Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 0 Gems 1:325 *OFFLINE*
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@Corindia
Could I buy 31k worth please?
I guess if I rounded that up it'd be 159 gems.
@Corindia
Could I buy 31k worth please?
I guess if I rounded that up it'd be 159 gems.
[buying]
Pokedergs
@Lililira that's perfectly fine! That will be 100 x 195 = 19,500 Treasure

@Deadbeat let's see... 31k (31,000 / 195 = 158.9 Gems) (had to work that out to make sure I had enough) ;)

Both of you go ahead and send the Treasure and I will reply with your Gems. Thank you!!
@Lililira that's perfectly fine! That will be 100 x 195 = 19,500 Treasure

@Deadbeat let's see... 31k (31,000 / 195 = 158.9 Gems) (had to work that out to make sure I had enough) ;)

Both of you go ahead and send the Treasure and I will reply with your Gems. Thank you!!
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Corindia

Yes, sorry about the late response, was in the coli

I will send the treasure right away
@Corindia

Yes, sorry about the late response, was in the coli

I will send the treasure right away
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Corindia

As of right now, I don't need any, however when I get serious about looking into gem prices for gene scrolls instead of treasure I may or may not be waiting around on you. It'll be a little later in the future, since I only got about 40k, so you don't need to worry about me for now!
@Corindia

As of right now, I don't need any, however when I get serious about looking into gem prices for gene scrolls instead of treasure I may or may not be waiting around on you. It'll be a little later in the future, since I only got about 40k, so you don't need to worry about me for now!
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!
@Azuri No worries! I figured you were either in Coli or Internet connection went down or something random. I put them on hold at least until I got a response from you. ;)
@Azuri No worries! I figured you were either in Coli or Internet connection went down or something random. I put them on hold at least until I got a response from you. ;)
@Corindia

thank you :3 Treasure has been sent
@Corindia

thank you :3 Treasure has been sent
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
I need about 56 gems
I need about 56 gems
@unisax1 I happen to have AT LEAST 56 Gems! Please send 56 x 195 = 10,920 Treasure and I will reply with the Gems you need. ;) Thank you!
*snuggles*
@unisax1 I happen to have AT LEAST 56 Gems! Please send 56 x 195 = 10,920 Treasure and I will reply with the Gems you need. ;) Thank you!
*snuggles*
@Corinda

can i get 48 Gems?
@Corinda

can i get 48 Gems?
@Corindia uwu thank you~ -snuggles back-
@Corindia uwu thank you~ -snuggles back-
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19