Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Cryolite how much for Sunset? shes so pretty :3
@Cryolite how much for Sunset? shes so pretty :3
@Fioreth

Alrighty! I'll send the Crossroads and apparel over asap. Sorry for making you wait~

@ChaoticSkies

I'm sorry, but that particular dragon is one of my progens so I can't trade her because codes. :|
@Fioreth

Alrighty! I'll send the Crossroads and apparel over asap. Sorry for making you wait~

@ChaoticSkies

I'm sorry, but that particular dragon is one of my progens so I can't trade her because codes. :|
@Cryolite
Thanks so much! And it's no problem at all. :)
@Cryolite
Thanks so much! And it's no problem at all. :)
@JellyfishPrince

Daw thanks~ 1 treasure is the price for a dragon if you wishes to give her home. 030
@JellyfishPrince

Daw thanks~ 1 treasure is the price for a dragon if you wishes to give her home. 030
@Cryolite i think I'll take artim without his apparel (still want the skin). I have 32K on me. Not sure if its enough
@Cryolite i think I'll take artim without his apparel (still want the skin). I have 32K on me. Not sure if its enough
@Cryolite omg thank you!! ill send over a crossroads for her ~
@Cryolite omg thank you!! ill send over a crossroads for her ~
@DarkHyperion

I could do 10k for both skins, and 1 treasure each for the dragons if you'd like to do that. I can't remember, did you want any of Sohkes apparel or nah?
@DarkHyperion

I could do 10k for both skins, and 1 treasure each for the dragons if you'd like to do that. I can't remember, did you want any of Sohkes apparel or nah?
@Cryolite I would like sohokes apparel.
@Cryolite I would like sohokes apparel.
@DarkHyperion

Alrighty. Could we do 28k for her apparel and both skins?
@DarkHyperion

Alrighty. Could we do 28k for her apparel and both skins?
@Cryolite sure. I have 36 K on me.
@Cryolite sure. I have 36 K on me.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11