Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looks like notn is off to a good start.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wasn't it said the Crowns wouldn't retire? Has anyone found any at all? We got apparel sets alright, but no trace of crowns yet... Is that really next year when the set is complete? It wasn't so with the bears that came right after the sprites.
Wasn't it said the Crowns wouldn't retire? Has anyone found any at all? We got apparel sets alright, but no trace of crowns yet... Is that really next year when the set is complete? It wasn't so with the bears that came right after the sprites.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation Maybe for next year...?
@Mutation Maybe for next year...?
@Joon I hope not, would be odd considering the first half of the bear set was still released with their clones last year. Maybe they are aiming to complete the bears this year and move the full set of crowns + fakes out once all holidays have passed, aiming for 2016 instead.

No, wait...

2014 - half of the bears
2015 - other half of bears
2016 - Crowns (full)
2017 - ??? half a new set of non-retired things?
2018 - ??? rest of^?

or

2014 - half of the bears
2015 - other half of bears PLUS half of the crowns
2016 - other half of crowns PLUS half of new item?
2017 - other half of item PLUS etc

Maybe they are going to be released later in the event?
@Joon I hope not, would be odd considering the first half of the bear set was still released with their clones last year. Maybe they are aiming to complete the bears this year and move the full set of crowns + fakes out once all holidays have passed, aiming for 2016 instead.

No, wait...

2014 - half of the bears
2015 - other half of bears
2016 - Crowns (full)
2017 - ??? half a new set of non-retired things?
2018 - ??? rest of^?

or

2014 - half of the bears
2015 - other half of bears PLUS half of the crowns
2016 - other half of crowns PLUS half of new item?
2017 - other half of item PLUS etc

Maybe they are going to be released later in the event?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I've actually been seeing some of these enemies more then some of the normal ones.

Are you guys sure it isn't also just you guys having really awful luck?
I've spend maybe 30/45 minutes in the coli and seen at least 30 different groups of enemies with the NotN ones in them and gotten 2 chests.
I've actually been seeing some of these enemies more then some of the normal ones.

Are you guys sure it isn't also just you guys having really awful luck?
I've spend maybe 30/45 minutes in the coli and seen at least 30 different groups of enemies with the NotN ones in them and gotten 2 chests.
tumblr_nxg9qlxXAY1stv40do3_250.pngH8psIy2.pngtumblr_nxg9qlxXAY1stv40do2_250.png

I've spend many hours in the coli and opened hundreds of chests last year and got NOTHING, this year there are even guaranteed chests with guaranteed nice loot from Baldwin, so how is that worse than last year..?
I've spend many hours in the coli and opened hundreds of chests last year and got NOTHING, this year there are even guaranteed chests with guaranteed nice loot from Baldwin, so how is that worse than last year..?
3915_350.png
I liked NotN the way it was last year and thought the complainers were the actual worst, so I'm pleased that people are as salty about the removal of the thousands of chests as I am :D
I liked NotN the way it was last year and thought the complainers were the actual worst, so I'm pleased that people are as salty about the removal of the thousands of chests as I am :D
mnhny.png
@Velenco

From what I read from this thread(Read the quote in the OP), at the beginning there was only one set of NotN mobs in each venue. So the encounter rate was much lower. I've seen the difference now, I was barely getting any mobs at 1:30 but now they are plentiful.

...just no chests yet XD But soon I'll get some, I'm sure!
@Velenco

From what I read from this thread(Read the quote in the OP), at the beginning there was only one set of NotN mobs in each venue. So the encounter rate was much lower. I've seen the difference now, I was barely getting any mobs at 1:30 but now they are plentiful.

...just no chests yet XD But soon I'll get some, I'm sure!
Well there's more mobs now alright but the drop chance is still abysmally low, been in there for about 1 ½ hours and got nothing worth of note :<

Not exactly exciting.
Well there's more mobs now alright but the drop chance is still abysmally low, been in there for about 1 ½ hours and got nothing worth of note :<

Not exactly exciting.
@Snowfarm

Have they added more yet?
So far the venues I went to always only had 1 type. But what she said makes sense so if anyone wants to know.

In the sandswept delta I got almost overthrown with the NotN enemy in that venue and the encounter rate in the golem workshop was so-so. If your current venue hasn't payed out yet maybe give those 2 a try. (I've gotten a chest from both areas after maybe 15 minutes of grinding)
@Snowfarm

Have they added more yet?
So far the venues I went to always only had 1 type. But what she said makes sense so if anyone wants to know.

In the sandswept delta I got almost overthrown with the NotN enemy in that venue and the encounter rate in the golem workshop was so-so. If your current venue hasn't payed out yet maybe give those 2 a try. (I've gotten a chest from both areas after maybe 15 minutes of grinding)
tumblr_nxg9qlxXAY1stv40do3_250.pngH8psIy2.pngtumblr_nxg9qlxXAY1stv40do2_250.png

@Velenco When I mean only 1 type I meant Mob set up. Like I've been grinding in the crystal pools (No chests yet after 3 hours...how did you do it in 15 minutes?! XD) and at first I was only getting a set of 2 [item=opposing forces] for about half an hour, now I'm getting many different sets. There might be some areas that still need more enemy sets so yeah, it's best to jump around until you find a comfortable venue. Edit: Just popped into the sandswept delta and got 2 chests after a few battles...Well THAT worked! Thank you :D
@Velenco

When I mean only 1 type I meant Mob set up. Like I've been grinding in the crystal pools (No chests yet after 3 hours...how did you do it in 15 minutes?! XD) and at first I was only getting a set of 2 Opposing Forces for about half an hour, now I'm getting many different sets.

There might be some areas that still need more enemy sets so yeah, it's best to jump around until you find a comfortable venue.

Edit:
Just popped into the sandswept delta and got 2 chests after a few battles...Well THAT worked! Thank you :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8