Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Image Lair Reviews! {closed}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@decadent

GOODNESS ME I meant to respond and subsequently fell asleep and forgot. ANYWAY

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NICE WORDS <3 You picked a ton of dragons I'm currently very fond of X) I try to match my familiars and dragons as best as I can, at the very least that whole front page has sprites that match their element! But there's so many fams it gets hard to coordinate them all if you want to get them awakened, whoops.

Poi/tox are accidentally one of my favorite genes aaaa They just make so many odd combos work well together. Maristela (and Daedrus) will eventually be getting glimmer! As soon as I dredge up the gems anyway sob sob. I bought Gaspar specifically bc of that ripple, it makes him look a little old and weathered like burnt firweood, it's SUCH a cool effect and gels really well with that accent~ I'm also rly glad you like their apparel bc I have a lot of fun dressing them up and take pride in their outfits ;u;

REVIEW: Great lair reviews! Lots of communication between the buyer and seller in the case of delays makes for a very trustworthy person to buy from! As for the review itself, the lovely polished graphics and genuine excited words make for a fun review to read! 10/10 would buy again sometime!
@decadent

GOODNESS ME I meant to respond and subsequently fell asleep and forgot. ANYWAY

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NICE WORDS <3 You picked a ton of dragons I'm currently very fond of X) I try to match my familiars and dragons as best as I can, at the very least that whole front page has sprites that match their element! But there's so many fams it gets hard to coordinate them all if you want to get them awakened, whoops.

Poi/tox are accidentally one of my favorite genes aaaa They just make so many odd combos work well together. Maristela (and Daedrus) will eventually be getting glimmer! As soon as I dredge up the gems anyway sob sob. I bought Gaspar specifically bc of that ripple, it makes him look a little old and weathered like burnt firweood, it's SUCH a cool effect and gels really well with that accent~ I'm also rly glad you like their apparel bc I have a lot of fun dressing them up and take pride in their outfits ;u;

REVIEW: Great lair reviews! Lots of communication between the buyer and seller in the case of delays makes for a very trustworthy person to buy from! As for the review itself, the lovely polished graphics and genuine excited words make for a fun review to read! 10/10 would buy again sometime!
ck7gGet.png
@decadent Every time someone complements Conflagratia, I fall in love with her all over again, since she was one of my first dragons (even if she doesn't have a bio) >.> And I will never take that snail off of her. I rotate my familiars on almost everyone else, but that snail is too perfect.
And just AAAAH NICE IMAGE. NICE WORDS. AAAH
@decadent Every time someone complements Conflagratia, I fall in love with her all over again, since she was one of my first dragons (even if she doesn't have a bio) >.> And I will never take that snail off of her. I rotate my familiars on almost everyone else, but that snail is too perfect.
And just AAAAH NICE IMAGE. NICE WORDS. AAAH
tumblr_nwsrmeoR4W1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@retroRoyalty
@Umbraspina
@Vesperos
@KnightOfKris
@beckstar
@winterprism

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry about how slow I've been with these, I totally miscalculated how busy I was going to be the week leading into uni OTL. It's my first week this week and everything is so ???

I want to try get at least one done a day but I hate to do these when I'm tired (all your dragons deserve The Best Compliments). Thank you for your patience!
@retroRoyalty
@Umbraspina
@Vesperos
@KnightOfKris
@beckstar
@winterprism

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry about how slow I've been with these, I totally miscalculated how busy I was going to be the week leading into uni OTL. It's my first week this week and everything is so ???

I want to try get at least one done a day but I hate to do these when I'm tired (all your dragons deserve The Best Compliments). Thank you for your patience!
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent all good take whatever time u need ;)
@decadent all good take whatever time u need ;)
Untitled_2.png
@decadent
No rush! I'm not in any hurry!
@decadent
No rush! I'm not in any hurry!
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@decadent
Not a problem!! Please take your time! Don't stress yourself!! <3
@decadent
Not a problem!! Please take your time! Don't stress yourself!! <3
oAiYYBV.gif
@decadent No worries! c: Have a good first week!
@decadent No worries! c: Have a good first week!
@decadent
I still am in no hurry but I thought I would write and see if everything is ok??
@decadent
I still am in no hurry but I thought I would write and see if everything is ok??
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
@winterprism
thank u for checking in!! I'm just ugh, waffling with stuff and keep putting these off. Uni man
I feel like if I can't manage any this weekend I might have to refund you all RIP

So sorry for the delays!!
@winterprism
thank u for checking in!! I'm just ugh, waffling with stuff and keep putting these off. Uni man
I feel like if I can't manage any this weekend I might have to refund you all RIP

