Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Riders of Eldervale - [Open/Sign Ups]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@poland0202 @kanadensis @LeviathanScream @CorgiWithATie @MewFanGirl @Fuzzberry @Frailty @fallenDragonfly @Alkeid @ClockworkEclipse @Falcormir

I've just been a bit busy, because of the holidays and also MY SISTER GOT MARRIED AAAAAAAAAAHH but sure, I'm up for it.
@poland0202 @kanadensis @LeviathanScream @CorgiWithATie @MewFanGirl @Fuzzberry @Frailty @fallenDragonfly @Alkeid @ClockworkEclipse @Falcormir

I've just been a bit busy, because of the holidays and also MY SISTER GOT MARRIED AAAAAAAAAAHH but sure, I'm up for it.
kAckRkq.gif

I'm up for it :0

I'm up for it :0
fr_art_shop_banner_by_royal_chimera-dbji0uy.jpg
@poland0202 @kanadensis @LeviathanScream @CorgiWithATie @MewFanGirl @Fuzzberry @Frailty @fallenDragonfly @Alkeid @Falcormir

If I could just figure out where in Sornieth Lillian and Lila flew off to, I'd love to try and start this up again! School, parents being a little non-tech savvy (aka they thought I was behind in online courses when I was ahead XD), and other irl things have been keeping me busy, but why not~?
@poland0202 @kanadensis @LeviathanScream @CorgiWithATie @MewFanGirl @Fuzzberry @Frailty @fallenDragonfly @Alkeid @Falcormir

If I could just figure out where in Sornieth Lillian and Lila flew off to, I'd love to try and start this up again! School, parents being a little non-tech savvy (aka they thought I was behind in online courses when I was ahead XD), and other irl things have been keeping me busy, but why not~?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Falcormir IS ICE STILL OPEN
@Falcormir IS ICE STILL OPEN
@falcormir

Honestly, I don't feel really good when others start twenty to fifty pages without me ^.^"

Then I don't post much, but I'm so willing to keep going!
@falcormir

Honestly, I don't feel really good when others start twenty to fifty pages without me ^.^"

Then I don't post much, but I'm so willing to keep going!
@poland0202
@kanadensis
@LeviathanScream
@CorgieWithATie
@MewFanGirl
@Fuzzberry
@Frailty
@fallenDragonfly
@Alkeid
@ClockworkEclipse

Okay so I got sick because my cousin had a cold when he came for the holidays and got my best friend sick so she passed it too me like an imbomitable torch. Now I am better and can start posting for sure!
@poland0202
@kanadensis
@LeviathanScream
@CorgieWithATie
@MewFanGirl
@Fuzzberry
@Frailty
@fallenDragonfly
@Alkeid
@ClockworkEclipse

Okay so I got sick because my cousin had a cold when he came for the holidays and got my best friend sick so she passed it too me like an imbomitable torch. Now I am better and can start posting for sure!
Well, I guess this exists again.

I'll wait for a good opportunity in-character and then post.
Well, I guess this exists again.

I'll wait for a good opportunity in-character and then post.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Falcormir I'm about to start writing up a post, but that's not what I was pinging you for. [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/576b/f/2016/013/5/2/amara_by_mew_fan_girl-d9nu0pn.jpg[/img] I finally got a chance to upload my drawing of Amara and upload it to deviantart so I could share and show it to you! ^_^
@Falcormir I'm about to start writing up a post, but that's not what I was pinging you for.
amara_by_mew_fan_girl-d9nu0pn.jpg
I finally got a chance to upload my drawing of Amara and upload it to deviantart so I could share and show it to you! ^_^
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
@LeviathanScream

There's a big group currently heading toward their rooms with 4 resident Animari. 2 others are off running around the temple, and some people have yet to arrive.

When the big group came in, there was a kerfuffle at the gate involving Alkeid and Icarus, where Alkeid attacked the dragon, and several others who were present diverted him. They then were sent with Faolan inside the temple, with the goal of showing them to their rooms. Brenna's winter's breath vial broke, and there was a small snowstorm inside, whereupon several others took it upon themselves to show off their own elemental magics (as they kind of cleared it up). 3 other resident Animari come along and everyone is currently splitting up among them.

--

That's basically what happened recently, but if you read everyone's posts, it would be more interesting than this flavorless summary. And you'd be caught up knowing the details of events rather than just my rather vague overview. :/
@LeviathanScream

There's a big group currently heading toward their rooms with 4 resident Animari. 2 others are off running around the temple, and some people have yet to arrive.

When the big group came in, there was a kerfuffle at the gate involving Alkeid and Icarus, where Alkeid attacked the dragon, and several others who were present diverted him. They then were sent with Faolan inside the temple, with the goal of showing them to their rooms. Brenna's winter's breath vial broke, and there was a small snowstorm inside, whereupon several others took it upon themselves to show off their own elemental magics (as they kind of cleared it up). 3 other resident Animari come along and everyone is currently splitting up among them.

--

That's basically what happened recently, but if you read everyone's posts, it would be more interesting than this flavorless summary. And you'd be caught up knowing the details of events rather than just my rather vague overview. :/
kAckRkq.gif
@Falcormir I drew Zephrys again, in a different art style, but I'm not sure what to think of it. Do you like this style's better or should I work on the other one? [img]http://pre11.deviantart.net/20c2/th/pre/f/2016/014/e/8/e8e35c31e4409a1d7876dcf108e41728-d9nxek6.png[/img]
@Falcormir

I drew Zephrys again, in a different art style, but I'm not sure what to think of it. Do you like this style's better or should I work on the other one?
e8e35c31e4409a1d7876dcf108e41728-d9nxek6.png
kAckRkq.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17