Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DarkHyperion

Shock's and her mate, Artim, would cost 1 treasure each (that's the minimum requirement for a crossroad trade until the gifting option is added).

As for their apparel, I'd like to only ask for 25% of whatever the cheapest treasure price is on the auction house, even then it can be a bit pricey. *whispers* But for their skins I would do 10% because they are just too eye-hurt without skins. XD

Artim: Crystalhide Treads ~ 23.5k, Brass Steampunk Goggles ~ 2k, Tesla Coil (skin) ~ 7k
Sohkes: Onyx Roundhorn ~ 4.25k, Tarnished Steel Belt ~ 1.75k, Tarnished Steel Boots ~ 2k, Tarnished Steel Gauntlets ~ 2k, Tarnished Steel Gorget ~ 1.75k, Tarnished Steel Pauldrons ~ 2k, Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs ~ 2k, Leg Scars ~3k, Venerable Shalebuck (skin) ~3.2k

If you wanted to do all of it that'd be 54.45k by my calculations.
@DarkHyperion

Shock's and her mate, Artim, would cost 1 treasure each (that's the minimum requirement for a crossroad trade until the gifting option is added).

As for their apparel, I'd like to only ask for 25% of whatever the cheapest treasure price is on the auction house, even then it can be a bit pricey. *whispers* But for their skins I would do 10% because they are just too eye-hurt without skins. XD

Artim: Crystalhide Treads ~ 23.5k, Brass Steampunk Goggles ~ 2k, Tesla Coil (skin) ~ 7k
Sohkes: Onyx Roundhorn ~ 4.25k, Tarnished Steel Belt ~ 1.75k, Tarnished Steel Boots ~ 2k, Tarnished Steel Gauntlets ~ 2k, Tarnished Steel Gorget ~ 1.75k, Tarnished Steel Pauldrons ~ 2k, Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs ~ 2k, Leg Scars ~3k, Venerable Shalebuck (skin) ~3.2k

If you wanted to do all of it that'd be 54.45k by my calculations.
@pauliNTee123

Yeas Jade is available! Would you be interested in taking the apparel that she is wearing along with her for 25% of their cheapest AH price?
@pauliNTee123

Yeas Jade is available! Would you be interested in taking the apparel that she is wearing along with her for 25% of their cheapest AH price?
@Cryolite no thanks. I'm not a big fan of apparel
@Cryolite no thanks. I'm not a big fan of apparel
211jrew.jpg
@PauliNTee123

That's perfectly okay! ^~^
I'll set up a crossroad trade for 1 treasure (that's the minimum amount I can do for a trade to work until the gifting option has come into effect) :D
@PauliNTee123

That's perfectly okay! ^~^
I'll set up a crossroad trade for 1 treasure (that's the minimum amount I can do for a trade to work until the gifting option has come into effect) :D
@Cryolite thank you sooo much I love her!
@Cryolite thank you sooo much I love her!
211jrew.jpg
@Fioreth

I am glad you are interested in Tectonix and Catherine (you're free to change their names!), I was wondering if you're interested in also taking their mates? I'll run a price check for their apparel now and edit it into this post~
@Fioreth

I am glad you are interested in Tectonix and Catherine (you're free to change their names!), I was wondering if you're interested in also taking their mates? I'll run a price check for their apparel now and edit it into this post~
@Cryolite

Blizzard and Frost still taken? O n O
@Cryolite

Blizzard and Frost still taken? O n O
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@cryolite
How much for Blizzard and Frost, they'll have a good long term home with me!
@cryolite
How much for Blizzard and Frost, they'll have a good long term home with me!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Yorugami @ElphabaThropp

Sorry to the both of you, but Blizzard and Frost have already been claimed... :/ Sorryyyyy
@Yorugami @ElphabaThropp

Sorry to the both of you, but Blizzard and Frost have already been claimed... :/ Sorryyyyy
@Cryolite Ohh is Dakota claimed? I'd give stuff for him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2982990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29830/2982990_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cryolite

Ohh is Dakota claimed? I'd give stuff for him.

2982990_350.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11