Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 0 Gems 1:325 *OFFLINE*
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
@Corindia could you hold 100 please? :) i work in the morning but ill be able to respond by evening (14 FR time)
@Corindia could you hold 100 please? :) i work in the morning but ill be able to respond by evening (14 FR time)
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_nhq18wItSi1rpu3zco7_r2_400.png
@felidae89

I actually just sold a couple of things for 125! XD If you want to go ahead and send the Treasure (19,500) I can send the 100 Gems back by Reply. :D
*snuggles*
@felidae89

I actually just sold a couple of things for 125! XD If you want to go ahead and send the Treasure (19,500) I can send the 100 Gems back by Reply. :D
*snuggles*
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Corindia treasure sent! if i show you what i get with those gems is it spam?
@Corindia treasure sent! if i show you what i get with those gems is it spam?
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_nhq18wItSi1rpu3zco7_r2_400.png
@felidae89 I don't think so... but if you want to be 'safe' you can always show me in PM. ;)
*snuggles*
@felidae89 I don't think so... but if you want to be 'safe' you can always show me in PM. ;)
*snuggles*
Oh, er, thanks! I don't need any more right now but I appreciate the thought.
Oh, er, thanks! I don't need any more right now but I appreciate the thought.
[img]https://imgur.com/CdYQKuF[/img][img]https://imgur.com/x1ChIFb[/img][img]https://imgur.com/Z6cxsUu[/img][img]https://imgur.com/LVZ9Pe9[/img]
I will be off and on all day. Just look at whether it says "Offline" or "Online" in the Thread Title to know whether I am currently available. Sometimes I do forget to switch the words. If you post and I do not reply within 5 minutes then I most likely forgot and am not currently online. ;)

Please post in the thread how many Gems you would like. When I am on I will Ping you to let you know I am available and how much Treasure the Gems cost. (It is 195 Treasure for 1 Gem.) When you get confirmation from me please send the Treasure through PM and I will Reply with your Gems.

To get started I will send out my Ping list. For those on the Ping list who no longer wish to be on it please post in this thread and let me know so I can remove you.

@Mudkip ~ @Lestenna ~ @harpydora ~ @Splatterpunk ~ @Crystalshard
@gizzmo ~ @MuseAmused ~ @Antares ~ @NamikazeSin ~ @mouseguin
@Raebeii ~ @Faedandris ~ @Stellarsays ~ @Lexreon ~ @Kahvinporo
@EtchedShadow ~ @Lililira ~ @Deadbeat ~ @Azuri ~ @unisax1
@Kalahira ~ @Caliphone ~ @felidae89

It does take me a little bit of time to edit the thread and get Gems sent out when I have an order. Please be patient with me and I'll get the Gems to you as fast as possible. Thank you!!
I will be off and on all day. Just look at whether it says "Offline" or "Online" in the Thread Title to know whether I am currently available. Sometimes I do forget to switch the words. If you post and I do not reply within 5 minutes then I most likely forgot and am not currently online. ;)

Please post in the thread how many Gems you would like. When I am on I will Ping you to let you know I am available and how much Treasure the Gems cost. (It is 195 Treasure for 1 Gem.) When you get confirmation from me please send the Treasure through PM and I will Reply with your Gems.

To get started I will send out my Ping list. For those on the Ping list who no longer wish to be on it please post in this thread and let me know so I can remove you.

@Mudkip ~ @Lestenna ~ @harpydora ~ @Splatterpunk ~ @Crystalshard
@gizzmo ~ @MuseAmused ~ @Antares ~ @NamikazeSin ~ @mouseguin
@Raebeii ~ @Faedandris ~ @Stellarsays ~ @Lexreon ~ @Kahvinporo
@EtchedShadow ~ @Lililira ~ @Deadbeat ~ @Azuri ~ @unisax1
@Kalahira ~ @Caliphone ~ @felidae89

It does take me a little bit of time to edit the thread and get Gems sent out when I have an order. Please be patient with me and I'll get the Gems to you as fast as possible. Thank you!!
@Corindia
Might I buy 1400 gems from you for 273k (if my math isn't off)? o:
@Corindia
Might I buy 1400 gems from you for 273k (if my math isn't off)? o:
@Silflame your math is perfect ;) go ahead and send the treasure and I'll reply with the gems ;) *snuggles*
@Silflame your math is perfect ;) go ahead and send the treasure and I'll reply with the gems ;) *snuggles*
@Corindia May I buy 1156?
@Corindia May I buy 1156?
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@EisenDragoon you sure can! That will be... 225,420 Treasure. Go ahead and send it by PM and I will Reply with the Gems. Thank you!
@EisenDragoon you sure can! That will be... 225,420 Treasure. Go ahead and send it by PM and I will Reply with the Gems. Thank you!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19