Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cherub: A New Primary!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68
WHOA CHERUB
SOMETHING THAT MATCHES SERAPH
WHAT IS THIS MADNESSS
I love it though
WHOA CHERUB
SOMETHING THAT MATCHES SERAPH
WHAT IS THIS MADNESSS
I love it though
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
Oh what a nice surprise!
Oh what a nice surprise!
lik2pA1X.jpg
wHAT
wHAT
I know I should be excited over the new gene but I can't because NIGHT SKY SILKSSSS
I know I should be excited over the new gene but I can't because NIGHT SKY SILKSSSS
7utxZ9x.png
OMG OMG I NEED THIS GENE I NEED IT SO BAD RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!
OMG OMG I NEED THIS GENE I NEED IT SO BAD RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
Oooh so pretty!!
Oooh so pretty!!
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@EMPYRISAN CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST GENE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT TO DO THE COUNTERPART TO SERAPH!!! :D

I definitely need this new gene! Look how adorable it is! <3
@EMPYRISAN CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST GENE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT TO DO THE COUNTERPART TO SERAPH!!! :D

I definitely need this new gene! Look how adorable it is! <3
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
(waits for the price of dragons with this gene to come to normal prices) aaa......
(waits for the price of dragons with this gene to come to normal prices) aaa......
block_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngiceshieldl.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.png
tumblr_by_blobicons-d99cp4f.gif - tumblr_ii_by_blobicons-d99cqro.gif - deviantart_by_blobicons-d99cjjz.gif - twitter_by_blobicons-d99e75h.gif

dave - gay/trans - he/him
very tired and sleep deprived
block_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngblock_by_babypink_jpg-daf93zy.pngicef1.png
Beautiful!!!
Beautiful!!!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Oooh, sweet! :D
Oooh, sweet! :D
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68