuses me, look at that face, so beautiful. Lovely colours, fab accent. BLACK ARM BOW IS ADORABLE I LOVE IT also I like the highnoon hank on him and I never like those apparel pieces :0. Matching fuzzy bear hoho
Rohke: What a handsome cannibal, his gijinka is PERFECT SO GOOD VERY A+. Anyway, w tf his colours and genes are so gorgeous???? And that accent was made for him??? Bone chimes and black wooly coat looking very swank.
Diesel: Love what you did with his outfit!!! IT'S SO COOL. Who knew sandwastes sash could be so swish. Black goggles A++++. I like his familiar ouob
Vandal: NOICE name. Those roses and pink fluff are very stylish what a cool snoot. Even those genes look good on him and I don't even like em that much (except for glimmer... which I love too much). Also, now that I think about it, he reminds me of this loser of mine but more hardcore. AND that row of pink dragons next to him are all gorgeous @v@
wuvThtJ.png
@nightfalljay aw sweet [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/F5XJeA5.png[/img][/center] [b]Visha:[/b] Those are some swank colours and genes A++++. I love how he's cruel... but secretly cruel. Very edgy but cool edgy. Love his matching familiar and eyes!! [b]Ceiro:[/b] FLAMIN. Crimson vipera is gorg, goes v well with the crimson feathered wings. His accent is beautiful as well! Loving his aviator gear and that perfect scarf huehue. GOOD FAMILIAR MATCH [b]Shadow:[/b] Woah I love the texture on her from the bar/daub, it works really nicely with that accent? And those small but A+ apparel pieces, SO ELEGANT. SUCH REFINERY. [b]Gwen:[/b] Lovely and spooky. Her colours are so ugh, that midnight and splash *v*. Looking SUPER with all that witchy apparel, I definitely approve. Also matching eyes wink wonk. V pretty dragon. [b]Shara:[/b] Dat colour combo, INTENSE. REALLY like the blue claw tips for some reason HAHA. The apparel is subtle but totally works for her, the mantle ofc is perfect. Just realised I chose like 4/5 sds pff, good sky chickens there friend
@nightfalljay
aw sweet

F5XJeA5.png

Visha: Those are some swank colours and genes A++++. I love how he's cruel... but secretly cruel. Very edgy but cool edgy. Love his matching familiar and eyes!!
Ceiro: FLAMIN. Crimson vipera is gorg, goes v well with the crimson feathered wings. His accent is beautiful as well! Loving his aviator gear and that perfect scarf huehue. GOOD FAMILIAR MATCH
Shadow: Woah I love the texture on her from the bar/daub, it works really nicely with that accent? And those small but A+ apparel pieces, SO ELEGANT. SUCH REFINERY.
Gwen: Lovely and spooky. Her colours are so ugh, that midnight and splash *v*. Looking SUPER with all that witchy apparel, I definitely approve. Also matching eyes wink wonk. V pretty dragon.
Shara: Dat colour combo, INTENSE. REALLY like the blue claw tips for some reason HAHA. The apparel is subtle but totally works for her, the mantle ofc is perfect.

Just realised I chose like 4/5 sds pff, good sky chickens there friend
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

holy gosh these are neat!!

Words: yes!
# of dragons: 5
Size: default please!
@decadent

holy gosh these are neat!!

Words: yes!
# of dragons: 5
Size: default please!
g7EbOA1.png6kbQ40j.pnguAuqIdh.pngqGPWhiL.png
@decadent
Words: Yes please!
# of dragons: 5 !
Size: Clan Profile!
Notes: No notes! I'll send the treasure your way when you approve this!!
@decadent
# of dragons: 5 !
Size: Clan Profile!
Notes: No notes! I'll send the treasure your way when you approve this!!
oAiYYBV.gif
@decadent Thank you so much, these are awesome! Fenrys and Vandal could definitely hang out in the same circles with those fancy af roses. [quote=Redletter feedback] 10/10, would commission for a lair review again. Many times.[s] I'll be back.[/s] These are amazing- why haven't you gotten one yet? Throw treasure and gems at decadent- GET AN IMAGE REVIEW NOW! Get three.[/quote]
@decadent Thank you so much, these are awesome! Fenrys and Vandal could definitely hang out in the same circles with those fancy ** roses.

Redletter feedback wrote:
10/10, would commission for a lair review again. Many times. I'll be back.
These are amazing- why haven't you gotten one yet?
Throw treasure and gems at decadent- GET AN IMAGE REVIEW NOW!
Get three.
hwx9xv0.gifCTfvweD.gifU9dHtsT.gifWH0rM5s.gif
IN CASE any one was checking, I have a few of these to do now and I'm working tomorrow so do not worry, I will yell compliments about your pixel children soon /finger guns/

@retroRoyalty @Umbraspina
*cash register noises*

@Redletter
Omg REVIEWS of my LAIR REVIEWS that is some good stuff, gonna whack this onto the front page huehue
And thank you very much!! pls come back, fund my expensive gene projects
IN CASE any one was checking, I have a few of these to do now and I'm working tomorrow so do not worry, I will yell compliments about your pixel children soon /finger guns/

@retroRoyalty @Umbraspina
*cash register noises*

@Redletter
Omg REVIEWS of my LAIR REVIEWS that is some good stuff, gonna whack this onto the front page huehue
And thank you very much!! pls come back, fund my expensive gene projects
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent
Words: Yes please
# of dragons: 5 of your choice!
Size: default
Notes:Thanks!
@decadent
Size: default
Notes:Thanks!
me_1.png
@decadent
Size: Default
Notes: Any dragon with a familiar is fair game! Thank you!
@decadent
Size: Default
Notes: Any dragon with a familiar is fair game! Thank you!
@ Vesperos @ KnightOfKris
CHA-CHING

Casual to do list:
mechadragon - 5 (fam/app) | d
Rattz - 5 (Spicer) | d
chezameed - 4 (1-3) | c
Fitali - 5 (Wisteria, Kathrina*) | c
retroRoyalty - 5 | d

Umbraspina - 5 | c
Vesperos - 5 | d
KnightOfKris - 5 (fam) | d

beckstar - 5
winterprism - 5 (SillyBlueBoy, Magmar, Firestar, Curiostity, Ember) | c

Update 1: Hoping to get photoshop on my new mac soon, working on my old laptop is so ugh, sorry for the wait!

Update 2: I have poor time management, uni is so weird. Thank your for your patience!
@ Vesperos @ KnightOfKris
CHA-CHING

Casual to do list:
mechadragon - 5 (fam/app) | d
Rattz - 5 (Spicer) | d
chezameed - 4 (1-3) | c
Fitali - 5 (Wisteria, Kathrina*) | c
retroRoyalty - 5 | d

Umbraspina - 5 | c
Vesperos - 5 | d
KnightOfKris - 5 (fam) | d

beckstar - 5
winterprism - 5 (SillyBlueBoy, Magmar, Firestar, Curiostity, Ember) | c

Update 1: Hoping to get photoshop on my new mac soon, working on my old laptop is so ugh, sorry for the wait!

Update 2: I have poor time management, uni is so weird. Thank your for your patience!
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent
# of dragons: any pick away would like u to pick 5 ;)
Size: default/clan profile/custom
Notes: do what ever u think is best
@decadent
# of dragons: any pick away would like u to pick 5 ;)
Size: default/clan profile/custom
Notes: do what ever u think is best
Untitled_2.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12