Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 753 754
HEY!!

I want to ask if it has a chance of working if I send a trade request for Shadowbinder?

PLZ REPLIE
HEY!!

I want to ask if it has a chance of working if I send a trade request for Shadowbinder?

PLZ REPLIE
According to Algonquian legend, wendigos are humans that have transformed into beasts as a result of cannibalism. Are the wendigos in the coli a result of the same thing happening to longnecks?
According to Algonquian legend, wendigos are humans that have transformed into beasts as a result of cannibalism. Are the wendigos in the coli a result of the same thing happening to longnecks?
Why aren't dragons allowed to have symbols in their names?
Why aren't dragons allowed to have symbols in their names?
EGr0skI.png
I'm curious. If an imperial dragon were to change breeds, would that dragon still follow it's fate of becoming an Emperor dragon of sorts since it was born an imperial, or would it not happen since the dragon is no longer an imp?
I'm curious. If an imperial dragon were to change breeds, would that dragon still follow it's fate of becoming an Emperor dragon of sorts since it was born an imperial, or would it not happen since the dragon is no longer an imp?
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
Does Undle like spring more now?
Does Undle like spring more now?
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
What is the name of the Imperial Imperial of the Scry Shop? What does he do? How did he get the power to foresee and predict the morphology? Does he use that giant mirror for it? What is that mirror thing? Is it a portal or something? WHY DONT WE KNOW ANYTHIGN ABOUT HIM/HER????????
What is the name of the Imperial Imperial of the Scry Shop? What does he do? How did he get the power to foresee and predict the morphology? Does he use that giant mirror for it? What is that mirror thing? Is it a portal or something? WHY DONT WE KNOW ANYTHIGN ABOUT HIM/HER????????
LWDw43p.png
What is the most owned dragon breed in all of Flight Rising?
What is the most owned dragon breed in all of Flight Rising?
ok.png
what is the dot on the SD's head?whats it's purpose?
what is the dot on the SD's head?whats it's purpose?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Is there any chance of some kind of Flight Rising app in the future to make things like the Coliseum and Fairgrounds easier on us tablet/smartphone users?
Is there any chance of some kind of Flight Rising app in the future to make things like the Coliseum and Fairgrounds easier on us tablet/smartphone users?
Will there ever be a feature to allow people to cycle through every piece of apparel/accents/skins on Flight Rising and try many things on together at once? (Something like a wardrobe area in the scrying workshop to see how specific apparel looks together before buying it)
Will there ever be a feature to allow people to cycle through every piece of apparel/accents/skins on Flight Rising and try many things on together at once? (Something like a wardrobe area in the scrying workshop to see how specific apparel looks together before buying it)
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 753 754