Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | done
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Cryolite

sent
@Cryolite

sent
@ToxicNeonFish

accepted! Wait, was that a gem? I clicked too fast. I hope it was only one gem... XD
@ToxicNeonFish

accepted! Wait, was that a gem? I clicked too fast. I hope it was only one gem... XD
@Cryolite
wait didnt you say one gem?

also, the dragons name is now Cirocumulus, after a cloud. Totally random, but i just thought you would like to know.

either way, keep the gem btw
@Cryolite
wait didnt you say one gem?

also, the dragons name is now Cirocumulus, after a cloud. Totally random, but i just thought you would like to know.

either way, keep the gem btw
@Cryolite

Is Darek still available? And if so, how much would you like for him without his apparel?
@Cryolite

Is Darek still available? And if so, how much would you like for him without his apparel?
Wsu677T.png
@Dykeria

1 treasure without apparel. *nods*
@Dykeria

1 treasure without apparel. *nods*
@Cryolite

:D I'll set up a crossroads for him, though there's no way I could take him for just one treasure. He's so handsome!
@Cryolite

:D I'll set up a crossroads for him, though there's no way I could take him for just one treasure. He's so handsome!
Wsu677T.png
@Cryolite

Unfortunately, I don't have room to take their mates, but thank you so much for asking! <3
I'd love to take all of the apparel for both dragons- which I think is 233.25 treasure, if I did my math right? Go ahead and send the CRs for the dragons too, and thank you so much! :)
Also, if Trixie's apparel ends up not getting claimed, there's a dragon in my lair that it would look fabulous on, I think, so I'd be interested in buying it too :)
@Cryolite

Unfortunately, I don't have room to take their mates, but thank you so much for asking! <3
I'd love to take all of the apparel for both dragons- which I think is 233.25 treasure, if I did my math right? Go ahead and send the CRs for the dragons too, and thank you so much! :)
Also, if Trixie's apparel ends up not getting claimed, there's a dragon in my lair that it would look fabulous on, I think, so I'd be interested in buying it too :)
@Fioreth

There is someone who wanted to save up and eventually buy the apparel items maybe (you might have already known that), but I suppose if there is sufficient evidence for me to assume that they've given up on that I'll let you know?

I just have one more question... You read my thing about my preference not to breed dragons who have already been bred?
@Fioreth

There is someone who wanted to save up and eventually buy the apparel items maybe (you might have already known that), but I suppose if there is sufficient evidence for me to assume that they've given up on that I'll let you know?

I just have one more question... You read my thing about my preference not to breed dragons who have already been bred?
@Cryolite
That's totally fine :)

And yep, I did see that! I created an official subspecies, so my nests are always full with that anyway. I'll definitely honor your wishes about not breeding them! :)
@Cryolite
That's totally fine :)

And yep, I did see that! I created an official subspecies, so my nests are always full with that anyway. I'll definitely honor your wishes about not breeding them! :)
@Cryolite She's such a pretty one ;n; is she still available?[size=1] I've been peeking in your lair constantly[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2982991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29830/2982991_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cryolite

She's such a pretty one ;n; is she still available? I've been peeking in your lair constantly

2982991_350.png

2heep8h.jpg
tumblr_nwn5k277Od1sjk0roo1_100.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11