Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Cryolite
That's fine! I also rather like Leo... I'm an icy derg sort of person...
@Cryolite
That's fine! I also rather like Leo... I'm an icy derg sort of person...
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@DragonWings360

I'd love to give him to someone who would appreciate him, but I can't actually trade him away because he's my progen. There is a site code in place where people cannot trade their progens... Sorry!
@DragonWings360

I'd love to give him to someone who would appreciate him, but I can't actually trade him away because he's my progen. There is a site code in place where people cannot trade their progens... Sorry!
@ElphabaThropp

A user named Fioreth has asked about Leo's current mate; Catherine, and I asked if they would be interested in taking Leo with her so that the couple can stay together. Would you like me to ping you if Fioreth decides they do not want Leo? I wish I had collected more ice dragons for my fellow ice flight members... Oh well, too late now :P
@ElphabaThropp

A user named Fioreth has asked about Leo's current mate; Catherine, and I asked if they would be interested in taking Leo with her so that the couple can stay together. Would you like me to ping you if Fioreth decides they do not want Leo? I wish I had collected more ice dragons for my fellow ice flight members... Oh well, too late now :P
@Cryolite

/sads

Thanks anyways.
@Cryolite

/sads

Thanks anyways.
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Cryolite
That would be wonderful, please and thank you!
@Cryolite
That would be wonderful, please and thank you!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Yorugami

Moop. Sorry I could not provide you with ice dragons. Have a nice day(?)
@Yorugami

Moop. Sorry I could not provide you with ice dragons. Have a nice day(?)
@Cryolite How much would this lad be? O 3 O For overall? XD He'd go great with my other male Tierno~ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56574/5657363_350.png[/img]
@Cryolite

How much would this lad be? O 3 O
For overall? XD
He'd go great with my other male Tierno~

5657363_350.png

43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Cryolite
May I have Pebble and Shale please
@Cryolite
May I have Pebble and Shale please
@Yorugami

Someone actually already claimed that guy too... 0~0

@Deathangelz

Yeas you may! Are you interested in any of the apparel that they are wearing or would you like to take them just as they are with no apparel? If you're not interested in apparel, you could set up crossroads of 1 treasure each for them. I could do this also, but I'm poorly multitasking at the moment and I can guarantee the dragon transactions would go faster if you decided to go that way. :3
@Yorugami

Someone actually already claimed that guy too... 0~0

@Deathangelz

Yeas you may! Are you interested in any of the apparel that they are wearing or would you like to take them just as they are with no apparel? If you're not interested in apparel, you could set up crossroads of 1 treasure each for them. I could do this also, but I'm poorly multitasking at the moment and I can guarantee the dragon transactions would go faster if you decided to go that way. :3
@Cryolite

XD Oh.
I always get beaten to the punch.
Anyways thanks!
@Cryolite

XD Oh.
I always get beaten to the punch.
Anyways thanks!
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11