Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Riders of Eldervale - [Open/Sign Ups]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@fallenDragonfly

Lol, thanks! I was worried maybe you would get offended XD

And if he acts weird, he'll probably get alot more XD
@fallenDragonfly

Lol, thanks! I was worried maybe you would get offended XD

And if he acts weird, he'll probably get alot more XD
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@poland0202 @kanadensis @LeviathanScream @CorgiWithATie @MewFanGirl @Fuzzyberry @Frailty @fallenDragonfly @Alkeid @ClockworkEclipse

Just wanted to let those of you who have already started roleplaying that your doing a great job. Keep up the wonderful posts. :)
@poland0202 @kanadensis @LeviathanScream @CorgiWithATie @MewFanGirl @Fuzzyberry @Frailty @fallenDragonfly @Alkeid @ClockworkEclipse

Just wanted to let those of you who have already started roleplaying that your doing a great job. Keep up the wonderful posts. :)
@ClockworkEclipse

For curiosity's sake, about how tall is Hotaru?
@ClockworkEclipse

For curiosity's sake, about how tall is Hotaru?
kAckRkq.gif
@Frailty

Zephrys is here like "M'lady" *tips fedora*
@Frailty

Zephrys is here like "M'lady" *tips fedora*
kAckRkq.gif
@fallenDragonfly

Shes gonna be like *scoff* "Why are you treating me like that? Are you stupid?" Kinda thing XD

Agh, shes so mean.... Shes also not easily flattered
@fallenDragonfly

Shes gonna be like *scoff* "Why are you treating me like that? Are you stupid?" Kinda thing XD

Agh, shes so mean.... Shes also not easily flattered
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
@Frailty

LOL I thought she would XD

But Zephrys is absolutely incorrigible. He will never stop attempting to flatter all the ladies. :D
@Frailty

LOL I thought she would XD

But Zephrys is absolutely incorrigible. He will never stop attempting to flatter all the ladies. :D
kAckRkq.gif
@fallenDragonfly

Aha ha! I hope so XD

I think its going to be a cool interaction between them!

Now I gotta go write it...
@fallenDragonfly

Aha ha! I hope so XD

I think its going to be a cool interaction between them!

Now I gotta go write it...
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
Unfinished, but I thought I'd get this up now before I procrastinate any more
@Falcormir

BEHIND THE SCENES…

Player: SnarkyShinx

WELCOME YOUNG RIDER…

Name: Gilneas

Race: Arcane Fae

Age: Technically fifteen years and seven months but to save time and explanation, he rounds up to sixteen

Element: Astral

Dragon: Cipher

Appearance: Even when Fae are considered human sized, Gilneas stands on the shorter side of the spectrum. Standing at a measly 4’11”, he’s disappointed to find himself not even five foot. He’s not as masculine as one might expect of a male fae. His lanky, almost noodle-like appendages give off an aura of weakness and frail muscle strength, which, in his case, is basically nonexistent. His face is rounded much like a child’s, though it is brought up he hates to be referred to as one, smooth and puffy cheeks a bit more noticeable. His eyes are a deep cocoa brown- warm liquid pools of mocha that match his unruly mop of messily curled locks.

Personality: Gilneas is simply socially awkward. He’s never been particularly good at making conversations or small talk, confining himself with his books and magic. Easily embarrassed as well as a quiet speaker, he’s quite an introvert in the ways of society. He’s known to snark however, often bitter when someone criticizes him certain choices; such as when his curiosity gets the better of him and he comes off as nosy. He’s an information seeker, always trying to gain more knowledge which in turn gives him the brains over brawn. Terrible at any physical confrontation, Gilneas prefers the smarter route. Literally. He’s physically weak and would not fare well in anything other than a battle of intelligence.

History: 1-2 paragraphs minimum, give a little fun backstory to your character

THIS IS YOUR NEW SOULMATE…

Name: Cipher

Rider: Gilneas

Appearance:

Personality: If there was one word to describe the bundle of twists and turns that is Cipher- possessive is one that easily comes to mind. When Cipher’s made up her mind what is hers, there’s no going back. She’s rather hostile in that sense, more than willing to prove her power as a way to keep what is hers. With a mind that may as well belong to a serial killer, she’s cold and calculated- having everything plotted down to the last mere detail. Nothing stands in her way unless that something wants to crawl away with a marring of lacerations to remember her by.

Easily influenced by rage, her Spiral tendencies tend to run wild to the point where she’ll be spouting off angry, nonsensical statements that might as well be gibberish before she’ll crash unexpectedly and experience unconsciousness. And during these void of life moments, the Spiral is always dreaming and typically in a better mood when consciousness kicks in. Oddly enough, Cipher would prefer to dream rather than socialize with her fellow High Cliff dragons, so often she’ll be seen flying in erratic patterns or spitting skewed paragraphs until her energy finally diminishes enough to fall back into a dreamscape where she finds herself most powerful.

