Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 0 Gems 1:325 *OFFLINE*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Earth did you want something or did you change your mind? I got two pings from you.
*snuggles*
Cori
@Earth did you want something or did you change your mind? I got two pings from you.
*snuggles*
Cori
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Corindia I'll buy whatever you have left uwu
@Corindia I'll buy whatever you have left uwu
gross
*pokes first post...* It appears I have 104 Gems left... that would be... 15,600 Treasure. Go ahead and send me the Treasure and I'll send the Gems by reply! Thank you! :D
*snuggles*
Cori

@Starscreamed I still have your 27 Gems on hold. Let me know if you still want them.
*pokes first post...* It appears I have 104 Gems left... that would be... 15,600 Treasure. Go ahead and send me the Treasure and I'll send the Gems by reply! Thank you! :D
*snuggles*
Cori

@Starscreamed I still have your 27 Gems on hold. Let me know if you still want them.
@Corindia sent!
@Corindia sent!
gross
@Splatterpunk And sent the Gems! Thank you!!!
*snuggles yet again* XD
@Splatterpunk And sent the Gems! Thank you!!!
*snuggles yet again* XD
@Corindia Sorry about that, I no longer need them. Friend just sent me a gem package. XD /hugs
@Corindia Sorry about that, I no longer need them. Friend just sent me a gem package. XD /hugs
@Starscreamed That's okay! That just means I have 27 left ;)
@Starscreamed That's okay! That just means I have 27 left ;)
*bumps really quick*
*bumps really quick*
*pokes thread again*
*pokes thread again*
@Corindia If you had 41 to spare I would take them all...alas 35 leaves me 6 short. xD
@Corindia If you had 41 to spare I would take them all...alas 35 leaves me 6 short. xD
U3uWWAU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19