Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Cryolite

How much is Damascus's apparel?
@Cryolite

How much is Damascus's apparel?
@Sapphiryl

Damascus' Simple Copper Necklace and Bracelets together are 2.75k treasure, and his Accent: Infused Crown would be 55.5k based on the cheapest AH at 25%.
Would you happen to be interested in his current mate, California?
@Sapphiryl

Damascus' Simple Copper Necklace and Bracelets together are 2.75k treasure, and his Accent: Infused Crown would be 55.5k based on the cheapest AH at 25%.
Would you happen to be interested in his current mate, California?
@Fioreth

So, here are the apparel calculations I came up with. I took the item's cheapest treasure price on the auction house and then dropped 75%. You're free to chose what you would and wouldn't like to take from the list, but I'll put a total at the bottom for all of em together.

Tectonix: Gold Steampunk Goggles ~ 2.4k, Gold Steampunk Gloves ~ 2.3k, Gold Steampunk Spats ~ 1.8k, White and Gold Flair Scarf ~ 50k, Summer Swelter ~ 9.7k, Scripts of the something something (his accent) ~ 68.75k

Altogether: 134.95k treasure

Catherine: Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant ~ 87.5k, Pretty Purple Tail Bow ~ 1.6k, Pretty Purple Arm Bow ~ 1.2k, Tickled Hyacinth ~ 8k

Altogether: 98.3k
@Fioreth

So, here are the apparel calculations I came up with. I took the item's cheapest treasure price on the auction house and then dropped 75%. You're free to chose what you would and wouldn't like to take from the list, but I'll put a total at the bottom for all of em together.

Tectonix: Gold Steampunk Goggles ~ 2.4k, Gold Steampunk Gloves ~ 2.3k, Gold Steampunk Spats ~ 1.8k, White and Gold Flair Scarf ~ 50k, Summer Swelter ~ 9.7k, Scripts of the something something (his accent) ~ 68.75k

Altogether: 134.95k treasure

Catherine: Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant ~ 87.5k, Pretty Purple Tail Bow ~ 1.6k, Pretty Purple Arm Bow ~ 1.2k, Tickled Hyacinth ~ 8k

Altogether: 98.3k
@Cryolite

I will take the necklace and brackets for 2.75k but I will need some time to grind for the accent if that is alright.
@Cryolite

I will take the necklace and brackets for 2.75k but I will need some time to grind for the accent if that is alright.
@Sapphiryl

Okie dokie! I'll save it for ya. :3
@Sapphiryl

Okie dokie! I'll save it for ya. :3
Wow this site is so active now... I guess I'll have to bump this thread if I want to find more dragon homes... -3-
Wow this site is so active now... I guess I'll have to bump this thread if I want to find more dragon homes... -3-
how much for: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17115898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171159/17115898_350.png[/img] [/url]
how much for:
17115898_350.png
@ToxicNeonFish

1 treasure!
@ToxicNeonFish

1 treasure!
@Cryolite

can i send a crossroads? :D
@Cryolite

can i send a crossroads? :D
@ToxicNeonFish

Yeas go right ahead whenever you're ready! ^~^