Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Contest Q&A, Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
@Malis you can do any of your own line work and accessories as long as you don't edit the original line art or shading (or go outside the silhouette). It's also ok to add your own (additional) shading.
@Malis you can do any of your own line work and accessories as long as you don't edit the original line art or shading (or go outside the silhouette). It's also ok to add your own (additional) shading.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@EisenDragoon Ooooh, I may update my entry then. Compared to everyone else's entry she is kinda plain.
@EisenDragoon Ooooh, I may update my entry then. Compared to everyone else's entry she is kinda plain.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Screams because you're all so good
Screams because you're all so good

7NEg6ft.png
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2013-09-10 08:14:00"]I really like the effects on starcatcher; its quite soothing.[/quote] Thank you :)
DragonSage wrote on 2013-09-10 08:14:00:
I really like the effects on starcatcher; its quite soothing.
Thank you :)
To be honest, stars aren't hard to do. With my constellations of the arcane, I just took a 9, 4 and 2 sized pen tool, made a pale white color on the color wheel, reduced the density of the tool, and tapped and dotted my tablet around randomly. Then went back, increased the density, made brighter dots and made those act as constelations. Even pulled up a star map to make sure I got them right. Leo, Orion, Big Dipper and Aries are hidden in the skin I made. ^^

@EisenDragoon

;U; !! Thank you! I'm glad you like mine! I didn't wanna do much, and there were so many of the rarer breeds that I felt the Plentifuls were ill represented. But I'm glad you like mine!
To be honest, stars aren't hard to do. With my constellations of the arcane, I just took a 9, 4 and 2 sized pen tool, made a pale white color on the color wheel, reduced the density of the tool, and tapped and dotted my tablet around randomly. Then went back, increased the density, made brighter dots and made those act as constelations. Even pulled up a star map to make sure I got them right. Leo, Orion, Big Dipper and Aries are hidden in the skin I made. ^^

@EisenDragoon

;U; !! Thank you! I'm glad you like mine! I didn't wanna do much, and there were so many of the rarer breeds that I felt the Plentifuls were ill represented. But I'm glad you like mine!
1c69bb.png
I don't have any blueprints so I can't upload : /
I don't have any blueprints so I can't upload : /
//flies off into the sun
@SilverBeast you don't need one. just upload the image to photobucket and post it in the submission thread.
@SilverBeast you don't need one. just upload the image to photobucket and post it in the submission thread.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
SOOOO many pretty onces... i cant even begin to say how wonderfull i think your creations are.. my favorites are mentioned below.

@Masqueadrift your spiral.. i must have that skin.. its just stunning

@DeathReaperMao omg the details on her wings.. droool

@Argothia that partchment fae.. yup in in love. Such a good idea

@Diria wow simple stunning

@Monty gotta get me a male mirror and buy that skin.. cause thats just wow

@Swift both your skins are stunning but the spiral one just litterally takes my breath away

@Kaljaia another VERY well done spiral skin.. soo pretty

@giraffles stunning i love the details

@UKthewhitewolf the name goes very well with that skin. Its awesome

@Duckstapler i think your skin is very pretty. Gotta love how those pastel colors interact with eachother

@DragonDinosaur44 ohh yes love the wings specially

@EmeraldDragon ohh female guardian love WHEE your defo getting on my favorite list

@EisenDragoon that male guardian is just stunning
SOOOO many pretty onces... i cant even begin to say how wonderfull i think your creations are.. my favorites are mentioned below.

@Masqueadrift your spiral.. i must have that skin.. its just stunning

@DeathReaperMao omg the details on her wings.. droool

@Argothia that partchment fae.. yup in in love. Such a good idea

@Diria wow simple stunning

@Monty gotta get me a male mirror and buy that skin.. cause thats just wow

@Swift both your skins are stunning but the spiral one just litterally takes my breath away

@Kaljaia another VERY well done spiral skin.. soo pretty

@giraffles stunning i love the details

@UKthewhitewolf the name goes very well with that skin. Its awesome

@Duckstapler i think your skin is very pretty. Gotta love how those pastel colors interact with eachother

@DragonDinosaur44 ohh yes love the wings specially

@EmeraldDragon ohh female guardian love WHEE your defo getting on my favorite list

@EisenDragoon that male guardian is just stunning
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@EisenDragoon
I'm so conflicted now. I really like both of my entries and so does everyone else XD I'll probably take one of my multipacks and make one into a skin if one wins/both don't win. Depends on which one is more popular.

UGH I just realized I could make the adornments into an accent. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

For Plague I think I'm going to go as disturbing as possible for my skin rather than super gory. I hope "Halloween" entries are possible because I have a ghost Skydancer :D
@EisenDragoon
I'm so conflicted now. I really like both of my entries and so does everyone else XD I'll probably take one of my multipacks and make one into a skin if one wins/both don't win. Depends on which one is more popular.

UGH I just realized I could make the adornments into an accent. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

For Plague I think I'm going to go as disturbing as possible for my skin rather than super gory. I hope "Halloween" entries are possible because I have a ghost Skydancer :D
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Taarnfalk I'm glad you like it! c: I do too, and I'm not really expecting to win with all of the other absolutely gorgeous entries pouring in, but I might have to make it into a skin for myself~

But seriously, I am in love with all the entries. It's my flights holiday and I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT
@Taarnfalk I'm glad you like it! c: I do too, and I'm not really expecting to win with all of the other absolutely gorgeous entries pouring in, but I might have to make it into a skin for myself~

But seriously, I am in love with all the entries. It's my flights holiday and I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25