History: At first glance, her life seems rather normal; raised in the High Cliffs with a collection of other specials preparing for their destiny bond between a rider and dragon. But that’s only the brief explanation. Cipher was considered a mystery for she wasn’t born in the High Cliffs- she was merely found there. When retrieved and brought up to the society, the sinde Spiral refused to give her name. It was hardly a matter of her remembering it. Based on her actions, she knew her name but was extremely reluctant in giving it up. Going nameless, or sometimes considered as “Spiral”, for a while gave her time to explore her newfound quirks and hobbies. For one, she liked to mouth off and be a constant pain in the tail. Her possessiveness was often touched upon- she didn’t like anyone else taking what was hers, much less looking at it.

Because of her enigmatic responses to daily life in the Cliffs, she was gifted the name of Cipher, mostly because her mysterious tendencies were hard to deCipher. It was a terrible joke, but nonetheless, the spiral accepted her title.
Unfinished, but I thought I'd get this up now before I procrastinate any more
@Falcormir

BEHIND THE SCENES…

Player: SnarkyShinx

WELCOME YOUNG RIDER…

Name: Gilneas

Race: Arcane Fae

Age: Technically fifteen years and seven months but to save time and explanation, he rounds up to sixteen

Dragon: Cipher

Appearance: Even when Fae are considered human sized, Gilneas stands on the shorter side of the spectrum. Standing at a measly 4’11”, he’s disappointed to find himself not even five foot. He’s not as masculine as one might expect of a male fae. His lanky, almost noodle-like appendages give off an aura of weakness and frail muscle strength, which, in his case, is basically nonexistent. His face is rounded much like a child’s, though it is brought up he hates to be referred to as one, smooth and puffy cheeks a bit more noticeable. His eyes are a deep cocoa brown- warm liquid pools of mocha that match his unruly mop of messily curled locks.

Personality: Gilneas is simply socially awkward. He’s never been particularly good at making conversations or small talk, confining himself with his books and magic. Easily embarrassed as well as a quiet speaker, he’s quite an introvert in the ways of society. He’s known to snark however, often bitter when someone criticizes him certain choices; such as when his curiosity gets the better of him and he comes off as nosy. He’s an information seeker, always trying to gain more knowledge which in turn gives him the brains over brawn. Terrible at any physical confrontation, Gilneas prefers the smarter route. Literally. He’s physically weak and would not fare well in anything other than a battle of intelligence.

History: 1-2 paragraphs minimum, give a little fun backstory to your character

THIS IS YOUR NEW SOULMATE…

Name: Cipher

Rider: Gilneas

Appearance:

Personality: If there was one word to describe the bundle of twists and turns that is Cipher- possessive is one that easily comes to mind. When Cipher’s made up her mind what is hers, there’s no going back. She’s rather hostile in that sense, more than willing to prove her power as a way to keep what is hers. With a mind that may as well belong to a serial killer, she’s cold and calculated- having everything plotted down to the last mere detail. Nothing stands in her way unless that something wants to crawl away with a marring of lacerations to remember her by.

Easily influenced by rage, her Spiral tendencies tend to run wild to the point where she’ll be spouting off angry, nonsensical statements that might as well be gibberish before she’ll crash unexpectedly and experience unconsciousness. And during these void of life moments, the Spiral is always dreaming and typically in a better mood when consciousness kicks in. Oddly enough, Cipher would prefer to dream rather than socialize with her fellow High Cliff dragons, so often she’ll be seen flying in erratic patterns or spitting skewed paragraphs until her energy finally diminishes enough to fall back into a dreamscape where she finds herself most powerful.

History: At first glance, her life seems rather normal; raised in the High Cliffs with a collection of other specials preparing for their destiny bond between a rider and dragon. But that’s only the brief explanation. Cipher was considered a mystery for she wasn’t born in the High Cliffs- she was merely found there. When retrieved and brought up to the society, the sinde Spiral refused to give her name. It was hardly a matter of her remembering it. Based on her actions, she knew her name but was extremely reluctant in giving it up. Going nameless, or sometimes considered as “Spiral”, for a while gave her time to explore her newfound quirks and hobbies. For one, she liked to mouth off and be a constant pain in the tail. Her possessiveness was often touched upon- she didn’t like anyone else taking what was hers, much less looking at it.

Because of her enigmatic responses to daily life in the Cliffs, she was gifted the name of Cipher, mostly because her mysterious tendencies were hard to deCipher. It was a terrible joke, but nonetheless, the spiral accepted her title.
tumblr_inline_obnur3ffSf1u8i10c_540.png
@Alkeid @Frailty

I think we should wait for the others and give everyone else a chance to react to what's happening in front of them, rather of just keeping on going :/. I really want to post more of Zephrys, but a lot of the other people in this RP haven't had a chance to write a reaction yet, and we probably don't want anyone to feel left out...
@Alkeid @Frailty

I think we should wait for the others and give everyone else a chance to react to what's happening in front of them, rather of just keeping on going :/. I really want to post more of Zephrys, but a lot of the other people in this RP haven't had a chance to write a reaction yet, and we probably don't want anyone to feel left out...
kAckRkq.gif

UPDATE!

+ New lore stuff added to the front page! More information on dragons, aging, etc.

(if anything you guys think needs minor tweaking let me know.)

UPDATE!

+ New lore stuff added to the front page! More information on dragons, aging, etc.

(if anything you guys think needs minor tweaking let me know.)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17