Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 0 Gems 1:325 *OFFLINE*
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
Well looks like I'm back in business after several days off. And wow have prices gone up! Awesome for me! XD Alright... gonna ping everyone really quick (which will help me bump this thread) and then sit back and watch what happens. ;)

@Mudkip I have a 'few' more Gems if you still need them? I never got a notice about your last post I don't believe. :(
@Lestenna
@harpydora
@Splatterpunk
@Crystalshard
@gizzmo
@MuseAmused
@Antares
@NamikazeSin
@mouseguin
@Raebeii
@Faedandris
@Stellarsays
@Lexreon

Also please let me know if the ping actually brought you to this thread or to a different thread. I understand the pings have been a little wild lately sending people to random threads. O_O

*snuggles everyone silleh!!*
Cori
Well looks like I'm back in business after several days off. And wow have prices gone up! Awesome for me! XD Alright... gonna ping everyone really quick (which will help me bump this thread) and then sit back and watch what happens. ;)

@Mudkip I have a 'few' more Gems if you still need them? I never got a notice about your last post I don't believe. :(
@Lestenna
@harpydora
@Splatterpunk
@Crystalshard
@gizzmo
@MuseAmused
@Antares
@NamikazeSin
@mouseguin
@Raebeii
@Faedandris
@Stellarsays
@Lexreon

Also please let me know if the ping actually brought you to this thread or to a different thread. I understand the pings have been a little wild lately sending people to random threads. O_O

*snuggles everyone silleh!!*
Cori
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
It brought me here o_o I followed the ping! @Corindia
It brought me here o_o I followed the ping! @Corindia
YOU could totally win a daily Familiar or even 3000 food points! Check this link for my raffle!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=967236&page=1
@Cornindia Could you buy me a shimmer gene in exchange for an imp reserve of your choice?
@Cornindia Could you buy me a shimmer gene in exchange for an imp reserve of your choice?
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
@morau I'm not really looking to get anymore Imps at the moment. I already have nearly 10 myself. If I don't get any responses to this thread though by the end of the day I'll consider your offer. But right now I'm mostly working on gathering enough Treasure so I can Expand my Lair AGAIN. It seems that is all I ever do now is gather Treasure just so I can Expand. :/
*snuggles*
Cori
@morau I'm not really looking to get anymore Imps at the moment. I already have nearly 10 myself. If I don't get any responses to this thread though by the end of the day I'll consider your offer. But right now I'm mostly working on gathering enough Treasure so I can Expand my Lair AGAIN. It seems that is all I ever do now is gather Treasure just so I can Expand. :/
*snuggles*
Cori
@Corindia I'd like to buy 51 gems for 9945 treasure.
@Corindia I'd like to buy 51 gems for 9945 treasure.
@Corindia

I would like to get 1000 gems, 195k right?
@Corindia

I would like to get 1000 gems, 195k right?
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
@Corindia

Do you have 260 gems still?

I would like to buy them
@Corindia

Do you have 260 gems still?

I would like to buy them
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
sorry for the late response! I was settling my kid down for a nap and then the phone rang. X___X

@EtchedShadow 51 x 195 = 9,945 treasure yes
@Kahvinporo 1000 x 195 = 195,000 treasure yes

@Azuri yes I do still have 260 gems... 260 x 195 = 50,7000 treasure

Please go ahead and send the treasure and I will reply with the Gems. Thank you!
*snuggles*
sorry for the late response! I was settling my kid down for a nap and then the phone rang. X___X

@EtchedShadow 51 x 195 = 9,945 treasure yes
@Kahvinporo 1000 x 195 = 195,000 treasure yes

@Azuri yes I do still have 260 gems... 260 x 195 = 50,7000 treasure

Please go ahead and send the treasure and I will reply with the Gems. Thank you!
*snuggles*
@Kahvinporo and
@EtchedShadow

Enjoy your Gems!

@Azuri do you still need the 260 Gems?
@Kahvinporo and
@EtchedShadow

Enjoy your Gems!

@Azuri do you still need the 260 Gems?
I'll take 100, if that's alright.
I'll take 100, if that's alright.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19