Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 0 Gems 1:325 *OFFLINE*
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@PhoenixRaven 266 gems is 86,450 treasure correct! Go ahead and send the treasure by PM and I'll reply back with the gems. Thank you! :D
@PhoenixRaven 266 gems is 86,450 treasure correct! Go ahead and send the treasure by PM and I'll reply back with the gems. Thank you! :D
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Corindia I will buy 300 please. :)
@Corindia I will buy 300 please. :)
@Sarakazi Sorry! I didn't get a Ping message for some reason. I just happened to refresh the thread and saw your message. If you still need the 300 please send by PM 97,500 treasure and I will reply with the 300 gems. Thank you! *snuggles*
@Sarakazi Sorry! I didn't get a Ping message for some reason. I just happened to refresh the thread and saw your message. If you still need the 300 please send by PM 97,500 treasure and I will reply with the 300 gems. Thank you! *snuggles*
alright! I'm heading to bed now. So I won't reply until after 3:00 FR tomorrow. *snuggles!!!*
alright! I'm heading to bed now. So I won't reply until after 3:00 FR tomorrow. *snuggles!!!*
Do u still have any? :O
@Corindia
Do u still have any? :O
@Corindia
UZVTEBc.png
@SmoggyBelle I still have 500 if you need them. That would be 162,500. Please let me know if you still need them though.

@Sarakazi Do you still need the gems or not? Please let me know! Thank you.
@SmoggyBelle I still have 500 if you need them. That would be 162,500. Please let me know if you still need them though.

@Sarakazi Do you still need the gems or not? Please let me know! Thank you.
@Corindia i'll buy 'em all if you're still selling. if you're waiting to hear back from those two first that's cool.
@Corindia i'll buy 'em all if you're still selling. if you're waiting to hear back from those two first that's cool.
@Parsnip I'd like to hear back from them first. But if I don't hear back from them within 3 hours or so I'll be putting them back up as available. I do have another 200 still available if you want those. Of course I'm replying an hour after you posted so its likely you already have them. If you do want the 200 please send me a PM with 65,000 and I'll reply the Gems back to you when I get back. (Or I'll do it from my phone.) I'm about to head out for up to an hour to finish up errands before I go out of town for the rest of the week. So... I likely won't reply, unless I do so by phone, for the next hour. Hopefully not longer but we've got bad weather right now. *snuggles all and goes out to brave the crazy people... and weather* :P
@Parsnip I'd like to hear back from them first. But if I don't hear back from them within 3 hours or so I'll be putting them back up as available. I do have another 200 still available if you want those. Of course I'm replying an hour after you posted so its likely you already have them. If you do want the 200 please send me a PM with 65,000 and I'll reply the Gems back to you when I get back. (Or I'll do it from my phone.) I'm about to head out for up to an hour to finish up errands before I go out of town for the rest of the week. So... I likely won't reply, unless I do so by phone, for the next hour. Hopefully not longer but we've got bad weather right now. *snuggles all and goes out to brave the crazy people... and weather* :P
@Corindia, yes please :D sending you the treasures ^_^ would 160k be alright? :D
@Corindia, yes please :D sending you the treasures ^_^ would 160k be alright? :D
UZVTEBc.png
@SmoggyBelle 160,000 will only get you 492 gems. Is that alright? Or would you like to pay the full 162,500 for the full 500 gems? *snuggles*
@SmoggyBelle 160,000 will only get you 492 gems. Is that alright? Or would you like to pay the full 162,500 for the full 500 gems? *snuggles*
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19