Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Contest Q&A, Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
wow im so so tempted to enter this contest because pink + magicky/spacey thing = kind of my favorite?????????? but at the same time i know my chances of winning are slim because i don't think y'all would pick a skin contest winner twice uwu

STILL,,,, maybe. regardless i am super pumped to see what people come up with
wow im so so tempted to enter this contest because pink + magicky/spacey thing = kind of my favorite?????????? but at the same time i know my chances of winning are slim because i don't think y'all would pick a skin contest winner twice uwu

STILL,,,, maybe. regardless i am super pumped to see what people come up with
34o3odt.jpg
I sent mine in! I'm really proud of it. When I get a tablet, making skins will be even easier (and probably a lot more fun).
I sent mine in! I'm really proud of it. When I get a tablet, making skins will be even easier (and probably a lot more fun).
4nEYy.png
Just wondering - is the starfall celebration from the 23rd to the 29th or the 30th to the 6th?
Just wondering - is the starfall celebration from the 23rd to the 29th or the 30th to the 6th?
Oh gosh, I actually have two really cool ideas/extremely rough mock-ups already. *3*;; I might actually have to make a point to enter this one!
Oh gosh, I actually have two really cool ideas/extremely rough mock-ups already. *3*;; I might actually have to make a point to enter this one!
Zeon! (she/they)
My Rune Mistress submission turned out much pinker than I was expecting but I think it works well.
My Rune Mistress submission turned out much pinker than I was expecting but I think it works well.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
22nd - 28th
22nd - 28th
Ah, I'm still not sure, but are accents allowed/welcomed as well as full skin designs?
Ah, I'm still not sure, but are accents allowed/welcomed as well as full skin designs?
@ladytrupp
*is a two-time champ*
@ladytrupp
*is a two-time champ*
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel ARE YOU????? maybe there is hope for me yet....
@JetBlackSteel ARE YOU????? maybe there is hope for me yet....
34o3odt.jpg
@ladytrupp
Mmhmm! Wildfire and Foxfire are mine :3 Go for it!
@ladytrupp
Mmhmm! Wildfire and Foxfire are mine :3 Go for it!
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25