Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.

Eisen's Skins (New Male Imp Skincent)
Jun 17, 2013 06:18:23

EisenDragoon

595bwIn.png

Self Editable Ping List!

595bwIn.png

Fish For Kitties?
I accept the items below as partial payments up to 50% of the full cost! I'll also take even the simplest scribble of a black cat for an additional 50 gems off. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece! It can be a stick figure for all I care. You can use multiple kitty scribbles for the same skin payment, up to 150 gems worth.

Nickel Cats: 25 Gems. Incense: 45 Gems.

* This option is temporarily unavailable.

595bwIn.png

Treasure Ratio: 1 Gem : 650 Treasure

Resale Policy: I'm fine with people reselling my skins and accents for any amount.

595bwIn.png

Ordering Out Of Stock Skins:
If a skin is listed under 'Restocking' it'll be available for the normal price soon. If it says 'Out of Stock' then I have no plans to restock it in the near future. This is not the same as being retired, it just means that it's not a priority. You can still order it by paying the 200 gems + blueprint cost.

Extra Copies: 200 Gems + Blueprint
* Some are retired and extra copies can't be ordered! See the 2nd post!

Custom Colors: 500 Gems + Blueprint
* Any skin can be ordered in custom colors

595bwIn.png
Newest Skins and Accents!

17226585_350.png

Forewarned

19565024_350.png

Festering Nest

SQfil5t.png
What's Selling Now?

Price: 500 Gems or 325,000 Treasure

Restocking:
- Gloom Storm Plates
- Lava Ridges

Out of Stock:
- Golden Spire

8rKCW7H.png

Price: 600 Gems or 390,000 Treasure

Restocking:
- Golden Relay

8rKCW7H.png

Price: 800 Gems or 520,000 Treasure

Restocking:
- Lunar Ashfall
- Story Teller
- The Fall of Pompeii

Out of Stock:
- Light Bright

8rKCW7H.png

Price: 1000 Gems or 650,000 Treasure

Restocking:
- Mechanical Abyss
- Reef Sharks

Out of Stock:
- Horrible Ironworks
- Lionel Guards
- Particle Engine
- System Overload
FDZIBZr.png VofPo0Q.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Jun 17, 2013 07:02:09

EisenDragoon

Previous Skins:
* This gallery is incomplete and does not include custom recolors. Anything here you can order extra copies of!

Transparent Skins:

595bwIn.png

Previous Accents:
* This gallery is incomplete and does not include custom recolors. Anything here you can order extra copies of!

595bwIn.png

Retired Items:

* These skins are retired. No extra copies can be ordered. Please do not ask about bribing; I just can't bend these rules!

Stormcatcher'sSharks: 10 Copies
The Iron Dragons: 11 Copies
Technospire: 20 Copies
Loving Stray: 20 Copies * Raffle Limited
FDZIBZr.png VofPo0Q.png
Jun 17, 2013 08:28:35

TheNaff

Very neat skins! Good luck!
Jun 19, 2013 13:28:18

mariahwong46

can you loan a skin to me and a little on the poor side
m37z8.gif
Jun 19, 2013 14:10:28

CoffeeBeanFox

I've seen some detailed dragon skins so far, but most of them were very over cluttered or just poorly made, however your two skins are just fantastic. I have to say, the robot is my favorite. Perhaps a little dark, it's still very nicely done. These are the kinds of designs that are worth buying.

I hope you sell many of them. u 3 u
Jun 20, 2013 02:03:58

EisenDragoon

Re: Dragoness42, Thank you for your interest but I regret to say that I do not lend out skins. I consider it too high of a risk, and not knowing you personally I just can't take that risk.

Thanks to everyone that has complimented the designs. They take quite a while but are well worth the effort! I just wanted to give a heads up on my progress over the past week or so.

595bwIn.png

Stormcatcher's Sharks: Are almost sold out! There are two up for sale in the Auction House for their base price, and only one other in stock. That means there are only 3 more of these up for sale before this color variation of the skin is retired. There is one more scheme (not including Just Like Clockwork) to be released as a color variation, and after those sell the robot skin will be permanently retired aside from custom-ordered color variations (which will be single copies sold to the buyer).

595bwIn.png

Just Like Clockwork: We have a new color variation of Stormcatcher's Sharks available! This is a bronze version of which only two are being sold publicly. These are both in the Auction House at the moment but can be pulled and relisted for the gems/treasure price if they are still available at the time that I see the message. Like the original version, once these are sold out no more copies in this color will be issued.

595bwIn.png

Touch of the Holidays: This is a new accent we have for sale! It was a collaboration project and there is currently only one of them up for public sale. They are, however, not limited: But any sold after this first one sells will require the additional blueprint or blueprint cost, as it's the only extra copy I have.

Thanks again to everyone that has stopped by to enjoy my custom skin designs! The support means a lot.
FDZIBZr.png VofPo0Q.png
Jun 20, 2013 02:35:32

Story

Bought one of the Just like Clockworks.
That skin was just incredible on so many levels.
Thanks for designing and selling.
1316539676_flamingo_mating_dance.gif
Jun 20, 2013 04:54:47

SmoggyBelle

@Tzafrir, I would like to buy The Fall of Pompeii, but can I know how much it is? I'm new to these skin selling thingy... and I'm pretty sure the skin isn't 350gems 0__0

thanks! <3
plague_ani.gifDeath is the only certainty in life.plague_ani.gif
Jun 20, 2013 05:12:12

EisenDragoon

And thank you for the purchase story! I&#039;m glad that you like my designs

@SmoggyBelle, the price of 350 gems is only for the design. Unfortunately you&#039;d have to provide either the blueprint or the cost of the blueprint (2000 gems or 160k treasure). This is because to order extra copies we must resubmit the skin as if we are buying a brand new one. At the moment the site has no way to buy extra copies for cheaper.

If this is too expensive I understand~
FDZIBZr.png VofPo0Q.png
Jun 26, 2013 19:14:19

Sebeon

These are lovely skins. I love the details that go into them. c:

I was too late for that last Just Like Clockwork skin in the AH. Oh well. XD

Do you plan on designing more skins?
Vj0BLbc.png