Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Cryolite
They make such an adorable pair, I would hate to see them separated. Only question I would have is are you against the renaming of them to fit my lair? Perhaps even rebreeding the two?

Maria looks absolutely gorgeous in her clothing, along with Feliciano's little scarf. How much would you take for it all? ^^;
@Cryolite
They make such an adorable pair, I would hate to see them separated. Only question I would have is are you against the renaming of them to fit my lair? Perhaps even rebreeding the two?

Maria looks absolutely gorgeous in her clothing, along with Feliciano's little scarf. How much would you take for it all? ^^;
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png
@WolfAlekseev

I'm glad that you asked for them together! They would be free, would you be interested in their apparel at all?
@WolfAlekseev

I'm glad that you asked for them together! They would be free, would you be interested in their apparel at all?
@TimelessBlues

Jewel and Dawn would cost nothing, except that you treat them nicely I suppose? :P
Would you be interested in taking Helios along with Dawn? They're kind of an item.
@TimelessBlues

Jewel and Dawn would cost nothing, except that you treat them nicely I suppose? :P
Would you be interested in taking Helios along with Dawn? They're kind of an item.
@Karmel

Sure you could rename and rebreed them if you so wished! Could you give me a minute to do some estimating on the apparel and get back to you? *scampers off*
@Karmel

Sure you could rename and rebreed them if you so wished! Could you give me a minute to do some estimating on the apparel and get back to you? *scampers off*
@Cryolite

Oh, you spelled my name wrong ;o; It's cool tho, it happens all the time aha

I'd like the steampunk set for Maybelle, and the pendant for Marcasi if that's cool!

Also, could you send the CRs? I might be a little busy and I can't look at FR a lot rn.
@Cryolite

Oh, you spelled my name wrong ;o; It's cool tho, it happens all the time aha

I'd like the steampunk set for Maybelle, and the pendant for Marcasi if that's cool!

Also, could you send the CRs? I might be a little busy and I can't look at FR a lot rn.
@Cryolite

I would love too! And after eyeing Blizzard and Frost >3> I could add them to my snow lair :3
@Cryolite

I would love too! And after eyeing Blizzard and Frost >3> I could add them to my snow lair :3
1TqpFhN.gifjYsXFew.gif
1TqpFhN.gif
@Cryolite
Awesome thank you, and take as long as you need. No rush! c:
@Cryolite
Awesome thank you, and take as long as you need. No rush! c:
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png
@Cryolite

Blizzard and Frost are magical D:
Been looking for another pair of Icy WCs for awhile...<3
How much would they be?

Apparel or no Apparel. * A * /
Because they look like an amazing pair!
@Cryolite

Blizzard and Frost are magical D:
Been looking for another pair of Icy WCs for awhile...<3
How much would they be?

Apparel or no Apparel. * A * /
Because they look like an amazing pair!
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Karmel

Doing a quick look at the cheapest AH prices and then doing 25% of that would be 48.5k... That seems like a lot still even at 25%... Would you wanna do that for Maria's apparel plus Feli's scarf?
@Karmel

Doing a quick look at the cheapest AH prices and then doing 25% of that would be 48.5k... That seems like a lot still even at 25%... Would you wanna do that for Maria's apparel plus Feli's scarf?
@Cryolite
I would be more than willing to do that, thank you very much for such a discount. I appreciate it! ^^
@Cryolite
I would be more than willing to do that, thank you very much for such a discount. I appreciate it! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11