Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 393 394 395 396 397 ... 753 754
With the new color previews, why are coatls used? Why not another breed?
With the new color previews, why are coatls used? Why not another breed?
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Lorewise, how does Beastclan dominance work? And who do they exalt members to? Talona?
Lorewise, how does Beastclan dominance work? And who do they exalt members to? Talona?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Will there ever possibly be a time when we can set a preference for which food Guardians and Imperials eat? They both eat anything but it is such a hassle to get them to eat the food you want them to eat.
Will there ever possibly be a time when we can set a preference for which food Guardians and Imperials eat? They both eat anything but it is such a hassle to get them to eat the food you want them to eat.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
will there ever be new wallpapers?
will there ever be new wallpapers?
OSPTnJR.png
Are the dragon species exothermic (cold blooded) or endothermic (warm blooded)? Or does it vary by species ( I can't see tundras being exothermic, living in the cold areas)?
Are the dragon species exothermic (cold blooded) or endothermic (warm blooded)? Or does it vary by species ( I can't see tundras being exothermic, living in the cold areas)?
I dunno what to put here.
In the new crossroads it looks like there's a real time chat box, is that accurate? Or is it more like a mini pm system?
If it is like a quick responce chat, are there any plans for something similar outside of the crossroads that would make it faster/easier to talk with friends?
In the new crossroads it looks like there's a real time chat box, is that accurate? Or is it more like a mini pm system?
If it is like a quick responce chat, are there any plans for something similar outside of the crossroads that would make it faster/easier to talk with friends?
Question are the ears on Faes actually ears or are they weird looking horns and or growths.
Question are the ears on Faes actually ears or are they weird looking horns and or growths.
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
Are the "boss" monsters of the coliseum (Overcharged Silverbeast, Crystalhide Jester, Frost Delver etc.) coliseum-only collectables? Or can they also be found in chests and/or the marketplace?
Are the "boss" monsters of the coliseum (Overcharged Silverbeast, Crystalhide Jester, Frost Delver etc.) coliseum-only collectables? Or can they also be found in chests and/or the marketplace?
MFWh19G.pngrVCMhYD.pngL37DBCa.pngxYEKsGr.pngSJ5MCRH.pngKD1nywx.pngPJtYQGv.png43ScKfa.pngoWObM4z.pngx82YUcY.pnguFjitUa.pngVnyRzRL.pngOWShLOa.pngLRm7h2X.pnga6rkjNQ.png6rUIu9p.pngupa4sft.png
In the main header on this page a guardian, mirror and fae are shown in close proximity but judging by normal aerodynamics this moment in time would probably be half a second before the fae is crashing into the guardians head. Did this actually end up happening or are fae able to stand still on the spot in the air like hummingbirds? (the fae would still be pretty close tho and would probably still wack both guardian and mirror in the head while trying to stay in the air, hehe)
In the main header on this page a guardian, mirror and fae are shown in close proximity but judging by normal aerodynamics this moment in time would probably be half a second before the fae is crashing into the guardians head. Did this actually end up happening or are fae able to stand still on the spot in the air like hummingbirds? (the fae would still be pretty close tho and would probably still wack both guardian and mirror in the head while trying to stay in the air, hehe)
- AFK -
LDICVbr.gif U58SZuw.png 1sAnyd1.gif
Will there be an improvement in the future to the Equip Apparel page, perhaps a search feature or larger icons? I'm visually impaired and it's next to impossible for me to locate anything except for a painstaking process of hovering over icons one at a time or else simply having to memorize where every piece of apparel falls in release order.

I apologize for asking a question related to features/releases, but this is severely impacting how I can enjoy and make use of a large aspect of the site. :/

ETA: This also includes the tiny icons used in attaching items to private messages and the tiny icons used when selecting items to transmute at Baldwin's cauldron, attaching Familiars to dragons, or (anywhere else that isn't immediately coming to mind). I do have modifiers and accessibility features on my computer; they can only do so much. The Hoard is a little easier to read/navigate, if that helps. Thanks again for hearing out this question.
Will there be an improvement in the future to the Equip Apparel page, perhaps a search feature or larger icons? I'm visually impaired and it's next to impossible for me to locate anything except for a painstaking process of hovering over icons one at a time or else simply having to memorize where every piece of apparel falls in release order.

I apologize for asking a question related to features/releases, but this is severely impacting how I can enjoy and make use of a large aspect of the site. :/

ETA: This also includes the tiny icons used in attaching items to private messages and the tiny icons used when selecting items to transmute at Baldwin's cauldron, attaching Familiars to dragons, or (anywhere else that isn't immediately coming to mind). I do have modifiers and accessibility features on my computer; they can only do so much. The Hoard is a little easier to read/navigate, if that helps. Thanks again for hearing out this question.
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
1 2 ... 393 394 395 396 397 ... 753 754