Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | looks like notn is off to a good start.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Definitely missing last year's drop rate. I personally had no problems with having lots of chests with just food. If my options are last year or this year I'd take last year's rates any day. I haven't got a single chest yet. None from gathering, none from the coli, and currently in the process of trying to get the ingredients I need to craft some on my own. :(
Definitely missing last year's drop rate. I personally had no problems with having lots of chests with just food. If my options are last year or this year I'd take last year's rates any day. I haven't got a single chest yet. None from gathering, none from the coli, and currently in the process of trying to get the ingredients I need to craft some on my own. :(
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
I was mining Crystal Pools for about an hour (got one chest, at least), and I saw more bosses than I did mimics.
I was mining Crystal Pools for about an hour (got one chest, at least), and I saw more bosses than I did mimics.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
I had 27 gatherings and not a single chest. At least last year I felt like I got SOMETHING.
I had 27 gatherings and not a single chest. At least last year I felt like I got SOMETHING.
Please consider pinging me before exalting your gen1s.
Trading Exalts for Familiars
This is horendous, It's so bad, it makes last years, seem like the most perfect executed event ever.

Last year scrolls were impossible, but even just getting a single chest, is a downright miracle.

Higher leveled areas are suppose to have better odds, but they are so hard to kill, that if a chest doesn't drop at a 100%, what's the point sigh(they're meat shields so meaty, you can't do back to back battles, once you beat it, you need to leave/reenter).

I mean damn, while you're at it, wont you just turn mimics into boss monsters sigh.
This is horendous, It's so bad, it makes last years, seem like the most perfect executed event ever.

Last year scrolls were impossible, but even just getting a single chest, is a downright miracle.

Higher leveled areas are suppose to have better odds, but they are so hard to kill, that if a chest doesn't drop at a 100%, what's the point sigh(they're meat shields so meaty, you can't do back to back battles, once you beat it, you need to leave/reenter).

I mean damn, while you're at it, wont you just turn mimics into boss monsters sigh.
It looks like they might be adding more enemy sets! The encounter rate in at least the woodland path seems to be rising, and I just got two chests within 15 minutes of one another, which is nice.

Still a bit too early for a decisive call, though :>
It looks like they might be adding more enemy sets! The encounter rate in at least the woodland path seems to be rising, and I just got two chests within 15 minutes of one another, which is nice.

Still a bit too early for a decisive call, though :>
cL9yafY.gif
I got one chest in gathering, have been Coli'ing for about 2hrs in Waterway and Kelp Beds, which seem to have decent encounter rates, but no chest drops. I think the encounter rate depends a lot on what venue you're in. I would love to see the chest drops just a liiiiittle bit up - at the moment, it seems like it's similar (or lower) than Festival Chests, but there's only 6 of those to collect whereas there's a wider array of stuff in the NotN chests. I was one of the people who looooved opening hundreds of chests, but I do think it's better this way overall. And the Coli is running so much smoother, so props to the organisers for that fo sho.
I got one chest in gathering, have been Coli'ing for about 2hrs in Waterway and Kelp Beds, which seem to have decent encounter rates, but no chest drops. I think the encounter rate depends a lot on what venue you're in. I would love to see the chest drops just a liiiiittle bit up - at the moment, it seems like it's similar (or lower) than Festival Chests, but there's only 6 of those to collect whereas there's a wider array of stuff in the NotN chests. I was one of the people who looooved opening hundreds of chests, but I do think it's better this way overall. And the Coli is running so much smoother, so props to the organisers for that fo sho.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
[quote name="MewMew34" date=2015-12-20 04:51:36] Definitely missing last year's drop rate. I personally had no problems with having lots of chests with just food. If my options are last year or this year I'd take last year's rates any day. [/quote]
MewMew34 wrote on 2015-12-20:
Definitely missing last year's drop rate. I personally had no problems with having lots of chests with just food. If my options are last year or this year I'd take last year's rates any day.
EYhnjwN.png
[quote name="Serelinda" date=2015-12-20 05:01:40] [quote name="MewMew34" date=2015-12-20 04:51:36] Definitely missing last year's drop rate. I personally had no problems with having lots of chests with just food. If my options are last year or this year I'd take last year's rates any day. [/quote] [/quote] This. At least that felt like I was getting /something/. I didn't mind opening chests at all! This.. not so fun.. only have gotten one chest so far and it gave me something I already have :< At least I can attempt to make some in Baldwin, heh. I've actually gotten a decent amount of Mimic Powder. Edit: Okay I am laughing because right after I sent this I got another chest and it gave me a hat :'D
Serelinda wrote on 2015-12-20:
MewMew34 wrote on 2015-12-20:
Definitely missing last year's drop rate. I personally had no problems with having lots of chests with just food. If my options are last year or this year I'd take last year's rates any day.

This. At least that felt like I was getting /something/. I didn't mind opening chests at all! This.. not so fun.. only have gotten one chest so far and it gave me something I already have :<

At least I can attempt to make some in Baldwin, heh. I've actually gotten a decent amount of Mimic Powder.

Edit: Okay I am laughing because right after I sent this I got another chest and it gave me a hat :'D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Snowfarm

Oooh like that.
I only just started, I think I saw about 3 different sets in the sendswept delta and maybe about 4 in the golem workshop.

Oh well, at least that means they're just still working on it and things will get better later on ^^
@Snowfarm

Oooh like that.
I only just started, I think I saw about 3 different sets in the sendswept delta and maybe about 4 in the golem workshop.

Oh well, at least that means they're just still working on it and things will get better later on ^^
tumblr_nxg9qlxXAY1stv40do3_250.pngH8psIy2.pngtumblr_nxg9qlxXAY1stv40do2_250.png

I'm fine with the drop rate being so low, I'm just not that fond of the encounter rate.

NotN lasts until I go back to university where my exams start and I'm supposed to be doing a lot of revision for those said exams over the next two weeks. I'm a familiars collector and the new familiars are pretty important for me to get hold of but I don't see it happening without me using up a lot of revision time.

And we all know I'll end up staying on FR because I have 0 self control whoops.
I'm fine with the drop rate being so low, I'm just not that fond of the encounter rate.

NotN lasts until I go back to university where my exams start and I'm supposed to be doing a lot of revision for those said exams over the next two weeks. I'm a familiars collector and the new familiars are pretty important for me to get hold of but I don't see it happening without me using up a lot of revision time.

And we all know I'll end up staying on FR because I have 0 self control whoops.
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8