Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 0 Gems 1:325 *OFFLINE*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I have 0 Gems to sell! You can buy as many or as little as you like. I'm asking 325 Treasure per 1 Gem.

I have been having trouble Expanding my Lair... (as the price has exceedingly gotten more and more ridiculous.... it did get a little better with the upgrade though. ;) I need ONLY 950,000 this time.) ...by earning Treasure, (games don't work well for me and Shock Switch makes my entire computer shut down o_O) so I decided to try this... every little bit helps! I'm VERY close to Expanding... I will be able to Expand if I can sell these Gems at this price! :D
*snuggles*
Cori

Current Ping list is at top of page 17.

Sciger 515 gems for 167,375 tr DONE
dappledwings 500 gems for 162,500 tr DONE
Novasiri 275 gems for 89,375 tr DONE
Prose 1200 gems for 390,000 tr DONE
PhoenixRaven 266 gems for 86,450 tr DONE
Parsnip 200 gems for 65,000 tr DONE

Remaining: 0

Waiting On:
SmoggyBelle: 500 for 162,500
Sarakazi: 300 for 97,500
I have 0 Gems to sell! You can buy as many or as little as you like. I'm asking 325 Treasure per 1 Gem.

I have been having trouble Expanding my Lair... (as the price has exceedingly gotten more and more ridiculous.... it did get a little better with the upgrade though. ;) I need ONLY 950,000 this time.) ...by earning Treasure, (games don't work well for me and Shock Switch makes my entire computer shut down o_O) so I decided to try this... every little bit helps! I'm VERY close to Expanding... I will be able to Expand if I can sell these Gems at this price! :D
*snuggles*
Cori

Current Ping list is at top of page 17.

Sciger 515 gems for 167,375 tr DONE
dappledwings 500 gems for 162,500 tr DONE
Novasiri 275 gems for 89,375 tr DONE
Prose 1200 gems for 390,000 tr DONE
PhoenixRaven 266 gems for 86,450 tr DONE
Parsnip 200 gems for 65,000 tr DONE

Remaining: 0

Waiting On:
SmoggyBelle: 500 for 162,500
Sarakazi: 300 for 97,500
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Corindia

I'll buy 150, and may or may not be back later depending on how my fairground grinding goes.
@Corindia

I'll buy 150, and may or may not be back later depending on how my fairground grinding goes.
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!
@Mudkip that will be 22,500 Treasure. Would you like me to send the Gems first or you send the Treasure first? I'm good either way.
*snuggles*
Cori
@Mudkip that will be 22,500 Treasure. Would you like me to send the Gems first or you send the Treasure first? I'm good either way.
*snuggles*
Cori
@Corindia

It's a piddly amount, but I'd love to buy...15 gems? XD I'm just a few short of what I need and I'm too impatient to wait two weeks for one-a-day to accumulate...
@Corindia

It's a piddly amount, but I'd love to buy...15 gems? XD I'm just a few short of what I need and I'm too impatient to wait two weeks for one-a-day to accumulate...
m7zBelb.png
@Corindia

I'll go ahead and shoot you a message!
@Corindia

I'll go ahead and shoot you a message!
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!
@Lestenna I said ANY amount is fine. ;) That will be 2,250 Treasure. Let me know if you want me to send the Gems first or if you will send the Treasure first.
*snuggles*
Cori

@Mudkip I sent the Gems. Enjoy! I'll look forward to seeing you back! ;)
@Lestenna Gems are sent. Enjoy! :D
@Lestenna I said ANY amount is fine. ;) That will be 2,250 Treasure. Let me know if you want me to send the Gems first or if you will send the Treasure first.
*snuggles*
Cori

@Mudkip I sent the Gems. Enjoy! I'll look forward to seeing you back! ;)
@Lestenna Gems are sent. Enjoy! :D
@Corindia Can I get 27 gems?
@Corindia Can I get 27 gems?
@Starscreamed Sorry it took me awhile to answer. But yes! That would be... 4,050 Treasure. Go ahead and send the Treasure and I'll send the Gems by reply.
*snuggles*
Cori
@Starscreamed Sorry it took me awhile to answer. But yes! That would be... 4,050 Treasure. Go ahead and send the Treasure and I'll send the Gems by reply.
*snuggles*
Cori
@Corindia Could I get 60 gems?
@Corindia Could I get 60 gems?
Bodies Are Disgusting - Modern Lovecraftian-horror novel available now on Amazon US
Artist or crafter? Try CorgiHat Project Planner, free on Google Play!
@harpydora Yes. That would be 9,000 Treasure. Go ahead and send the Treasure and I'll send the Gems by reply. Thank you!! :D
*snuggles*

@harpydora And gems are sent! Thank you again! :D
@harpydora Yes. That would be 9,000 Treasure. Go ahead and send the Treasure and I'll send the Gems by reply. Thank you!! :D
*snuggles*

@harpydora And gems are sent! Thank you again! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19