Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .:The Stuff Exchange:.
1 2 3 4 5 6
"Stuff for your extra stuff"

Got extra things just taking up space in your hoard?
Can't seem to sell that extra stuff?
Need Swipp Items?

Then Welcome to the Stuff Exchange! As the name implies this is a place where you can leave things and take things whether it be apparel, familiars, trinkets, food ,or random stuff! Who knows what you may find here. When requesting things from the exchange please ping either myself (@Fernpaw) or my sister (@cmf25). Have donations? Please send them to myself or cmf25. Just remember to put a list of what you are donating in the message so we can update the lists. Once items are removed from a message it is impossible to tell what was included otherwise.

*Please just no dragons. My lair is always bursting at the seams and there are plenty of dragon exchanges out there. =]

.:Rules:.
  • Please make approximately equal exchanges (i.e. one item:one item). This so this place can continue to run. I'm not so worried about value, just numbers. Basically please try to avoid taking like five items and give only one back. :3
  • Having nothing to exchange? Then buy the item at 10% of AH price
  • Chatting is allowed, but please respect each other and keep to the site rules
  • No fighting
  • Rudeness is cause for dismissal
  • Contact either myself or Cmf25 for questions, donations, or exchanges
  • Missing items for an achievement? Just ask! :D
  • Please put a list of what you are donating in the message so we can update the lists. Once items are removed from a message it is impossible to tell what was included otherwise.
"Stuff for your extra stuff"

Got extra things just taking up space in your hoard?
Can't seem to sell that extra stuff?
Need Swipp Items?

Then Welcome to the Stuff Exchange! As the name implies this is a place where you can leave things and take things whether it be apparel, familiars, trinkets, food ,or random stuff! Who knows what you may find here. When requesting things from the exchange please ping either myself (@Fernpaw) or my sister (@cmf25). Have donations? Please send them to myself or cmf25. Just remember to put a list of what you are donating in the message so we can update the lists. Once items are removed from a message it is impossible to tell what was included otherwise.

*Please just no dragons. My lair is always bursting at the seams and there are plenty of dragon exchanges out there. =]

.:Rules:.
  • Please make approximately equal exchanges (i.e. one item:one item). This so this place can continue to run. I'm not so worried about value, just numbers. Basically please try to avoid taking like five items and give only one back. :3
  • Having nothing to exchange? Then buy the item at 10% of AH price
  • Chatting is allowed, but please respect each other and keep to the site rules
  • No fighting
  • Rudeness is cause for dismissal
  • Contact either myself or Cmf25 for questions, donations, or exchanges
  • Missing items for an achievement? Just ask! :D
  • Please put a list of what you are donating in the message so we can update the lists. Once items are removed from a message it is impossible to tell what was included otherwise.
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
[quote name= "Odds and Ends"] [item=Black Pawn] x77 [item=White Pawn] x100 [item=Crumbling Relief] x200 [item=White Knight] x60 [item=Black Knight] x60 [item=Black Bishop] x40 [item=White Bishop] x40 [item=White Rook] x90 [item=Black Rook] x50 [item=Black Queen] x5 [item=White Queen] x15 [item=Amber-trapped Fly] x100 [item=Broken Bottle] x200 [/quote] [quote name="Materials"] [item=Clay] x300 [item=Shale] x100 [item=Sand] x300 [item=Copper Ore] x100 [item=Nickel Ore] x40 [item=Obsidian] x99 [item=Bone Fragments] x150 [item=Smooth Pebbles] x100 [item=skipping stone] x200 [item=Toridae chew toy] x20 [item=Obsidian] x60 [item=Fragile Antler] x50 [item=Squirrel Skull] x50 [item=Fir branch] x20 [item=Tiny feathers] x20[/quote]
Odds and Ends wrote:

Black Pawn x77 White Pawn x100 Crumbling Relief x200 White Knight x60

Black Knight x60 Black Bishop x40 White Bishop x40 White Rook x90 Black Rook x50 Black Queen x5 White Queen x15 Amber-trapped Fly x100 Broken Bottle x200
Materials wrote:

Clay x300 Shale x100 Sand x300 Copper Ore x100 Nickel Ore x40 Obsidian x99 Bone Fragments x150 Smooth Pebbles x100 Skipping Stone x200 Toridae Chew Toy x20 Obsidian x60 Fragile Antler x50 Squirrel Skull x50 Fir Branch x20 Tiny Feathers x20
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
[quote name="Battle"] [item=Shining might fragment] x1 [item=Earthen might fragment] x1 [item=Diseased might fragment] x1 [item=Earthen acuity fragment] x1 [item=Diseased acuity fragment] x3 [item=Aquatic acuity fragment] x2 [item=Frozen acuity fragment] x3 [item=Dark acuity fragment] x3 [item=Shining acuity fragment] x3 [item=Fiery acuity fragment] x7 [item=Natural might fragment] [item=Magical acuity fragment] [item=Discipline] x6 [item=Berserker] x1 [item=Haste] [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] x2 [/quote] [quote name="Familiars"] [item=Zeeba] [item=Baku] [item=Opheodrys Serthis] [item=Wildwood Owl] [item=Autumn Dryad] [item=Storm Seeker] [item=Longneck Interloper] [item=Southmarsh Podid] [item=Poisonous toridae] [item=Blackwing Croaker] [/quote]
Battle wrote:
Shining Might Fragment x1 Earthen Might Fragment x1 Diseased Might Fragment x1 Earthen Acuity Fragment x1 Diseased Acuity Fragment x3 Aquatic Acuity Fragment x2 Frozen Acuity Fragment x3 Dark Acuity Fragment x3 Shining Acuity Fragment x3 Fiery Acuity Fragment x7 Natural Might Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Discipline x6 Berserker x1 Haste Glass Hybrid Fragment x2
Familiars wrote:
Zeeba Baku Opheodrys Serthis Wildwood Owl Autumn Dryad Storm Seeker Longneck Interloper Southmarsh Podid Poisonous Toridae Blackwing Croaker
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
[quote name="Apparel"] [item=Navy neck wrap] [item=Maroon tail wrap] [item=Brown Plaid Cabbie] [item=Navy Plaid Cabbie] [item=Earthsong Haori] [/quote]
Apparel wrote:
Navy Neck Wrap Maroon Tail Wrap Brown Plaid Cabbie Navy Plaid Cabbie Earthsong Haori
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
Donors

Thank you!!! :D

clanguardian
Kedia
Azaleae
Winterferns
AmalgamDragon
Donors

Thank you!!! :D

clanguardian
Kedia
Azaleae
Winterferns
AmalgamDragon
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
Eh, one more
Eh, one more
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
Open =]
Open =]
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@Fernpaw Oooh, this is a neat thread! Okay, I'll bite - I have an extra Earth and Lightning runestone. I'd love to exchange them for two from the following runestones: Light, Wind, Water, Plague, and Nature.

Let me know if that's cool and I'll send them over to you! Thanks :)
@Fernpaw Oooh, this is a neat thread! Okay, I'll bite - I have an extra Earth and Lightning runestone. I'd love to exchange them for two from the following runestones: Light, Wind, Water, Plague, and Nature.

Let me know if that's cool and I'll send them over to you! Thanks :)
@Clanguardian, sure thing! Would you like two of the same stone or two different stones?
@Clanguardian, sure thing! Would you like two of the same stone or two different stones?
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@Fernpaw Two different ones, please! Sending them over now, with my thanks!
@Fernpaw Two different ones, please! Sending them over now, with my thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6