Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looks like notn is off to a good start.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The chest drop rate seems ok to me so far (got three from the coli), but the encounter rate... Forgotten Cave takes forever since there aren't many statues.

Last year I just sold the chests and bought the NotN familiars with those gems, plus sprites and a crapton of genes.
The chest drop rate seems ok to me so far (got three from the coli), but the encounter rate... Forgotten Cave takes forever since there aren't many statues.

Last year I just sold the chests and bought the NotN familiars with those gems, plus sprites and a crapton of genes.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
The drop rate is fine, just as much as normal Festival Chests, and they all have something cool inside!
The drop rate is fine, just as much as normal Festival Chests, and they all have something cool inside!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Joon
I agree completely.
It is... I won't say unfair, but overwhelming at the very least. An overwhelming amount of familiars. Especially in combination with the apparel, as it is, as you mentioned, competing with the creation of chests, that is already taking just as long as each piece of clothing.

But yes, an improvement from last year, none the less. And exciting!
Just a bit... overwhelming to me.
@Joon
I agree completely.
It is... I won't say unfair, but overwhelming at the very least. An overwhelming amount of familiars. Especially in combination with the apparel, as it is, as you mentioned, competing with the creation of chests, that is already taking just as long as each piece of clothing.

But yes, an improvement from last year, none the less. And exciting!
Just a bit... overwhelming to me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8