So sorry for the delays!!
wuvThtJ.png
SLAM DUNKS THESE HERE SO SORRY @retroRoyalty all your bios are gr8 [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tbLCIvZ.png[/img][/center] [b]Mistrun:[/b] BEAUTIFUL GALAXY IMP AW YESSS. I love love her accent and the gold circuit and HER COLOURS dang. Also the comet companion and the fieldtools, so perfect, so right. Orchid feathered wings are also gr8 and the protective eyewear!! Space explorer vibes yo [b]Audra:[/b] Gorgoues lovely g1 with matching eyes huehue. Loving that combination of sorcerer's apparel and the twice-dyed mantle. The clawtips, necklace and glasses are such nice touches!! Perfectly witchy [b]Jericho:[/b] What a babe. Love his gene + colour combo, esp the current! And his outfit omg, so dapper. The monocle and cavalier go so well with the aviator gear IT IS PERFECT SO SNAZZY. Plague dragons get all the love and his familiar is very cool. [b]Yang:[/b] He quirky looking, aqua gembond is a nice pop of colour and matches v well with the mechanojets. Steampunk apparel looking so good and that helmet + goggles combo is A+. He just looks so READY. Familiar match! [b]Dawnflight:[/b] Look at this angel!! Pure pearl right here. Her colours are so soft, I even like the white eye spots. Very regal looking with the flowers and armour. The cape and silks tho, very thematic, looks very powerful for some reason. @Vesperos !! [img]http://i.imgur.com/fOheHxx.png[/img] [b]Vordai:[/b] I love swamp and mulberry esp in cry/face!!! Yes very good. Apparel is simple yet so on point, a super lovely witch. I also like her name :00 [b]Nivei:[/b] I AM IN LOVE. His colours and genes are just too perfect, and that accent!! So gorgeous *v*. Love the violet flowerfall, such good complimentary colours. I like that all his jewellery pieces are small, they aren't too distracting but also make sure he isn't too plain. I am jealous of that diamond pendant. [b]Trajan:[/b] I LOVE VIOLET OK I HAD TO PUT HIM IN HERE. THE HINTS OF YELLOW/ORANGE ARE NOICE. LOOK AT THIS GLORIOUS IMPERIAL. THE ACCENT WAS LIKE MADE FOR HIM AND HIS EYES MATCH THE GLOOMWILLOW GUIDE. AND HIS CROWN, SO SWAG. [b]Grimm:[/b] This dude's accent tho, esp with his genes aaaahh. I love the matching clawtips and shadow tome and also the cobwebs!! The onyx roundhorns look so perfect on him and his scarf is cute af [b]Bellatrix:[/b] Mmm leaf iri is A++. I love the accent and don't mind the basic secondary! I love all her apparel, so dainty, such vicious. Matching eyes huehue
SLAM DUNKS THESE HERE
SO SORRY

@retroRoyalty
all your bios are gr8

tbLCIvZ.png

Mistrun: BEAUTIFUL GALAXY IMP AW YESSS. I love love her accent and the gold circuit and HER COLOURS dang. Also the comet companion and the fieldtools, so perfect, so right. Orchid feathered wings are also gr8 and the protective eyewear!! Space explorer vibes yo
Audra: Gorgoues lovely g1 with matching eyes huehue. Loving that combination of sorcerer's apparel and the twice-dyed mantle. The clawtips, necklace and glasses are such nice touches!! Perfectly witchy
Jericho: What a babe. Love his gene + colour combo, esp the current! And his outfit omg, so dapper. The monocle and cavalier go so well with the aviator gear IT IS PERFECT SO SNAZZY. Plague dragons get all the love and his familiar is very cool.
Yang: He quirky looking, aqua gembond is a nice pop of colour and matches v well with the mechanojets. Steampunk apparel looking so good and that helmet + goggles combo is A+. He just looks so READY. Familiar match!
Dawnflight: Look at this angel!! Pure pearl right here. Her colours are so soft, I even like the white eye spots. Very regal looking with the flowers and armour. The cape and silks tho, very thematic, looks very powerful for some reason.

@Vesperos
!!

fOheHxx.png

Vordai: I love swamp and mulberry esp in cry/face!!! Yes very good. Apparel is simple yet so on point, a super lovely witch. I also like her name :00
Nivei: I AM IN LOVE. His colours and genes are just too perfect, and that accent!! So gorgeous *v*. Love the violet flowerfall, such good complimentary colours. I like that all his jewellery pieces are small, they aren't too distracting but also make sure he isn't too plain. I am jealous of that diamond pendant.
Trajan: I LOVE VIOLET OK I HAD TO PUT HIM IN HERE. THE HINTS OF YELLOW/ORANGE ARE NOICE. LOOK AT THIS GLORIOUS IMPERIAL. THE ACCENT WAS LIKE MADE FOR HIM AND HIS EYES MATCH THE GLOOMWILLOW GUIDE. AND HIS CROWN, SO SWAG.
Grimm: This dude's accent tho, esp with his genes aaaahh. I love the matching clawtips and shadow tome and also the cobwebs!! The onyx roundhorns look so perfect on him and his scarf is cute **
Bellatrix: Mmm leaf iri is A++. I love the accent and don't mind the basic secondary! I love all her apparel, so dainty, such vicious. Matching eyes huehue
wuvThtJ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12