Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looks like notn is off to a good start.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Not to brag but I immediately got 1nocturne egg and 1 strange chest while scavenging today ;)

ok,totally bragging
Not to brag but I immediately got 1nocturne egg and 1 strange chest while scavenging today ;)

ok,totally bragging
Been in coli for four hours now; one chest. :I i get its luck and RNG based but hi id like to lodge a complaint with my RNGsus(tm)

(last time i complained i got my one chest so maybe itll work again)
((I mean, three weeks ago we were all convinced having a lady skydancer as an avatar worked lmao))
Been in coli for four hours now; one chest. :I i get its luck and RNG based but hi id like to lodge a complaint with my RNGsus(tm)

(last time i complained i got my one chest so maybe itll work again)
((I mean, three weeks ago we were all convinced having a lady skydancer as an avatar worked lmao))
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
Oh, I just went to the Arena, and it looks like it has a pretty good encounter rate so far.
Oh, I just went to the Arena, and it looks like it has a pretty good encounter rate so far.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
Yeah I got an encounter every 2-5 fights in the coli and one chest out of 4 mimics in the 10 minutes I was in there to test some things.
Edit: forgot to say I was in the arena lol.
Yeah I got an encounter every 2-5 fights in the coli and one chest out of 4 mimics in the 10 minutes I was in there to test some things.
Edit: forgot to say I was in the arena lol.
I ran through all the venues with NotN monsters and set myself a goal of staying in each until I hit five encounters, a revised version of my holiday grinding which is getting five festival currencies. I ended up with four chests but definitely hit a wall at the Mire and Kelp Beds where appearance rates dropped off a lot. Got Jawlockers my first two battles in the Workshop but that level's a slog so I bounced.

From the chests I got two new and one old mimic bear and an Ectoplasmime, and scavenging I didn't get chests or a nocturne egg but I did get a Shadow egg so I'll call that a fair trade.

Overall: I'm fine with how things are going. Sorry some folks are having less or less-than-satisfying luck but we're literally just a few hours into this.Your time will come!
I ran through all the venues with NotN monsters and set myself a goal of staying in each until I hit five encounters, a revised version of my holiday grinding which is getting five festival currencies. I ended up with four chests but definitely hit a wall at the Mire and Kelp Beds where appearance rates dropped off a lot. Got Jawlockers my first two battles in the Workshop but that level's a slog so I bounced.

From the chests I got two new and one old mimic bear and an Ectoplasmime, and scavenging I didn't get chests or a nocturne egg but I did get a Shadow egg so I'll call that a fair trade.

Overall: I'm fine with how things are going. Sorry some folks are having less or less-than-satisfying luck but we're literally just a few hours into this.Your time will come!
I got two chests in 25 turns and got two mimic bears. I can't really grind so that option's dimmed out.
I got two chests in 25 turns and got two mimic bears. I can't really grind so that option's dimmed out.
DWUBZ.gif
I love how everyone is all "uggg I spend x amount of minutes in the coli, i deserve a chest"

no, no you don't

they are rare because they always drop good stuff

if you want semi instant gratification go to baldwins and wait 2 hours to brew a chest.
I love how everyone is all "uggg I spend x amount of minutes in the coli, i deserve a chest"

no, no you don't

they are rare because they always drop good stuff

if you want semi instant gratification go to baldwins and wait 2 hours to brew a chest.
Yeah, we're in the starting phases. I do think the encounter rate could be bumped up a tad, but other than that, the coli hasn't crashed for me yet or anything. Much smoother than last year...which brings me to my next point-I find it odd that some are already saying that last year's was better due to the higher drops. Keep in mind that last year there were issues with opening chests that opening them was disabled for a good couple hours until the issue with that was resolved, most chests dropped one item and it was mostly food (buttrocks!), the coli crapped out quite a bit due to 6000+people grinding there at once and it couldn't handle it and some other things.

So far, this has been a much smoother event, with just a bit of a drop rate issue. Let's keep things in context and say what's been done better as well as have some criticisms. Constructive, is what I'm getting at.

Plus there's the addition of the brew, so that's an option if you want chests too now. Last year that wasn't a thing at all.
Yeah, we're in the starting phases. I do think the encounter rate could be bumped up a tad, but other than that, the coli hasn't crashed for me yet or anything. Much smoother than last year...which brings me to my next point-I find it odd that some are already saying that last year's was better due to the higher drops. Keep in mind that last year there were issues with opening chests that opening them was disabled for a good couple hours until the issue with that was resolved, most chests dropped one item and it was mostly food (buttrocks!), the coli crapped out quite a bit due to 6000+people grinding there at once and it couldn't handle it and some other things.

So far, this has been a much smoother event, with just a bit of a drop rate issue. Let's keep things in context and say what's been done better as well as have some criticisms. Constructive, is what I'm getting at.

Plus there's the addition of the brew, so that's an option if you want chests too now. Last year that wasn't a thing at all.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
I was just coming to the forums to see if there was something strange. I've had one encounter with Living Statues. I liked all the encounters last year - even if the drop rate from chests last year was lousy, my dragons have been eating off food from NotN for a full 12 months!
I was just coming to the forums to see if there was something strange. I've had one encounter with Living Statues. I liked all the encounters last year - even if the drop rate from chests last year was lousy, my dragons have been eating off food from NotN for a full 12 months!
mlHpBMC.png
Wind-Network.png
YMPbu9R.png
In my 25 gathering turns, I got two chests and an egg. One chest had a staff, and one had another egg, so I'm happy!
In my 25 gathering turns, I got two chests and an egg. One chest had a staff, and one had another egg, so I'm happy!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8