Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@DarkHyperion

Items and CR's sent! :3
@DarkHyperion

Items and CR's sent! :3
...bump
...bump
still some dergens left
still some dergens left
up
up
@Cryolite

Would it be alright if I bought the druidic Sash that's on Amber? The lowest that I'm seeing right now on the AH is 69,499t so if you do 25% that would be 17,375t. Would that be alright?

Also are her leafy Gladeboughs for sale? The lowest I'm seeing on the AH is 122,000t so 25% would be 30,500t be alright? I have a nature dragon that these would look great on :)
@Cryolite

Would it be alright if I bought the druidic Sash that's on Amber? The lowest that I'm seeing right now on the AH is 69,499t so if you do 25% that would be 17,375t. Would that be alright?

Also are her leafy Gladeboughs for sale? The lowest I'm seeing on the AH is 122,000t so 25% would be 30,500t be alright? I have a nature dragon that these would look great on :)
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo2_100.png Used to be Kittfox15
@Kittfox15

Well I actually have someone who has shown interest in Amber and her apparel (in a PM). I do have an extra Leafy Gladeboughs, but no extra Druidic Sash... Sorry. We could do the leafy glade boughs but I should save the sash for the person who asked first. I probably should check on them, hopefully they weren't waiting for me to reply to something I don't know about 0-0
@Kittfox15

Well I actually have someone who has shown interest in Amber and her apparel (in a PM). I do have an extra Leafy Gladeboughs, but no extra Druidic Sash... Sorry. We could do the leafy glade boughs but I should save the sash for the person who asked first. I probably should check on them, hopefully they weren't waiting for me to reply to something I don't know about 0-0
@cryolite
If the person decides to not get the sash could you let me know? And I think thatI'll take the extra Leafy Gladeboughs though :) Would you like me to send the 30,500t in a pm now?
@cryolite
If the person decides to not get the sash could you let me know? And I think thatI'll take the extra Leafy Gladeboughs though :) Would you like me to send the 30,500t in a pm now?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo2_100.png Used to be Kittfox15
@Cryolite If she's still available, I'd be interested in Essence c:
@Cryolite If she's still available, I'd be interested in Essence c:
tumblr_inline_nq4jffxfga1ry72eo_500.gif
@Cryolite how much would you like for torrent?
@Cryolite how much would you like for torrent?
ralZK4r.png7OAA8YO.pngKvP3Cmn.gifeYVLvrz.png
Sorry for the delayed responses~

@Kittfox15 - I'll send you the Leafy Gladeboughs and you can send payment whenever you're ready. :3

@ToasteredToast - Essence is still available! If you would like to take her without any apparel, you could just go ahead and send a crossroad request for 1 treasure. ^~^

@Nettleleaf - I want to charge as little as possible for the dragons themselves, in exchange for them going to clans that will appreciate them. The minimum required to operate the crossroads is 1 treasure, so that's the cost. Also, would you be interested in taking Torrent's mate, Cascade? They don't have any lore, but I think they're a great pair together...
Sorry for the delayed responses~

@Kittfox15 - I'll send you the Leafy Gladeboughs and you can send payment whenever you're ready. :3

@ToasteredToast - Essence is still available! If you would like to take her without any apparel, you could just go ahead and send a crossroad request for 1 treasure. ^~^

@Nettleleaf - I want to charge as little as possible for the dragons themselves, in exchange for them going to clans that will appreciate them. The minimum required to operate the crossroads is 1 treasure, so that's the cost. Also, would you be interested in taking Torrent's mate, Cascade? They don't have any lore, but I think they're a great pair together...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11